Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any marvelous Pick4 strategies out there?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
stephi's avatar - winifrid
rural lowcountry, south carolina
United States
Member #31677
February 2, 2006
196 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2006, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Howdy folks! How are y'all doing? I love this board. I have found much good information on predicting Pick 3 but I can't find anything on Pick 4. Also searching on internet and ebay, do not find anything on pick 4. Just curious if there was any systems/strategies for predicting pick4 that y'all can recommend. Thank you very much. Have a fabolous day! 

USA
    United States
    Member #15380
    May 14, 2005
    54 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2006, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Stephi that's what I'm looking for also. A goo 4 difit.  Or any 4 digit for that matter.  I had 0123 as the only 4 digit I would play here in Maryland for this month.  The day I don't play it.  It comes. My luck is off this year thus far. 

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2006, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

stephi best advice I can give you is play only doubles..xx00, 00xx, 0x0x etc..double 11 or 2's..any double you choose..you only have 100 combinations to deal with if you play a double..try this also..if you decide to play 00xx when 00 is the first to digits as a double..start at the beginning of you states pic 4 and take out everytime 00xx has come out and check off every combination..the list will shrink in time..just play those numbers that havent come out yet because they will sooner or later..good luck..hope you win some money ..