Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New to the forums.. a few questions.

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Baton Rouge
United States
Member #38767
May 4, 2006
6 Posts
Posted: May 4, 2006, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I was amazed when I stumbled across this site from google.  Do any of you guys play the lottery for a living?  What about play via betslips.com for a living?

My main question is: Where do I start?  I've tried browsing through some of the posts here, but it's all posts for people who know the systems and its full of lottery lingo.  Where can I go to get the basics and learn these systems?  Thanks.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
    Member #27050
    November 26, 2005
    40272 Posts
    Posted: May 4, 2006, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP brizzad!  Good questions indeed!  I'm sure lots will offer suggestions to your inquiries.  Talking from my experience here, which is very short compared to a lot of folks here, I would suggest you read.....and read....and read....  Absorb as much as you can.  Follow the posts of interest.  If you have a question that pertains to lingo, don't be afraid to ask.  The folks here are quite friendly and willing to lend a helping hand.  The archives are a great resource that can be used to search topics already covered.  I've found the tools here at LP very useful in tracking numbers, states, etc.  I would suggest using the tools (I believe standard members can use the tools just so many times though), to see what they are capable of.  Good luck to you, and happy winnings!!! 

Lep

Baton Rouge
      United States
      Member #38767
      May 4, 2006
      6 Posts
      Posted: May 4, 2006, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the input, Calabs.  Do I need to be a premium member in order to access the archives?

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: May 4, 2006, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Welcome, brizzad, like Calabs wrote: "read, read & read, and don't hesitate to ask questions."
        You just might find a "system" that fits you.

Grtz
        Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: May 4, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

brizzad..welcome..I am still new here myself..I just joined first of march I think it was..my betslips.com account was like the middle or end or march..somewhere in that neighborhood....it is a legitimate place to play..as others here will tell you..just in the past 5 weeks I have won 1150.00 bucks..850.00 in the past 3 days..should have been more than that but I gave up on some numbers that I knew were coming a little to quick..lol....so welcome..like the others said before me..read all you can..you might find a system that suits you here..there are plenty of good predictors here..so..again welcome and I hope you enjoy Lotterypost.com as much as the rest of us do..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3301 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2006, 12:30 am - IP Logged

the question " do any of you guys play for a living "

i dont think ive ever met a professional lotto player. but once you win a ackpot  i guess you qualify as a prfessional.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3106 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2006, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LotteryPost.  You can read and post free, the premium memberships allow you to look at past lotto history, access wheels, expand your mail box, have an internal web site and more.  As to learning about lotto read and ask about what you can't find using the search and visit http://www.lotto-logix.com for research links.

BobP

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                Member #12618
                March 18, 2005
                2060 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

If you are looking to learn more about systems the best place to start would be to go here: http://www.lotterypost.com/topics10.htm and read past posts. There is a few years to go through, but you will find a lot of interesting information. Good luck to you!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2006, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Being a paid member will put you in touch with all the great tools here at LP.. Something to think about..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                    Member #30439
                    January 16, 2006
                    15 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2006, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post brizzad, Just like the people above mentioned, READ as much as you can. I have been following and reading here for several years, but just signed up and made few posts recently. I am not a very good typer, but a good reader (listener).

I also have a few questions about online betting. Is there anybody here that wins on a semi regular basis? I know that a few people won a 4 number straight and got a check sent to them. I was wondering if there is anyone that makes withdrawls frequently? Can these places shut you off if you are winning too often?

Good luck everyone and thank you if you can answer some questions.

sfilippo's avatar - skull
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #33770
                      February 24, 2006
                      3146 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2006, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Wow, I was amazed when I stumbled across this site from google.  Do any of you guys play the lottery for a living?  What about play via betslips.com for a living?

My main question is: Where do I start?  I've tried browsing through some of the posts here, but it's all posts for people who know the systems and its full of lottery lingo.  Where can I go to get the basics and learn these systems?  Thanks.

The BIG question you asked was, "Do any of you guys play the lottery for a living?"

The short answer is yes, but I think it's a small group of people here who have accomplished this goal.

I'm not one of the elite players who are doing this just yet, but I plan to be.

I'm convinced it can be done. Confidence in your system is critical, because even the best systems have dry spells where no gains are made for various periods of time.

Currently, I'm somewhere toward the backside of the learning curve with the pick 3 game. I have a system in place which produces profitable results and am now working on my finacial strategies before I actually apply those strategies to Betslips.com.

I have been a member here since March of this year (2006) and from the start, I began creating a system just for me and my understanding of random numbers.

It has been a process for sure. New things and ideas seem to start off with a bang at first but seem to fizzle out shortly thereafter. So, my interest in them drops and I'm off thinking up better ideas.

I have a pretty high stack of papers with scribbles on them behind me on the floor. Those papers represent all of my ideas and failures.

But, unlike Thomas Edison, I eventually narrowed down the things that don't work to find the thing that does and the light has come on for me. Hopefully, that light will continue to get brighter and brighter as time goes on and I learn more and more.

Good luck in your journey here, brizzard!

Smiley Steve

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2006, 11:45 am - IP Logged

my problem is overspending with the numbers..

I play too many.. Get lots of hits.. but money is recycled..

Working on a money management plan.. That is my goal..

As for doing this for a living,  I don't think I would even try.. reason being is luck can be off sometimes.. and lights could be turned off too..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: June 1, 2006, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Wecome brizzad!Party

Can't give any better advice than read,read,read, just like the others said. And right on,sfilippo,I believe people can make a living off the lottery. You have to BELIEVE in yourself and your system no matter what ANYBODY else says!!! I'm surrounded by skeptics here in my own family but who do you think will be the first people to come running to me when I hit?!  So educate yourself,brizzad,skip around the read everything you can. Your gut will tell you what might have a chance of working versus something you know is just garbage. And don't be afraid to ask questions. Knowledge is power........Dance

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                            Member #12618
                            March 18, 2005
                            2060 Posts
                            Posted: June 1, 2006, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I think the people who are able to make a living on the lottery are people who play at places like betslips.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23277 Posts
                              Posted: June 1, 2006, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the input, Calabs.  Do I need to be a premium member in order to access the archives?

Anybody can access every post ever made at Lottery Post (6+ years of forum posts) for free.

Try using the Search feature in the forums menu -- it works just like Google.  It "defaults" to just searching the past year of posts, but you can change it to search everything, if you like.

Believe me, if you are serious about learning about the lottery, that search page can keep you busy for a LONG time!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!