Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help - Pick 3 Formula

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6879
September 12, 2004
8 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2006, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Is there a formula to get 5 numbers that "will not" come out? im in texas btw

Amarillo/Austin
    United States
    Member #1424
    April 25, 2003
    696 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2006, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Wish we could do that.  Sounds like a Grail moment . . .

Orangeman                            Big Grin Angel

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2006, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Trying to win on the Belgian pick 3 game has shown me that the most basic solution or filter might be the best of them all, if a way is found to implement it, you got it right DIGITS, filtering digits out of a source of combos or in other words, wheeling digits to make combos.

All other filters are trash when compared to this, Digits or filtering out digits or wheeling them is the most basic and yet the ultimate filters technique, nothing compares to it.

Now I now that maybe for the most part I have been wasting my time for the past few years trying to develop and use other filters.

At the very beginning I started learning with digits and they seemed too simple a technique, I wanted to complicate things as much as possible, so I left the digits alone, I thought that they were worthless, you know the digits frequency technique.

I now think that if a way or ways are found filtering out single digits and then wheeling the rest is or can be the very best filter technique of them all.

Finding this thread just gave me an excuse to post this thought.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49615 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2006, 5:43 am - IP Logged

Trying to win on the Belgian pick 3 game has shown me that the most basic solution or filter might be the best of them all, if a way is found to implement it, you got it right DIGITS, filtering digits out of a source of combos or in other words, wheeling digits to make combos.

All other filters are trash when compared to this, Digits or filtering out digits or wheeling them is the most basic and yet the ultimate filters technique, nothing compares to it.

Now I now that maybe for the most part I have been wasting my time for the past few years trying to develop and use other filters.

At the very beginning I started learning with digits and they seemed too simple a technique, I wanted to complicate things as much as possible, so I left the digits alone, I thought that they were worthless, you know the digits frequency technique.

I now think that if a way or ways are found filtering out single digits and then wheeling the rest is or can be the very best filter technique of them all.

Finding this thread just gave me an excuse to post this thought.

Pick 3 Positional Wheel Program