Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto 649 Jackpot at $22 Million

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Amazing Grace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoGroups's avatar - peace

Canada
Member #35567
March 19, 2006
40 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2006, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

The jackpot for the Canadian Lotto 649 lottery is at $22 million. This is only the second time this year the jackpot has been over $20 million. As a fan of lottery groups, the CDN 649 rolls have been very disappointing. Hoping to make up ground this weekend. My group has over $500 worth of tickets for the Saturday draw. Hope we win and show that lottery groups are the best way to win. And if we do not win, then oh well, it is still fun trying.

Lotto Groups - the best way to win

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19900 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2006, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Have you read  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130616  you and Amazing Grace are trying to prove the same thing.  My observations of lotteries in the USA are that most big jackpots are won by a single person or shared by a couple and where pools are involved, 20% of the time there is a depute because someone is trying to get over as the expense of others in the pool.  I don't play in a pool but if I did it would only be with people I personally saw and trusted every day like family and co-workers.

You can't have a bigger pool than a whole town and whole towns have never had a jackpot winner even though many of their citizens have played lotteries for years.  That alone convinces me that there no advantage to being a big group.  You need a strategy and some luck no matter whether  you're alone or playing with a group.

Good luck to you both. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
      rainbow lake
      Canada
      Member #25177
      November 2, 2005
      10764 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2006, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Stats say that 40% of the winners come from Lottery Groups.

Good luck to all groups and non groups.!!!!