Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If NY Lotto Raised Payouts

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1826
July 11, 2003
2645 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2006, 4:31 am - IP Logged

We've heard CO say over and over and over and over and over and over and over how terrible NY Lotto's payouts are. Quite frankly I agree with him, but the fact that an in-state pick-6 game can still get big, and the price makes up for it in my opinion.

The point is, where would you want the extra percentage to go if NY Lotto raised it's payout, whether it be to 45% or 65% or somewhere in between. Should it go to the jackpot, or should it go to the match 3 prize. Maybe an even spread among all the levels. What do you think?

(insert signature here)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10350 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2006, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Even spread.  

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2006, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

We've heard CO say over and over and over and over and over and over and over how terrible NY Lotto's payouts are. Quite frankly I agree with him, but the fact that an in-state pick-6 game can still get big, and the price makes up for it in my opinion.

The point is, where would you want the extra percentage to go if NY Lotto raised it's payout, whether it be to 45% or 65% or somewhere in between. Should it go to the jackpot, or should it go to the match 3 prize. Maybe an even spread among all the levels. What do you think?

Two games for a buck DOES NOT make up for the 38%-40% payback. It's a terrible game even with the cash option.

United States
        Member #1826
        July 11, 2003
        2645 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2006, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Two games for a buck DOES NOT make up for the 38%-40% payback. It's a terrible game even with the cash option.

That's not what I asked. If they raised the payouts, where should the extra money go?

(insert signature here)