Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GA Fantasy-5 Bonus Ball

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 11 years ago by TNPATL.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
konane's avatar - wallace
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #1265
March 13, 2003
3333 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2006, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I personally wish Georgia would retire Win For Life, replace it with Lotto Georgia 6/46 on Saturday and Fantasy 5 bonus ball draw on Wednesday.  Win For Life actually amounts to a 7/42 matrix for an annuity payout.  Thumbs Down 

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with four extra ways to win
playing Fantasy 5 from May 1 - 5, 2006!
During Fantasy 5 Bonus Ball Fiesta, an extra Fantasy 5 ball will be drawn during regular nightly drawings, offering players four more chances to win Fiesta Prizes and almost 30% better odds of winning!

From May 1 - 5, win a prize by matching the Fantasy 5 Bonus Ball to any one of your numbers. Fiesta prizes will be awarded to players matching 4 of 5 winning numbers + Bonus Ball, 3 of 5 winning numbers + Bonus Ball, 2 of 5 winning numbers + Bonus Ball and a free ticket for players matching 1 of 5 winning numbers + Bonus Ball.

http://www.galottery.com/gen/random/randomText3.jsp

Good luck to everyone!

Alabama
    United States
    Member #17830
    June 27, 2005
    309 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2006, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Konane said:

"I personally wish Georgia would retire Win For Life, replace it with Lotto Georgia 6/46 on Saturday and Fantasy 5 bonus ball draw on Wednesday."

Hey GLC - Are You Listening?!

Great ideas Konane! Prehaps now is a good time to start writing letters to the GLC. I would LOVE to see Lotto Georgia return in it's original format.

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #1265
      March 13, 2003
      3333 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Konane said:

"I personally wish Georgia would retire Win For Life, replace it with Lotto Georgia 6/46 on Saturday and Fantasy 5 bonus ball draw on Wednesday."

Great ideas Konane! Prehaps now is a good time to start writing letters to the GLC. I would LOVE to see Lotto Georgia return in it's original format.

She may be tossing out feelers to see how this idea goes over, and I for one hope it does splendidly.  At the very least I am extremely grateful for all the bonus promos we now have, but were conspicuously absent from the Georgia Lottery before Ms. DeFrancisco came onboard.  She has done a stellar job of getting us moving forward as one of the most successful, best run lotteries in the US. Banana

Good luck to everyone!

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2006, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I personally wish Georgia would retire Win For Life, replace it with Lotto Georgia 6/46 on Saturday and Fantasy 5 bonus ball draw on Wednesday.  Win For Life actually amounts to a 7/42 matrix for an annuity payout.  Thumbs Down 

During Fantasy 5 Bonus Ball Fiesta, an extra Fantasy 5 ball will be drawn during regular nightly drawings, offering players four more chances to win Fiesta Prizes and almost 30% better odds of winning!

From May 1 - 5, win a prize by matching the Fantasy 5 Bonus Ball to any one of your numbers. Fiesta prizes will be awarded to players matching 4 of 5 winning numbers + Bonus Ball, 3 of 5 winning numbers + Bonus Ball, 2 of 5 winning numbers + Bonus Ball and a free ticket for players matching 1 of 5 winning numbers + Bonus Ball.

NY is doing the same thing this week with Take Five for all seven days. This is actually one of the BETTER things Ms Francisco has been doing starting with her running the corrupt NY Lottery.

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3333 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2006, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

NY is doing the same thing this week with Take Five for all seven days. This is actually one of the BETTER things Ms Francisco has been doing starting with her running the corrupt NY Lottery.

Cash, maybe it's corruption in the NY government that the lottery is simply existing as a tentacle of ..... symptomatic of a larger problem that could be handled at the ballot box with a house cleaning. 

Again you're welcome to move to Georgia!!  Big Grin

Good luck to everyone!

United States
            Member #379
            June 5, 2002
            11296 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2006, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Cash, maybe it's corruption in the NY government that the lottery is simply existing as a tentacle of ..... symptomatic of a larger problem that could be handled at the ballot box with a house cleaning. 

Again you're welcome to move to Georgia!!  Big Grin

NY has a gubernatorial election this year. Republican George Pataki, who is considering running for the White House in 2008, will be leaving early next year. Democrat Eliot Spitzer is heavily favored to become NY's next governor.

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #1265
              March 13, 2003
              3333 Posts
              Posted: May 2, 2006, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Check out the payouts for last night's bonus ball draw.  Congrats to the winners!!

http://www.galottery.com/serv/do/fantasy5DrawView?drawDate=05%2F01%2F2006

Good luck to everyone!

Alabama
                United States
                Member #17830
                June 27, 2005
                309 Posts
                Posted: May 2, 2006, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Konane said:

She may be tossing out feelers to see how this idea goes over, and I for one hope it does splendidly.  At the very least I am extremely grateful for all the bonus promos we now have, but were conspicuously absent from the Georgia Lottery before Ms. DeFrancisco came onboard.  She has done a stellar job of getting us moving forward as one of the most successful, best run lotteries in the US. Banana

I agree, Margaret DeFrancisco has done a stellar job with the Georgia Lottery. If we ever get a lottery here in Alabama (HA!) we'll have to steal her from y'all!

Or maybe Georgia could just annex us!

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #1265
                  March 13, 2003
                  3333 Posts
                  Posted: May 2, 2006, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

We should have already with all of Alabama's donations to the Hope Scholarship!!!  Big Grin

Good luck to everyone!

Alabama
                    United States
                    Member #17830
                    June 27, 2005
                    309 Posts
                    Posted: May 2, 2006, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

We should have already with all of Alabama's donations to the Hope Scholarship!!!  Big Grin

LOL! I wonder how many Georgia kids I've put through college - I've dropped a fair amount of change on the GA Lottery over the years!

New York, NY
                      United States
                      Member #13514
                      April 7, 2005
                      235 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2006, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I hope they consider making this bonus ball a permanent feature.  I like the payouts with it!!!  With the 4 of 5 + Bonus Ball the payout was $7,528 on May 1st

May 2nd $4,627

May 3rd $9,743

That is not bad at all.  

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5121 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2006, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

I hope they consider making this bonus ball a permanent feature.  I like the payouts with it!!!  With the 4 of 5 + Bonus Ball the payout was $7,528 on May 1st

May 2nd $4,627

May 3rd $9,743

That is not bad at all.  

TNPATL$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?????????

Did you play May 17......................................................................?????????

If your number was>>>>>7-11-13-32-33>>>>> YOU, are $300,000 richer.

L@@Ks like Bonus-Ball drew some attention to this game and boost SALES!

LOL........everyone should hit a gambler's number.......like this WONnnn$$$

PSYKOMO

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5121 Posts
                          Posted: May 20, 2006, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Question TO:..any Pick-5 LP???????PEOPLE!!!!:

L@@K'n........at some of the P5 games, lately........TN & GA poped-UP......this

past, wed and thur........due to the chase of JackPots.....which most, LIKELY

includ's, me, you and I.........(again)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these HIT for..............according to LOTTERY POST>>>>>>>RESULTED  in:

NICE JackPOTS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

5/17 wed .............TN....Lotto 5  Jackpot down $710,000

5/18  thur.............GA....Fan  5  Jackpot down $309,000

Question: WHY should we not have more interest in...

Pick 5 with 1 in 575,757...........rather than MEGA...........JACKPOT$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31358 Posts
                            Posted: May 20, 2006, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Question TO:..any Pick-5 LP???????PEOPLE!!!!:

L@@K'n........at some of the P5 games, lately........TN & GA poped-UP......this

past, wed and thur........due to the chase of JackPots.....which most, LIKELY

includ's, me, you and I.........(again)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these HIT for..............according to LOTTERY POST>>>>>>>RESULTED  in:

NICE JackPOTS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

5/17 wed .............TN....Lotto 5  Jackpot down $710,000

5/18  thur.............GA....Fan  5  Jackpot down $309,000

Question: WHY should we not have more interest in...

Pick 5 with 1 in 575,757...........rather than MEGA...........JACKPOT$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

i agree.  would be very happy with a win in F5

love to nibble those micey feet.

New York, NY
                              United States
                              Member #13514
                              April 7, 2005
                              235 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2006, 10:49 am - IP Logged

May 2nd $4,627

May 3rd $9,743

That is not bad at all.  

TNPATL$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?????????

Did you play May 17......................................................................?????????

If your number was>>>>>7-11-13-32-33>>>>> YOU, are $300,000 richer.

L@@Ks like Bonus-Ball drew some attention to this game and boost SALES!

LOL........everyone should hit a gambler's number.......like this WONnnn$$$

PSYKOMO

No I did not play.  I wish I had.