Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LOTTOMIKE, How Do You...?

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 11 years ago by joecool335.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mike444's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
Member #1091
January 30, 2003
16 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Hey LOTTOMIKE,

Mike444 here.

If it's not too much to ask, How do you come up with those numbers?

Thanks

There certainly is an order in randomness!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2006, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

what i do is i eliminate the last decade of numbers in the pick 5 game.for instance in the 5 number 39 ball matrix i eliminate numbers 30-39 so i'm only playing with 29 numbers.cutting it down like that narrows it down to a more managable level in my opinion......

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19894 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2006, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Using numbers 1 to 29 in Ohio RC5, in its 481 drawings you could have matched:
       MATCH  0 = 0
       MATCH  1 = 4
       MATCH  2 = 43
       MATCH  3 = 152
       MATCH  4 = 175
       MATCH  5 = 107

Using numbers 11 to 39 in Ohio RC5, in its 481 drawings you could have matched:
       MATCH  0 = 0
       MATCH  1 = 7
       MATCH  2 = 42
       MATCH  3 = 131
       MATCH  4 = 200
       MATCH  5 = 101

RC5 has rolled to $203K, time to start playing again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #2338
        September 17, 2003
        2063 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2006, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Using my secret method I have successfully had many tickets where all 5 lines don't match even one Quinto number using a similar technique but with suites instead of numbers. Getting $20 worth of tickets and not a single card matching doesn't inspire others to emulate this technique though.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19894 Posts
          Posted: April 20, 2006, 12:10 am - IP Logged

With any system that eliminate 9 numbers when you only need 5 to win that can happen, but as you see there has been no match 0's when eliminating 10 numbers at either end of the pool up to now in the RC5 game.

Evil Looking       

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: April 20, 2006, 12:20 am - IP Logged

this works better in some states than it does others.as you noticed i get a lot of 4 out of 5's.so it must be working in some places.

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8391 Posts
              Posted: April 20, 2006, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Let me try and splain this Mike has 50 lines on the prediction board for how many ever states that have a pick 5 drawing. No real money is involved here. So while it might seem like he is doing a great job with those picks in reality if he were to play all 50 lines every day for real with real money he'd be living in a van down by the river.

This is not to say at some point in time that he won't match all 5 in fact it a good chance he will. Anytime you wheel numbers as he has and play them every day in every state you to would see many hits. Possibly all 5. example is tonight Maryland drew almost the same exact numbers as they did the night before.

4/18/06 ---01.11.20.23.27

4/19/06--- 01-02-11-20-28

Anyone who wheeled the numbers they drew on the 18th with series or partner numbers should have marched all 5 on the 19th. And the fact that they have been drawing similar numbers all week a wheel containing them might have produced a match 5 winner.

It's all about your wheeled numbers and them drawing them. Going with the flow of numbers that they have been drawing. And adding the appropriate numbers to the wheel.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19894 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2006, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Using my secret method I have successfully had many tickets where all 5 lines don't match even one Quinto number using a similar technique but with suites instead of numbers. Getting $20 worth of tickets and not a single card matching doesn't inspire others to emulate this technique though.

If your system can pick 20 lines without picking a single number or suite, you may have backed into a winning system.  You may be able to reverse engineer it into a winning system.  The trouble with most systems is they alway pick 3 or more numbers, but they pick so many that the winning numbers are seldom in the same line.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
                  chicago ill.
                  United States
                  Member #3600
                  February 4, 2004
                  337 Posts
                  Posted: April 21, 2006, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Let me try and splain this Mike has 50 lines on the prediction board for how many ever states that have a pick 5 drawing. No real money is involved here. So while it might seem like he is doing a great job with those picks in reality if he were to play all 50 lines every day for real with real money he'd be living in a van down by the river.

This is not to say at some point in time that he won't match all 5 in fact it a good chance he will. Anytime you wheel numbers as he has and play them every day in every state you to would see many hits. Possibly all 5. example is tonight Maryland drew almost the same exact numbers as they did the night before.

Anyone who wheeled the numbers they drew on the 18th with series or partner numbers should have marched all 5 on the 19th. And the fact that they have been drawing similar numbers all week a wheel containing them might have produced a match 5 winner.

It's all about your wheeled numbers and them drawing them. Going with the flow of numbers that they have been drawing. And adding the appropriate numbers to the wheel.

Right on! It's all about the "wheel"  and the numbers you choose in them. That's how you are going to line them up for a big win!

White Bounce

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: April 21, 2006, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Right on! It's all about the "wheel"  and the numbers you choose in them. That's how you are going to line them up for a big win!

White Bounce

you are the pick 5 master ST.GERMAIN!!

if i could win just one pick 5 jackpot i'd be happy!

good luck going for that mega millions......

United States
                      Member #32679
                      February 15, 2006
                      14 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2006, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

i think my brain is off, explain your pick 5 theory again mike and also give examples

ladygirl99's avatar - candle
                        Solon, OH
                        United States
                        Member #3267
                        January 7, 2004
                        481 Posts
                        Posted: May 2, 2006, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Any good numbers for today Lottomike or st germain :) I need a win, I am struggling so much. :(

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: May 2, 2006, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

what i do is i eliminate the last decade of numbers in the pick 5 game.for instance in the 5 number 39 ball matrix i eliminate numbers 30-39 so i'm only playing with 29 numbers.cutting it down like that narrows it down to a more managable level in my opinion......

i got 4 out of 5 in two states last night using this method.....

joecool335's avatar - alien
                            SA
                            United States
                            Member #39032
                            May 9, 2006
                            9 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2006, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Does your system work in TX? Or at least close