Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lower prizes Wheels....

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2006, 7:05 am - IP Logged
guys, I always wanted to know if there are wheels out there that will make you make money off of playing/winning pick5 lower prizes. Over the months i've heard claims over the internet that you could make money off of the pick5 lower prizes. What you think. Do you think such wheels exist and is it possible?
I appreciate it,
pumpi76
    Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2006, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi76,

No, I don't think you can make money gearing yourself towards lower-tier prizes.

For example, in a 5/39 game your odds of winning 3 of 5 is 103 : 1. So you must have a 3 of 5 win on average every 10 picks you play just to break even with a hypothetical $10 payout.

If you look at the Top Predictors page for Pick 5 you will see that nobody comes even close to a 10% hit percentage regardless if they use wheels or not and regardless of the pick 5 matrix they're playing.

IMHO, wheels are not the way to go. I know I'm in a huge minority here with that statement but wheels are ONLY good for a chance at winning multiple lower-tier prizes but a big hindrance at winning a jackpot or multiple higher-tier prizes. One must lower their number pool too much in order to create an afforadble wheel and their wheel will exclude multiple 4 of 5 wins unless they are full wheels which is extremely expensive and impossible to use with a larger pool of numbers.

I pick my number pool to include about 60% of the playable numbers and let a random number generator make my picks from that pool. So far this technique is doing as good or better than a wheel could.

Just my opinion.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2006, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

you are right. as it is today, i believe you can't make money gearing towards lower prizes.  However, there is a part of me that believes the following. Just the same way people believes that there are UFO's and government planes we don't know nothing about, the same way, i believe they are wheels outthere that we don't know nothing about. Think about something, if you had a wheel that will make you make money off of playing the lottery will you sell it to the public and face been detected by the state, or keep it to yourself and make money. 

what do you think,

pumpi76

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2006, 12:38 am - IP Logged

The pick 5 pay outs are so low here on Texas that it is very doubtfull that anybody could make a profit playing combos made by any kind of pick 5 wheel, unless they win the jackpot prize, but not by winning lower prizes, but I don't know enough about this to know for sure.

I think that it might be possible to he or she who knows how to go about doing it, but there might not be too many of those.

I also think that there might be a way or ways of winning the top prizes on jackpot games, but How many people would know how to do it? Not very many I guess if anybody at all.

To know that it is possible for1 or more few people to do this is not very usefull info, How can that help anybody? It might give you hope, but it won't make you win.

But it might be good to have an open mind, but it is no good to believe in anything and everything.