Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Serious question for ALL System players

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Atomic Dog.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta
United States
Member #15989
May 24, 2005
183 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2006, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Do any of you TRULY make a living or a great second income off of the pick 3 /pick 4 systems you invent or develop or follow? If I have missed this discussion in the past sorry, just would love to see what you make per year vs. the amount of time you put into it. What does it come out to making per month? per hour? Only because of the "System"? Or is it luck, just don't want to admit it? Is it significant for EVERY person on here? There have to be 20-50 people on here that SWEAR by their system, but no one ever really shows proof long term. I am in no way harassing or challenging people, just asking and want to know how good people are really? How much do you spend vs. REALLY WIN? I doubt anyone will respond in truth, but thought I would give it a shot. I am a non-system believer and think that the balls fall where they do because the balls fall, period. If not, most of you will hopefully show I am wrong. I just don't think so. Does anybody else wonder this or am I WAYYYYYYY off base? Pick 5 same question? Powerball, Mega Millions, I wouldn't believe you, forget trying. Like I said, just want to see who really makes this an income producer. Me, I spend around 10 dollars a week on different games just to be in the jackpot games, and know that I don't break even, but it is all about being in it to win if fate should have it. Hope to get some responses. Thanks and good luck to all, and I mean LUCK

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #18517
    July 13, 2005
    1256 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2006, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I dont have a system, I just follow the history and look at the numbers.. Honestly I have lost more then I have made. This is a great past time for me  and there are some wonderful people on here who really help you out when you need it. we are Family.. If you follow some of the wonderful predictors that LP has you can see most of the time they are pretty darn close if not right on it. It just really helps you figure out what might fall. And your right the balls will fall where ever they want to , But think about this one. The triples fall a certain time of the month do you think alot of people would have played them if it was not for the LP family? I would have never played them ......Hope this helps ..Get to know some of us before posting such a topic.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2006, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I am a firm believer that the numbers come in cycles.. Through observation I do see this..  I have done great for weeks.. then a cold spell.. Main goal is to never to make another deposit and to withdraw often..

I lose more going for sts.. I luck up with them at times.. but more losses there than wins.. I do better Money Wise with pick 4.. as in profits.. (better pay out.. )  As for pick 3.. the OLD / MODE has been good and I am getting more confident in playing st/box.. instead of having to wheel..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2006, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

If anyone could make a living playing the pick3 and pick4 games,companies like betslips.com couldn't pay double the states payouts and stay in business. 

Members like to brag but their prediction statistics tell the real story.  System developers brag up their system, but if they're selling their systems, you have to know they're making more money selling them than playing them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2006, 4:52 am - IP Logged

i have BY LUCK made more than i've spent because when the pick 3 came out in tennessee i kept betting on my numbers multiple times and they would hit.i got 5,000 off of 486 and then a couple thousand off of other numbers.then the pick 4 come out and i hit it a couple times but no multiple hits on pick 4.i have hit a few times online in pick 4 also.i would give you this advice stated below........

1-pick a few numbers for pick 3 or pick 4
          2-stick with these numbers through thick and thin and never drop them
          3-play these numbers in just 2 or 3 states online
          4-if you notice a number you pick already hit in a couple of these states drop it and choose another number.
          5-make sure the numbers are straight

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
            Wyncote,Pa
            United States
            Member #3206
            January 3, 2004
            60743 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2006, 5:33 am - IP Logged

I see patterns,like most do

You hear of a soaking rain coming,sow your seeds or

carry an umbrella,depends

on how you wish to act.

What will be,will be 

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
              Member #391
              June 8, 2002
              16071 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2006, 6:12 am - IP Logged

I've made money off-line as well as on-line using my own system, as a matter of fact my on-line account is still in the "Black" meaning that I've won more than I've lost.

Lady luck plays a big part in any system or game of chance and the Pick-3/4 games are no different.

In real estate there is a saying, "Location, Location, Location" for the      Pick-3/4 games you might say "When, Where and How" When = date, Where = State and How = Straight/Box. If you get all of these to fall in line for you and have a nice bet on the number the sky is the limit.

Let's take a very good example, for today Friday, April 28, 2006 in the evening game in the state of Pennsylvania I've got 50 numbers posted on the prediction board for Pick-4. Look at the last 28 numbers that are in the series 5x8y and 58xy. Of the 28 I really like 7 and of those 7 I reall like 2 numbers which I'm going whole hog for in which my system grid tells me to play each $44.00 straight. Should the number fall straight I would win $220,000.00.

Now mind you I've still got bets on the other 5 Pick-4 numbers, str/box so the cost for Pennsylvania (Eve) game is $94.50 ($44.00 $44.00 $4.00 $2.50) Off-line and On-line bets. Should none of the combinations come out I'm still ahead of the game since I'm playing with money already won. Those who subscribe to my service will know which of the two (2) numbers to put the $44.00 on (Smile). So later on tonight we will see how I do in PA.     

P.S., if you played all 28 numbers On-line .25/.25 the cost would be $14.00, hey perhaps I'll play the remaining numbers On-line too, depending how the numbers fall in the Day game. Check back with you after the Midday drawing.

Good luck to all.

Michael J. Smith, Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                Member #391
                June 8, 2002
                16071 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2006, 6:21 am - IP Logged

I've made money off-line as well as on-line using my own system, as a matter of fact my on-line account is still in the "Black" meaning that I've won more than I've lost.

Lady luck plays a big part in any system or game of chance and the Pick-3/4 games are no different.

In real estate there is a saying, "Location, Location, Location" for the      Pick-3/4 games you might say "When, Where and How" When = date, Where = State and How = Straight/Box. If you get all of these to fall in line for you and have a nice bet on the number the sky is the limit.

Let's take a very good example, for today Friday, April 28, 2006 in the evening game in the state of Pennsylvania I've got 50 numbers posted on the prediction board for Pick-4. Look at the last 28 numbers that are in the series 5x8y and 58xy. Of the 28 I really like 7 and of those 7 I reall like 2 numbers which I'm going whole hog for in which my system grid tells me to play each $44.00 straight. Should the number fall straight I would win $220,000.00.

Now mind you I've still got bets on the other 5 Pick-4 numbers, str/box so the cost for Pennsylvania (Eve) game is $94.50 ($44.00 $44.00 $4.00 $2.50) Off-line and On-line bets. Should none of the combinations come out I'm still ahead of the game since I'm playing with money already won. Those who subscribe to my service will know which of the two (2) numbers to put the $44.00 on (Smile). So later on tonight we will see how I do in PA.     

P.S., if you played all 28 numbers On-line .25/.25 the cost would be $14.00, hey perhaps I'll play the remaining numbers On-line too, depending how the numbers fall in the Day game. Check back with you after the Midday drawing.

Good luck to all.

Michael J. Smith, Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels

Today for the Pick-3 game I like 211 and yes I'm betting it for ALL states On-line.

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
                  Minnesota
                  United States
                  Member #13028
                  March 28, 2005
                  870 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2006, 11:33 am - IP Logged

i have BY LUCK made more than i've spent because when the pick 3 came out in tennessee i kept betting on my numbers multiple times and they would hit.i got 5,000 off of 486 and then a couple thousand off of other numbers.then the pick 4 come out and i hit it a couple times but no multiple hits on pick 4.i have hit a few times online in pick 4 also.i would give you this advice stated below........

1-pick a few numbers for pick 3 or pick 4
                  2-stick with these numbers through thick and thin and never drop them
                  3-play these numbers in just 2 or 3 states online
                  4-if you notice a number you pick already hit in a couple of these states drop it and choose another number.
                  5-make sure the numbers are straight

I totally agree with LottoMike!!!

How can you not agree with him!  He kicks ass in Pick 5 games by being consistent with his numbers.  Using a consistent group of numbers goes much farther than changing numbers regularly.

Just an observation.

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!