Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This Looks So Real Doesn't It? LOL

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by dvdiva.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2006, 2:22 am - IP Logged

The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
REF Nº: EGS/2251256003/02
BATCH Nº:14/0017/1PD

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE

National U.K Lottery wishes to inform you the results of the E-mail address ballot lottery international program by Great Britain held on Wednesday 4th January, 2006. Your email account has been picked as a winner of £2,746,827(Two Million, Seven Hundred and Forty Six thousand, Eight hundred and Twenty Seven Pounds only).

This results is now released to you on 4th of January, 2006 and your email address attached  in the Match 6 bonus ball 7, 13, 31, 43, 45, 47 and bonus ball 23 to check your results online click on this link http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/home/home.do or http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Microsoft users from company and individual email addresses users.

As part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program, and for the release of your winning, kindly contact the office of your claims agents in the British Lottery Head Quarters:

Name: Mr. Richard Benson
Email: richardbenson@boxbg.com

You are to quote your lucky number for confirmation on your winning and submit your information in the form below:

WINNERS IDENTIFICATION FORM                   
    BATCH: WD17/0066/04RN        EGS/2251256003/02

"PLEASE COMPLETE FORM AND SEND BACK"

1.    FULL NAME: ____________________

2.    GENDER: ________________________

3.    MARITAL STATUS: _______________

4.    MAILING ADDRESS: ______________

5.    NATIONALITY: __________________

6.    OCCUPATION: ___________________

7.  PHONE AND FAX NUMBER: ________

8.  PRESENT LOCATION: ______________

All winning must be claimed not later than 15th May, 2006. After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to European Union Treasury as unclaimed. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence.

Congratulations from the staff and thank you for being part of email account users program.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Julie Van Hans,
Executive.(Euro Lottery Intern.)

Dr. P. Swier, Mr. Gerald Goodman (Manager Foreign Operations), Mr. Franklyn Van Der Weijden (Manager Domestic Banking Operations), Dr. James Williams (Director International Credit Department), Mrs. Sandra Murphy (Executive), Mr. Michael Cole (Executive), Mr. Stephen Boer (Chairman).
Copyright © 2005 British Lottery International
MRS JULIE VAN HANS.

takeemtothebank

csfb's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
    Member #15309
    May 13, 2005
    307 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2006, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Scams, they are everywhere. 

LotteryPost members are so savvy about letters like this one, they cannot be duped; but to the uninformed, they can easily be taken for a ride.

United States
      Member #29417
      January 1, 2006
      355 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2006, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

EmbarassedHey i got one of those in the mail and my hubby wanted to claim it and i saidArgue hell to the NOOOOO! fool.Cussing Face That is retarded. How amazing is that. I cant beleive you guys here at the LP see and know everything Thanks alot guys you 411 is extremely valuable to me and my family. We just have dreams that are difficult to fulfill and wishing is what keeps us motivated. Signing up for the LP has been My best luck even if i didn't win anything. my luck has been knowing the LP.Thumbs Up

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #2338
        September 17, 2003
        2063 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Even if I bought a winning ticket through PTS it would be PTS calling me to say I won and to go to the UK to pick up the winning ticket. There are a lot of greedy people out there that will fall for this kind of scam.