Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Urgent Help needed

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

India
Member #38792
May 5, 2006
2 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2006, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Hi I am from India,

& I normally play 6/49 since last few weeks i have been trying to hit the jackpot which is now at 16 crores.

Since last few weeks i have been able to eliminate the unwanted nos & from 49 balls I have managed to come down to 15-18 balls & the best part is since last 5 weeks all the six nos were present among those shortlisted ones.

My problem is if I manage to come to 15 balls & if this week too if all those 6 imp balls r present among the 15 shortlisted ones how do I hit the jackpot.

Is there any software which if i feed 15 balls then it will give me all possible combinations so that i can hit the jackpot.

Thank you.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51178 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2006, 6:38 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/128907/543962?q=ininuga

--> Click-Link <--
      RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2006, 7:23 am - IP Logged

The are 5005 possible combinations in a group of 15 numbers.  If you want to guarantee a 6/6 win if all six winning numbers are in that group then you will have to play all 5005 possible combinations.  You will be able to cover a 5/6 win with a lot less combinations using a wheel.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

India
        Member #38792
        May 5, 2006
        2 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2006, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Thanks a lot Raven62 & RJOh 

I wanted to ask RJOh tht wht tool u used to calculate 5005 combinations. Also if i go for 5/6 as u mentioned how many possible combinations r there.

mumbai
          India
          Member #6691
          September 4, 2004
          3 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2006, 7:13 am - IP Logged

HI I am from India I have got utility to make all possible combination

of ball from 1 to 49

Pl give your contact no

Regards

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2006, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

xmatrix do they have other kinds of lottery besides pick6? like pick5? i think lotwin.com (lottery line builder), or expert lotto will be a good software if you can afford them. Don't try and play the 5005 combinations, try and play an abbreviated wheel, not a full wheel...Again if only they had free pick6 online lottos that are based on what the country's pick6 draws are/is. Try and find the most predominat pattern of hot and cold in your country's lotto and then wheel/weave your numbers accordingly. You know india is one of a few countries that ought to have easy lotteries, like pick6 1 to 30-35. they don't set lotteries according to the type of country, but most countries lotteries are following someone's elses lead. Tell me something, do you think the country of Ghana or Ethiopia need a pick6 1 to 45-49?Maybe italy or germany but not these countries. Again they are all just following someone's elses lead without consideration.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19901 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2006, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a lot Raven62 & RJOh 

I wanted to ask RJOh tht wht tool u used to calculate 5005 combinations. Also if i go for 5/6 as u mentioned how many possible combinations r there.

To calculate the 5005, I used a combination formula and plugged in the numbers.  There are several programs on the web to do that for you, just do a search.  At lottologix, there's a link that will connect with CoverMaster, a wheel creation program that you can use to create the wheel you need.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2006, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

xmatrix i meant to say find the most predominant  pattern of ratios of hot and cold numbers and wheel/weave them accordingly...