Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Most Bizarre Numbers you have Seen

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 11 years ago by bellyache.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #35590
March 20, 2006
185 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2006, 9:17 am - IP Logged

I am thinking about creating havoc with Friday nights drawings......If I decide to do it, expect to see a bizarre combination of numbers to be drawn.Jester

So since we are contemplation the bizarre....what are some of the strangest combination of numbers you have seen drawn?

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2006, 9:47 am - IP Logged

I am thinking about creating havoc with Friday nights drawings......If I decide to do it, expect to see a bizarre combination of numbers to be drawn.Jester

So since we are contemplation the bizarre....what are some of the strangest combination of numbers you have seen drawn?

Are you suggesting you can manipulate the draw? That is at the least imposable even for the best of the best minds! About the only way you could create havoc with drawings is to have some type access to the computerized draws! And that would be well, illegal and called hacking!

Just asking what you mean here by your statement?
      Maryland
      United States
      Member #35590
      March 20, 2006
      185 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2006, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

No...nothing like hacking the computers. It is more like a chess game. I believe that the Lotto computers are able to analyze all the numbers that have been played up to a certain time on Friday(just before they do their security walk through). The lower the amount up for winning the less opportunity you have to manipulate a misdirection ....because there are soo many combinations out there.

But I have been having a little fun the last two months. Take half the numbers. Lock those down with several hundred combinations each drawing and then watch as the balls miraculously dance around you.

For example you may have noticed that in the last several weeks the number 1 and 2 has appeared several times. It so happened COINCIDENTALLY Roll Eyesthat on those very occasions. I did 450 number combinations on each occasion with numbers starting at 3 to 15....then followed by other numbers. What are the odds of on those occasions the winning numbers start with 1, or 2?

What I am saying is that it is all a game....a chess game. I will not accuse the lotto officials of anything because I am the one who chooses to play for fun. But from my experience you can force the direction of the draw.....not by just one drawing...but if you do it several times in a row and the same thing occurs....then I am going to have to be a smarter chess player.

Bizarre winning numbers show up when the computers have detected that groups of numbers have been blocked out.

But no  I am not into hacking.....but I intend to suker punck Mega millions with some shifty misdirection....much harder to do with a small jackpot, because the computer has too much room to manuever....but you never know....sometimes there may be a glitch in the system...and hopefully I will be right there to benefit from it.Cheers

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19894 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2006, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

If you are buying 450 funny lines in any lottery the only one you're sucker punching is yourself. Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Maryland
          United States
          Member #35590
          March 20, 2006
          185 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2006, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

If you are buying 450 funny lines in any lottery the only one you're sucker punching is yourself. Good luck.

You are actually right.....but there is a 1 in 388888 chance I may miss myself and hit the Mega Million....as long as I am making my mortgage and eating...what's to looseBash

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8391 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2006, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

my feeling is mega millions has several sets of balls they use and certain sets of balls might mean that the same numbers might repeat when they use those sets. if you break down the numbers using this idea then wheel three or four sets of numbers you might win some money.

United Kingdom
              Member #31295
              January 27, 2006
              73 Posts
              Posted: April 28, 2006, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

No...nothing like hacking the computers. It is more like a chess game. I believe that the Lotto computers are able to analyze all the numbers that have been played up to a certain time on Friday(just before they do their security walk through). The lower the amount up for winning the less opportunity you have to manipulate a misdirection ....because there are soo many combinations out there.

But I have been having a little fun the last two months. Take half the numbers. Lock those down with several hundred combinations each drawing and then watch as the balls miraculously dance around you.

For example you may have noticed that in the last several weeks the number 1 and 2 has appeared several times. It so happened COINCIDENTALLY Roll Eyesthat on those very occasions. I did 450 number combinations on each occasion with numbers starting at 3 to 15....then followed by other numbers. What are the odds of on those occasions the winning numbers start with 1, or 2?

What I am saying is that it is all a game....a chess game. I will not accuse the lotto officials of anything because I am the one who chooses to play for fun. But from my experience you can force the direction of the draw.....not by just one drawing...but if you do it several times in a row and the same thing occurs....then I am going to have to be a smarter chess player.

Bizarre winning numbers show up when the computers have detected that groups of numbers have been blocked out.

But no  I am not into hacking.....but I intend to suker punck Mega millions with some shifty misdirection....much harder to do with a small jackpot, because the computer has too much room to manuever....but you never know....sometimes there may be a glitch in the system...and hopefully I will be right there to benefit from it.Cheers

I understand what you're getting at, but you know no matter what numbers you pick, the winning numbers will always dance around yours lol Wink

The lottery companies will ALWAYS make their cut.

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

United States
                Member #34117
                February 28, 2006
                757 Posts
                Posted: April 28, 2006, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

a little insight for picking mm numbers if you look at the mass cash draws the cashwinfall draws and megabucks you will find a least one number from each draws shows up in mega millions just a insight

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

United States
                  Member #34117
                  February 28, 2006
                  757 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2006, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

a little insight for picking mm numbers if you look at the mass cash draws the cashwinfall draws and megabucks you will find a least one number from each draws shows up in mega millions just a insight

starting from monday tues weds thurs draws you will aleast come close to friday nite draw

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10389 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2006, 12:41 am - IP Logged

I get the e-mails from the Illinois Lottery with the payout for Little Lotto ( it's 5/ 39)

Most of the 5 for 5 jackpot hits are quick picks, but it sure seems like the lower the numbers, especially all low numbers and tightly grouped, aren't quick picks.

One night the numbers were 2 4 6 8 10 but I don't remember if anybody had it.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                      Member #12618
                      March 18, 2005
                      2060 Posts
                      Posted: April 29, 2006, 1:10 am - IP Logged

I get the e-mails from the Illinois Lottery with the payout for Little Lotto ( it's 5/ 39)

Most of the 5 for 5 jackpot hits are quick picks, but it sure seems like the lower the numbers, especially all low numbers and tightly grouped, aren't quick picks.

One night the numbers were 2 4 6 8 10 but I don't remember if anybody had it.

I would think a lot of people would end up sharing a jackpot if the numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 type of sequences came out. Combinations like that are popular among some people. (ex. 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ect.) Not me however.

Dance like no one is watching.

United States
                        Member #12618
                        March 18, 2005
                        2060 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2006, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Here's a link to a thread where there were 88 winners in the Texas Cash 5. They all played the number combination of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10389 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2006, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Wouldn't that just frost you, to finally hiy and split that many ways?

I know one of the strategies is to always have a number over 31 because so many people play birthdays and anniversaries and birthdays and anniversaries only.  

United States
                            Member #12618
                            March 18, 2005
                            2060 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2006, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Oh I would definitely be upset if I had to split a jackpot with so many people. I bet a lot of those winners thought they hit is big when they won.