Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

all 6 powerball #'s on my mom's ticket...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by ryanm.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #36801
April 7, 2006
3 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2006, 1:52 am - IP Logged

BUT, it was the WRONG ticket!

She had all of  April 5th's  Powerball numbers but she played them on a Hoosier lotto ticket. She didnt know that Powerball was so high, she usually plays that when it gets over $100M.

Talk about craziness.... she called an as we causally chatted she screamed out, " I won the * **lottery!!!!!!!  We scramed until out throats hurt and said, "oh my god, I cant belive it!  about 5000 times in 5 minutes ( but it seemeed like time sttod still).  Then when we realized she WROTE down the powerball numbers to check her hoosier lottery numbers.  She was so devestated!

It was intersting to get that high that real winners get........ we truly thought she won $5M!

Thanks for listening ! 

United States
    Member #24008
    October 19, 2005
    38 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2006, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Oh that's such a sad story.  Were the number a quickpick or did she choose them herself?  That's still an amazing feat, to match all the numbers in any lottery on any ticket.  Anyway, maybe this is just a precursor of things to come. 

Morrison, IL
      United States
      Member #4657
      May 13, 2004
      1884 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2006, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if any LP member has ever matched all six Mega Millions numbers on a Powerball ticket or vice versa.