Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win for life!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Tang.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Shay's avatar - lady narrisa.png
Americus, GA
United States
Member #5795
July 22, 2004
410 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2006, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Any thoughts on this game? I myself do not like it. In order to win some money, you have to at least match two numbers and even then you only win like $2 bucks. Thats not even worth the buck I put in it. I say it is a waste of time. Don't get me started on the new scratch-off game "BINGO". To many numbers for me. Oh well, any thoughts any one. I'm not complaining, just wondering what other lottery post members think. Thumbs Up 

White BouncePatriot Cool          Banana    Big Smile              Drum                      Thinking of...

idnts701's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    Pooler, GA
    United States
    Member #5582
    July 12, 2004
    387 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2006, 7:48 am - IP Logged

I agree... bought a fews of the Bingo tickets (3 to be exact). I did the rub the #'s -- but I got tired of "rubbing the numbers".   So, I just scratched all the B-I-N-G-O #s at the top.. not the 4-card set... and just took the card to the store and had them to scan it to see if I won.... NOTHING ON EITHER CARD !! @#%*... then again, those three letters that are mixed into the #'s (with the b-i-n-g-o letters above them), ex. t-c-v and f-c-v, etc. didn't mean anything except that I was not a winner. Now sometimes those letters may say: t-i-c (ticket) or f-i-v (5) or t-e-n (10), well that's how I could tell if I was a winner.... but no, I don't care for them. The "Win for Life"-- don't like it either so I don't buy them..

Tang's avatar - abstract
      Atlanta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #465
      July 9, 2002
      2209 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2006, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Every now and then, I will spend $2 on Win For Life tickets but that's about it. I bought a BINGO scratch ticket and became frustrated and gave the ticket to the cashier to check if I had won anything. I won't be buying anymore BINGO scratch tickets.....my favorites are Jumbo Buck, Mega Buck and any tickets with 7's on it. 

Don't forget to flip those 6's/9's.