Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Free pick3 wheeling engine

Topic closed. 141 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sysp34.

Page 5 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2006, 6:24 am - IP Logged

Ricky

Now, as to the LMH+Even-ODD

The LMH has 6 patterns and the Even-Odd has 8.

So maybe the total patterns for this new compound filter are 48, but I am not sure about this, anyhow itis a good filter if there are statistics to those patterns that would show the patterns' clycle frequencies.

But it might be hard for you to implement those two compound filters as they have too many patterns and also their patterns take a lot of space.

That is why line based or text based filter programs such as the Crunch 2 are more practical for advanced filtering when there are just too many patterns and filters to be used.

Text based filter programs take much less space and have no graphics to take so much extra space.

Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2006, 6:26 am - IP Logged

By the way the 6 LMH patterns are only for the singles not the doubles nor the triples.

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2006, 6:32 am - IP Logged

Ricky

In order to save space you might need to use menus inside menus and floating screens or menus or screen menus inside of other sceen menus or something like that, desktop space is limited, but if the program has a big screen it is OK so long as it scrolls up-down and Lth-Rth as needed.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2006, 6:39 am - IP Logged

HLM-OOO

HLM-EEE

HLM-OOE

HLM-EOO

HLM-OEO

HLM-EEO

HLM-OEE

HLM-EOE

And the same for all other patterns in their turn

HML + 8 ODD-EVEN patterns

LMH Same as above

LHM Same

MHL Same

MLH Same

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2006, 6:46 am - IP Logged

For now that is enough and they are important filters I think.

But the most important filter of all might be single digits, all kinds of stats on them are very important, to filter out 3 digits by each position or 3 digits by all positions is a very powerfull filter, or 1 to 3 digits by all positions and then 1 to 3 more digits by each particular position.

Next I don't know, maybe pairs by position straight and or boxed by position and straight and or boxed for all positions also.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
            Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2006, 6:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks Parths...you have done an excellent job..now if I can get a good hit, I will be happy..if I can just remember exclusionary.Thumbs Up

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

paurths's avatar - underground
              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
              Belgium
              Member #19287
              July 29, 2005
              2254 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi Littleoldlady, you're very welcome,

i hope you get some hits with it!

@Fernando:
              I don't see much use in the creation of these compound filters, because the usage of several filters together is/are... compound filters....no?

The width-filters for leftpair, rightpair and splitpair for straight filtering are done and implemented.
              The next filter i will implement is the LMH-filter (only for straights?)
              But, the way i used it before, i also used it for doubles; i just set them to default value MHH (--> 355 = MMM)
              And as for the LowMediumHighForDigit: 355 --> MHH, so there is never a lowest digit in a double...
              But this might cause some problems, i think, i'll have to test that.... B/c once you use this filter, and it does not go for doubles and triples, then doubles and triples will automatically be ruled out...

Grtz
              Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2006, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Ricky

Lottery Post crashed my IE because of it's JavaScript it does that every so often, very often as a matter of fact so it messed up my post before I pushed the "Post replay"

Any how Go Ahead and also code if you want to the Open-Closed-Straight filters if you can and have time for them.

Thanks a lot.

I will talk to you about compound filters again some other time soon.

Thanks for everything and go ahead and code those other filters (Width and LMH) as you have time to do so.

Fernando.

Basically what I said was that Compound filters that have very many patterns to them should be very Fail-Safe and Fool-Proof and very good to use, more more on that later, in the end Compound filter might be the onces that really tilt the balance and become the big money makers.

I need their detailed stats to really show you why and how to use them properly.

Those filters might be solid rock.

Single digit filters and pairs, but mainly single digits are also Super Filters. Very detailed stats on them are needed.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2006, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

@Fernando:
                  I don't see much use in the creation of these compound filters, because the usage of several filters together is/are... compound filters....no?

No, Ricky, that is not right at all!

I will show you later, maybe tomorrow or very late tonight here.

Not having them might mean not winning as often and with as fewer combos as possible.

Compound filters with many patterns are Super-Selective and take very many draws to Cycle thru, they should be very safe to filter out with their proper stats, it might mean, no more filters failing, at least not as often.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Ricky

Your program when fully finished might be the one that will break the camel's back if used right.

The right use and combination of filters will do it of course. Later it should be put together with your stats program as stats are really a must have for proper use.

I know so much more about filters than I have ever posted about and or told anybody.

As they say "You haven't seen anything yet", but I need the tools or I can't use what I know about I need the filters put into a program or programs. Not to mention the stats which I really need too.

Belgium
                      Member #19287
                      July 29, 2005
                      2254 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2006, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Well, there's a new version (again lol); V 1.7.0.

This one has the width-filters for both box and straight:
                      - width box: There are 3 widths 
                          *  "Lowest-Middle": This is the difference between the lowest digit and the middle digit
                          *  "Middle-Highest": this is the difference between the middle digit and the highest digit
                          *  "Lowest-Highest": this is the difference between the lowest digit and the highest digit

- width Straight: There are also 3 widths
                          *  "XX_": this is the difference between the first and the second digit in the number (left pair)
                          *  "_XX": this is the difference between the second and the third digit in the number (right pair)
                          *  "X_X": this is the difference between the first and the third digit in the number (split pair)

It also has the LMH-filters for both box and straight. (there is another LMH-filter, for digits, which i will implement later on)
                      This LMH-filter is pretty similar to the HighLow-filter in this wheeling engine,
                      L represents the digits: 0, 1 and 2
                      M represents the digits 3, 4, 5 and 6
                      H represents the digits 7, 8 and 9
                      For box there are 10 patterns
                      For straight there are 27 patterns.

There is a helpfile available, by clicking the "Wheel help" button. (it is a Word-doc)
                      This wheeling engine is becoming pretty extended, this helpfile might come in handy, or at least read it....

The first image shows the form when you select "Positional" in the box "Digituse".
                      The second image shows the form when you select "Any position" in the box "Digituse". (this is the default setting when you open the tool)

As always, the downloadlink is in my signature, or click the image to download the free pick3 wheeling engine.

Have fun, enjoy, and make some $$$

Cheers
                      Ricky

lasas3

Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: May 10, 2006, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Ricky

You know that there is another LMH filter the Lowest-Middle-Highest, I thought that it was one of the ones getting coded in.

That one is the one that has only six patterns for the 720 single digits, that one is the six way filter for singles and the 3 way filter for doubles every one of it's single patterns makes 120 straight combos and the doubles patterns make 90 straight combos, it is a very very good straight filter.

The boxed numbers that we all use represent 1 of the six way patterns for the singles and 1 of the 3 way patterns for the doubles and the 10 triples to make 240 boxed combos.

Understand?

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: May 10, 2006, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Ricky

Thanks a lot for all of your very hard work. It is just incredible.

Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: May 10, 2006, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Ricky

I just downloaded your new version, it looks very good, but I noticed something, the Lowest-Middle-Widths are being used only for the boxed combos mode, those widths are also for straight combos width filtering, they are both straight and box width filters, they can also help reduce the straight combos a lot not just the boxed ones, other than that, that new version looks SUPER, it mostly now needs besides that width filter for straight-Boxed, the Lowest-Middle-Highest Digits filter, that is the 6 way filter for straight singles and the 3 way filter for doubles.

Thanks a lot again.

Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: May 10, 2006, 3:19 am - IP Logged

Ricky

You know that there is another LMH filter the Lowest-Middle-Highest, I thought that it was one of the ones getting coded in.

That one is the one that has only six patterns for the 720 single digits, that one is the six way filter for singles and the 3 way filter for doubles every one of it's single patterns makes 120 straight combos and the doubles patterns make 90 straight combos, it is a very very good straight filter.

The boxed numbers that we all use represent 1 of the six way patterns for the singles and 1 of the 3 way patterns for the doubles and the 10 triples to make 240 boxed combos.

Understand?

Hi Fernando,

i know, that's why i wrote in the previous post : "there is another LMH-filter, for digits, which i will implement later on"

This one is, if i remember correctly, called "LMH-filter for digits", and points out the order of the digits, lowest-middle-highest (for 6-ways)
                              LMH
                              LHM
                              MLH
                              MHL
                              HLM
                              HML

For doubles (i believe it was only middle and highest for doubles):
                              MHH
                              HMH
                              HHM

Or, should i use for doubles (only lowest and highest)
                              LHH
                              HLH
                              HHL

?

triples are always HHH

It is always a straight-filter, b/c the digits in the boxed combo's are always sorted ascending from left to right in my wheeler.

cheers
                              Ricky

lasas3

Page 5 of 10