Welcome Guest
You last visited July 27, 2017, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what are #1 systems of mr. z and onetowon

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
stephi's avatar - winifrid
rural lowcountry, south carolina
United States
Member #31677
February 2, 2006
196 Posts
Posted: April 12, 2006, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Good evening folks. I see on the board that folks recommend mr. z and one to won. I see on mr. z's page he has 3 systems combined for $30 (I like to use old fashioned pen & paper). I assume that is for pick 3 and 4. He also has three books for Pick 3 and 4. I have a limited budget, so I mostly was wondering if I should just purchase the system or the pick 3 & 4 book or power strategies book? Thank you. Just wondering what other folks are using with success. For one to won, wondering what the folks here recommend? I thank you very much, I do appreciate it. Have a nice evening everyone.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2006, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I think you can experiment with your own systems, or follow the lead of one of the more experienced posters here at LP. That will give you just as good a shot at winning as anything. And here, it's FREE! :)

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2006, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I think you can experiment with your own systems, or follow the lead of one of the more experienced posters here at LP. That will give you just as good a shot at winning as anything. And here, it's FREE! :)

Thumbs Up

I Agree!

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

clearwater
        United States
        Member #26694
        November 21, 2005
        1 Posts
        Posted: April 13, 2006, 5:47 am - IP Logged

stepi , dont buy that mr.z system, i bought it 10 years ago , its still the same one now ,it didnt work then and it dont now , im sure.  the pencil and paper part entails going back 6-9 weeks and listing the digits in frequency from high to low. (looks like a word search puzzle after your done)then u look for  same digit combos that are connected, it only gave about 1 hit a month but u had to play every day and play alot of combos.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: April 13, 2006, 7:13 am - IP Logged
            lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
            mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5942 Posts
            Posted: April 13, 2006, 11:50 am - IP Logged

you know I find it quite remarkable that some of those internet people claim to have the best system..but if you cornered them and asked them for some numbers as proof I would bet they couldnt do it at all..my suggestion to you or anyone else that plays any of the lottery games is this.. take the advice of the members here at Lotterypost.com....The Proof you seek is listed in the forums..all you have to do is read the predictions...What you are looking for and what you should be looking for is PROOF that what someone has actually works...Lotterypost.com is a proving ground..you cant get any better than that...

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2006, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't agree with lotterybraker more....

BUT...if you do decide to purchase a system, do your due diligence on it first.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                Wyncote,Pa
                United States
                Member #3206
                January 3, 2004
                62913 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2006, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

if you do decide to purchase a system..show us why we

should purchase the system too

stephi's avatar - winifrid
                  rural lowcountry, south carolina
                  United States
                  Member #31677
                  February 2, 2006
                  196 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2006, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

thank you for info everyone. do appreciate it. Taking from board, if i want to purchase a system, steve player is the choice and lottery director. also found lottery america recommended.

thank you.

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: April 13, 2006, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I can tell you this about Steve Player - unless you have a huge bankroll to use to implement his systems, I don't know if I would go that route. However, I will say that his systems are good, but you may endure a long losing streak before finally getting on track.

Stooges