Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New System software coming soon...

Topic closed. 298 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 18 of 20
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2006, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

xavier

I have twice tried with SC...once Midday then once Midday-Evening. Both were in the 20s for a straight hit. Am I doing something wrong? Even though that would produce a profit, since 25 draws in break-even at Betslips.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Calgary
    Canada
    Member #9419
    December 7, 2004
    228 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2006, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

cps: I've noticed that if you extend past 10 draws and go upwards of 25 draws, you will get the straight hit almost every time, however, in terms of profitability, 10 draws seems to be best.  Of another note, 6 of my 11 hits occurred within 5 draws and two hit in the first draw.  Also, I would do at least 5-10 tests following the method I outlined and then make your determination and observations.  I've actually been doing a lot of theorizing and testing various strategies using various other software with the frequencies of digits and have found that the past 10 and 30 draws to be most in line with the next 10-30 draws.  However, a limit needs to be set and the most hits occur within 10.  I'm still not 100% convinced yet on my method, but it does seem to be working.  But for me, I'm more of a scientist in my regard towards systems and I don't feal comfortable saying anything works until I've tested enough.  If it survives another 30 days or so, then I'll be satisfied......I think.  :)   

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2006, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

xavier

I commend you on this theory. I think it sounds very good. Let me ask you this...

When you said you had 16 tests and 11 straight hits, would it be safe to assume that you "busted" on the other 5, meaning that you would lose $360 x 5 = $1800 on those particular tests? If that is what you are doing, then that is good news, because I just did one test in reality, and that could have just been the "bad" one...lol

Also, are you using eve-eve/mid-mid or are you using mid-eve/eve-mid?

AND...would you object to using the 30 draw history and then going past 10 draws playing it, and perhaps using a progression? I think it could work quite honestly.

Cheers,

Keith/cps10

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

sfilippo's avatar - skull
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #33770
        February 24, 2006
        3146 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2006, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi xavier,

I've posted the newer version of your method on Duke's site. Thanks.

Smiley Steve

Cleveland, TN
          United States
          Member #4146
          March 25, 2004
          304 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2006, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Xavier for your method.  If I understand you correctly use the 30 day chart for 10 draws or until you hit straight.  Then, you do a new chart? 

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            51218 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2006, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

xavier

I have twice tried with SC...once Midday then once Midday-Evening. Both were in the 20s for a straight hit. Am I doing something wrong? Even though that would produce a profit, since 25 draws in break-even at Betslips.

FYI: Platinum Members can get the info from the Lottery Post Drawing Statistics for All Games

Comprehensive drawing statistics for every lottery game in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. Colorful graphics give you a visual means to quickly assess the hit frequencies. Choose the number of drawings to include, and sort on several values. This feature can be accessed through any game's popup menu.

The Statistics are from Mid-to-Mid and Eve-to-Eve.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3614 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2006, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone noticed my earlier comment about the fact with the 10 draw freq. and reducing the amount of numbers to play many hits seem to be in the 4th column. Can someone check this out? If i am correct than we can save a lot of money using this column alone and if we are flushed with extra cash then I would move to column 3 and add them.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                Member #27050
                November 26, 2005
                40272 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2006, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

emilyg  it was 10 last draws

Still trying to look for whether the 10 (or 30) draws goes mid/mid or mid/eve.??  Can someone help?

Lep

Calgary
                  Canada
                  Member #9419
                  December 7, 2004
                  228 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2006, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Thanks Xavier for your method.  If I understand you correctly use the 30 day chart for 10 draws or until you hit straight.  Then, you do a new chart? 

It's more like, stop on a hit within 10 draws.  If no hit, stop at 10 draws.  I also, make a new frequency chart up after each draw and have been actually running my tests one after the other.  Meaning I start with one frequency chart and create Duke combos and continuing playing this one until a hit or 10 draws whichever comes first.  Then as each draw passes I add a new set of Duke combo's and repeat the process.  So essentially I will likely be running upwards of 10 tests at once.  Hopefully that's understandable.  However, I imagine running one test and then starting a new one after you either hit or get to 10 draws without a hit will work the same. 

Sunny Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #38894
                    May 7, 2006
                    41 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2006, 1:50 am - IP Logged

xavier 102772,

Smile  What states have you tested successfully in?

Georgia? 

I have been trying the different skips there and have not figured out

a good one. 

Your method sounds good.  Thank you for sharing.

Laurlye Sun Smiley

Calgary
                      Canada
                      Member #9419
                      December 7, 2004
                      228 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2006, 1:52 am - IP Logged

xavier

I commend you on this theory. I think it sounds very good. Let me ask you this...

When you said you had 16 tests and 11 straight hits, would it be safe to assume that you "busted" on the other 5, meaning that you would lose $360 x 5 = $1800 on those particular tests? If that is what you are doing, then that is good news, because I just did one test in reality, and that could have just been the "bad" one...lol

Also, are you using eve-eve/mid-mid or are you using mid-eve/eve-mid?

AND...would you object to using the 30 draw history and then going past 10 draws playing it, and perhaps using a progression? I think it could work quite honestly.

Cheers,

Keith/cps10

That's right cps I did bust on 5 tests, however I pretty much expected it to happen.  However, the straight wins easily outperform the busted losses.  And yes, I think you may have just gotten one of the "bad" ones in your first test.  Do 10 tests and then you'll see.  I've actually been testing using Western Canada's Pick3 and they don't have two pick3 draws per day, only one.  However, if you're gonna test it, I'd try just testing either with just the mid or just the eve.  But while you're checking your numbers against the next 10 draws for one, check the other as well for hits.  I have noticed in other tests I've performed with the states that have two draws in a day, there is some affinity of combinations you create trying to hit one drawing that it ends up hitting in the other.  Though, like I said, just look at it.  I'm not sure I'd start making any blanket conjectures based on my statement.  I've only observed it sometimes, I haven't actually proved it. 

Personally, I would not go past 10 draws, as it seems to be where most of the hits are occuring.  Trying to chase past 10 draws using a progression is gonna be expensive and it it may may pan out.  And still you're gonna have to set a draw to stop at.  I believe 10 draws is an acceptable loss if it doesn't hit.  However, you can try it if you want.  I wouldn't though.   

Sunny Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #38894
                        May 7, 2006
                        41 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2006, 1:54 am - IP Logged

sfilipo,

Thank you for bringing us Duke.         

What a show dog!  Lovies

I'm looking forward to testing out my home state with xavier102772's method.

Laurlye Sun Smiley 

Calgary
                          Canada
                          Member #9419
                          December 7, 2004
                          228 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2006, 1:59 am - IP Logged

xavier 102772,

Smile  What states have you tested successfully in?

Georgia? 

I have been trying the different skips there and have not figured out

a good one. 

Your method sounds good.  Thank you for sharing.

Laurlye Sun Smiley

I would assume it'll work in any state.  I've tested something similar with frequencies of digits in about 6 or 7 states and they all seemed to perform the same.  I've only been testing Western Canada so far.  It does take a while to perform each test.  Maybe you could test Georgia.  20 tests should be sufficient.  I believe Georgia is one of the states that lotterypost recommends based on it's non-computerized drawings.  I'm inclined to side with everyone else, if you're gonna try any strategy/method, stay clear of those that are computer drawn.  It's just way too easy to "fix".  I really wouldn't doubt if all computerized drawings are rigged.  But that's just my opinion. 

Calgary
                            Canada
                            Member #9419
                            December 7, 2004
                            228 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2006, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Has anyone noticed my earlier comment about the fact with the 10 draw freq. and reducing the amount of numbers to play many hits seem to be in the 4th column. Can someone check this out? If i am correct than we can save a lot of money using this column alone and if we are flushed with extra cash then I would move to column 3 and add them.

hey retxx, can you post a step by step detail of the method you are using for Duke?  Thanks.  I did notice you're other posts, however, just for clarity sake it would totally benifit everyone to know your exact method.  One other note, I haven't been tracking which column the hits I've been getting are in, however, from what I remember, most are occurring in the 2nd or 3rd column. 

sfilippo's avatar - skull
                              Oklahoma
                              United States
                              Member #33770
                              February 24, 2006
                              3146 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2006, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Hi retxx,

I haven't noticed that. It seems like the hits are pretty scattered to me.

Smiley Steve

Page 18 of 20