Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Um Pisssed! MO is bad!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Badger.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8495 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Missouri is bad! 

Missouri You Are A Suck-Face! And A Cheat!!!!!!!

The midday draw is suppose to be daily at 12:58 PM.  This is the second time that I have went to their website only to discover this:

And I hope they have a watch dog reading this post because tomorrow morning after coffee um' calling the freakin' "You Paid For It!"

Today at exactly 12:52 PM, when I visited the website, the numbers were already posted! 

Approximately 3 weeks ago, my husband went to play the Mid P3 at 12:30 PM, when I visited the website at 12:45 PM, the numbers were already posted for the day!  I will not be playing in MO Period, nor posting for MO again.  When my Multi-State2 is updated I will be dropping MO from my data-base!  I will tell all my friends, the lot of you, and anyone who will listen, MO is cheating us.

I have sent two emails asking MO, why the draws were pulled and posted before time.  "NO RESPONSE!"  Well guess what, they gonna tell me something or they're gonna tell Mr. Elliot Davis of KTVI Channel 2 News, Anchor Man for "You Paid For It!"  I also want Channel 2 News to tell me if it's true that they won't show the draw on TV because MO Lottery Officials don't want to pay for them to carry it or is it because they are cheating me and others that play! 

Missouri YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Suck!  And I am going to scream my head off about it until someone says, "We are going to help or accomadate you!"  Maybe MO isn't the only one doing this and maybe you may want to take a look at the website you frequent, especially computer draws.  No doubt, after I get through with their crummy-cheating behinds, they will post the numbers they've already chosen, at the correct time, (based on what the computer shows them) after the ruckus I am about to raise!  DON"T PLAY IN MO, I am going to make a poster and walk in front of some of the biggest retailers and have my husband to video tape me, in case I have to air it on Public Access!  Um' gunnin' for MO!

Be warned MO, Um' coming for yo' behind's, even if I have to Make my own video and put it on Public Access TV in all counties.  I'm not letting you get away with this.  You have left a bad taste in my mouth today towards the entire Gaming Commision!  

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
    E-Town,Ky
    United States
    Member #3493
    January 25, 2004
    6348 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2006, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Let them have it,a few more of the Mo players should let them know about this situation also. 

Saleo Paleo    

Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8495 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2006, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Let them have it,a few more of the Mo players should let them know about this situation also. 

Thanks for your support Sal,

and Um gonna let them have it alright! Madas tenaj says, "You can take that to the bank!  just makes me wonder, if all computer draws are the same, and you can't see a live draw!

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
        Mid-Missouri
        United States
        Member #644
        August 31, 2002
        4271 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Ducks but they have their self covered. They must have changed the times they draw...

This is straight from their website.

Drawing Procedures

As required by Missouri statutes, all drawings are open to the public. A drawing manager and a member of an independent accounting firm witness all drawings.

The Lottery conducts drawings from lottery headquarters in Jefferson City for four of its five Numbers Games:

• Midday Pick 3, Pick 4 and SHOW ME 5 Paydown drawings are held at 12:45 p.m.;
          Evening Pick 3, Pick 4 and SHOW ME 5 Paydown drawings are held at 6:45 p.m.;
        • Lotto drawings are held Wednesday and Saturday at 6:45 p.m.;
        • Powerball drawings are held Wednesday and Saturday at 9:59 p.m. in Des Moines, Iowa.

All drawings can be viewed right here at Molottery.com. Evening drawing results are aired during evening newscasts on the following stations: KTVI Fox 2 in St. Louis, WDAF Fox 4 in Kansas City, KQFX Fox 38 in Columbia and CGEM Fox 18 in Hannibal.

Drawing Team
        The Lottery drawing manager and one representative/auditor from an independent accounting firm are present for every drawing and make up the drawing team. The auditor ensures that all drawing procedures are followed.

If you want to read the rest of the page it is here.

http://www.molottery.com/aboutourgames/howtowin/gamesecurity/gamesecurity.shtm

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2006, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I am going to have to agree with you on this! Computerized draws are rigged to what ever they want the number to be and the least played number. I compared the day draw winnings in PA, which is computerized, to the night draw and the day draw always has way less winners! My husband said well maybe less people play day draw? And I said no I don't think so, I think people are playing it but its rigged to produce less winners because it is not random, they pick the numbers they want! I don't even think some people are aware that PA day draw is computerized, my husband did not know until I told him it was!

Also look at a computerized draw once, the same numbers come over and over and over again and on about the same day of the month it was drawn last time, which does not happen that much in a machine ball draw! There is nothing random about Computerized draws and thus is why I do not play with it much! Only on rare occasions do I win PA day draw and that is when I have a deep sick feeling about a number and then it comes up.

Why is PA draw cut off time a half hour before the draw, and the night draw I can get a ticket 10 min before the draw? Because the day draw is rigged as ducksafloat just pointed out! Again I agree with this and something needs done about it or people need to stop playing day draws altogether which would put a dent in their pocket and serve them right for ripping off players all theses years!

Go get them Tiger! I hope more people wake up and smell the coffee and they are called out for what they are............RATS!

Blessings and may the force be with you!!!
            Wentzville, Missouri
            United States
            Member #2243
            September 4, 2003
            8495 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2006, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Ducks but they have their self covered. They must have changed the times they draw...

This is straight from their website.

Drawing Procedures

As required by Missouri statutes, all drawings are open to the public. A drawing manager and a member of an independent accounting firm witness all drawings.

The Lottery conducts drawings from lottery headquarters in Jefferson City for four of its five Numbers Games:

• Midday Pick 3, Pick 4 and SHOW ME 5 Paydown drawings are held at 12:45 p.m.;
              Evening Pick 3, Pick 4 and SHOW ME 5 Paydown drawings are held at 6:45 p.m.;
            • Lotto drawings are held Wednesday and Saturday at 6:45 p.m.;
            • Powerball drawings are held Wednesday and Saturday at 9:59 p.m. in Des Moines, Iowa.

All drawings can be viewed right here at Molottery.com. Evening drawing results are aired during evening newscasts on the following stations: KTVI Fox 2 in St. Louis, WDAF Fox 4 in Kansas City, KQFX Fox 38 in Columbia and CGEM Fox 18 in Hannibal.

Drawing Team
            The Lottery drawing manager and one representative/auditor from an independent accounting firm are present for every drawing and make up the drawing team. The auditor ensures that all drawing procedures are followed.

If you want to read the rest of the page it is here.

http://www.molottery.com/aboutourgames/howtowin/gamesecurity/gamesecurity.shtm

your're right Bryan,

they covered they're asses and it's a damnable lie.  the machines cut off at supposedly at 6:45 and the draw is at 7:58 pm, televised, when i spoke to someone on the phone a while back when midday draws first started they specifically said that the midday draw was at 12:58pm and the machines cut off 12:45pm, they'll never get a freakin' cent from me ever, ever again!

i am sorry to all of you for being so pissed but MO is a liar and a cheat and I will never play here again!

Wentzville, Missouri
              United States
              Member #2243
              September 4, 2003
              8495 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2006, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I am going to have to agree with you on this! Computerized draws are rigged to what ever they want the number to be and the least played number. I compared the day draw winnings in PA, which is computerized, to the night draw and the day draw always has way less winners! My husband said well maybe less people play day draw? And I said no I don't think so, I think people are playing it but its rigged to produce less winners because it is not random, they pick the numbers they want! I don't even think some people are aware that PA day draw is computerized, my husband did not know until I told him it was!

Also look at a computerized draw once, the same numbers come over and over and over again and on about the same day of the month it was drawn last time, which does not happen that much in a machine ball draw! There is nothing random about Computerized draws and thus is why I do not play with it much! Only on rare occasions do I win PA day draw and that is when I have a deep sick feeling about a number and then it comes up.

Why is PA draw cut off time a half hour before the draw, and the night draw I can get a ticket 10 min before the draw? Because the day draw is rigged as ducksafloat just pointed out! Again I agree with this and something needs done about it or people need to stop playing day draws altogether which would put a dent in their pocket and serve them right for ripping off players all theses years!

Go get them Tiger! I hope more people wake up and smell the coffee and they are called out for what they are............RATS!

Blessings and may the force be with you!!!

Bryan is accurate in MO covering there asses, but that now means this, when i phoned them they said one thing and their website says another, i am not the only one who made a call regarding this, and i love it,

they are "RATS"LOL, there goes my laughter coming back, thank you Clairvoyance and that is another great tool about this website is you can clearly see who has the computerized draws!  and NO is at the bottom of the barrel, "THEY SUCK!"

Mid-Missouri
                United States
                Member #644
                August 31, 2002
                4271 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2006, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I stopped playing right after they went computerized. There is absolutely nothing random about computer drawings. I even sent them a letter asking them how much money they lost going computerized and I told them not to include the sales from the new midday drawing. She ignored the question and sent some pre-written BS for her answer. So, I sent the question to her again after I told her she ignored the real question I ask, and I wanted a straight answer this time. she said sales were up and I looked and she had added the newly added midday sales too. I knew she wasn't ever going to answer the question so I give up. Now, I just play online and only the states that still use the traditional drawing methods. Thats works out a lot better than thinking I'm getting nailed every time I play MO.

Best of Luck,

Bryan  :)

Wentzville, Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #2243
                  September 4, 2003
                  8495 Posts
                  Posted: April 9, 2006, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

I stopped playing right after they went computerized. There is absolutely nothing random about computer drawings. I even sent them a letter asking them how much money they lost going computerized and I told them not to include the sales from the new midday drawing. She ignored the question and sent some pre-written BS for her answer. So, I sent the question to her again after I told her she ignored the real question I ask, and I wanted a straight answer this time. she said sales were up and I looked and she had added the newly added midday sales too. I knew she wasn't ever going to answer the question so I give up. Now, I just play online and only the states that still use the traditional drawing methods. Thats works out a lot better than thinking I'm getting nailed every time I play MO.

Best of Luck,

Thank you Bryan

Um with you there Bryan, um done with computer draws!  it just makes me feel they are all one in the same.  I like when you said,

"There is absolutely nothing random about computer drawings." 

what a statement!  as my grand-girl says, "True dat' True dat'!"

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                    Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #1303
                    March 27, 2003
                    1508 Posts
                    Posted: April 9, 2006, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Hey Ducks,

I agree about their timing thing. That's ridiculous. But as far as them not showing the drawing on TV, it's my understanding that the MO P3 is computer-picked. They don't use balls and machines. Therefore, there's nothing to show. It's the same in WI.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Wentzville, Missouri
                      United States
                      Member #2243
                      September 4, 2003
                      8495 Posts
                      Posted: April 9, 2006, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Hey Ducks,

I agree about their timing thing. That's ridiculous. But as far as them not showing the drawing on TV, it's my understanding that the MO P3 is computer-picked. They don't use balls and machines. Therefore, there's nothing to show. It's the same in WI.

Hey Badger,

Thank you!

Didn't know that WI was computerized too!  no freakin' wonder i didn't snag anything!  but um checkin' from now on!  in the evening draw they show a draw that looks animated somewhat, then the balls just pop up on the screen, evening draw only.  one thing for certain is they'll never get another cent out of me, and right now um playing in OK, and as of today, no more computer draws for this Duck!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2006, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

sorry ducksafloat.you know how i feel about computerized draws.its the state lottery way of lying,cheating and stealing but its legal,lol.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: April 9, 2006, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

BEFORE computerized draws missouri had the highest payouts on its daily games and one of the best lotteries in the united states.then they went and messed it up going computerized......

four4me's avatar - gate1
                            MD
                            United States
                            Member #1701
                            June 18, 2003
                            8362 Posts
                            Posted: April 9, 2006, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Let me see if i understood you they are posting the number before the drawing takes place. Your angry at them for this . why didn't you put a hundred dollars on the pick if they posted the winning number before the drawing.

I live for the day they make this mistake espicially if i could take advantage of it.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                              Mid-Missouri
                              United States
                              Member #644
                              August 31, 2002
                              4271 Posts
                              Posted: April 9, 2006, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

I wish!

No, what they are doing is closing down the system and doing the drawing right then. It use to be you could buy all the way up until 15 minutes before the drawing and then the drawings would be aired live at 6:58 for the eve game. Now, they draw at 6:45. So, the aired shows at 6:58 are no longer live (they didn't bother to mention that to anybody). I'm not sure when they close down the system now probably 6:40. if not, it may still be 6:45, but only after they shut down the buying process.

MO lottery has went to the dogs and then the loser that started the computerized BS here in MO went to OK. It won't be long he will have them all ticked off too.

Later,