Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Honest lotto pdf

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CSenior.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Brechin
United Kingdom
Member #39077
May 9, 2006
8 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2006, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi guy's

is their anybody out their willing to share their honest lotto pdf, so i don't have to waste my money. Bit of a cheek i know but i would do the same for anyone, we all can predict lotto numbers the problem is we can't tell what numbers are going to come out. I play the irish lottery which gives good money for having three numbers for the last 37 draws i have had two numbers out of three on the same ticket, so i cant be that bad of predicting numbers, i won it twice at the end of Jan £1,000 in total. so if you want me to predict some irish numbers for you i will trade it for the honest lotto system so i can find out what a cheating man he really is. Honestley who does he think he is the god of numbers.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2006, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Many lines played is what it comes down to. That's it!!!

Spread the numbers evenly among 100 to 150 lines.

United States
      Member #15347
      May 14, 2005
      20 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2006, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

i bougth the honest lotto  numbers e mail

actually he said spread the numbers so many apart like

3/5 spaces  down the line let say ex

10/15/22/31/45  so you do

11/16/23/32//46 this is going upwards

9/14/21/30/44/  this is going lower than last names

so he does give you the idea only 

if you choose like 5/12/16/21/35

you  go either way up/or down  depend how many $$$  you want to spend

6/13/17/22/36 and so on  too ambiguos i believe

im giving you and else a tip

so many times if you space the numbers you pick by 4// i mean 4 numbers inbetween like 2/6/10/14/ or 5/9/13/17

or 27/31//33/37///30//34//16/20 many times comes that way check your mrga millions or looto in ca and comes that way

even twice  in the same line like

16/20/    and 30/34    8/12      and 27/31

capichi

renato

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2006, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

i bougth the honest lotto  numbers e mail

actually he said spread the numbers so many apart like

3/5 spaces  down the line let say ex

10/15/22/31/45  so you do

11/16/23/32//46 this is going upwards

9/14/21/30/44/  this is going lower than last names

so he does give you the idea only 

if you choose like 5/12/16/21/35

you  go either way up/or down  depend how many $$$  you want to spend

6/13/17/22/36 and so on  too ambiguos i believe

im giving you and else a tip

so many times if you space the numbers you pick by 4// i mean 4 numbers inbetween like 2/6/10/14/ or 5/9/13/17

or 27/31//33/37///30//34//16/20 many times comes that way check your mrga millions or looto in ca and comes that way

even twice  in the same line like

16/20/    and 30/34    8/12      and 27/31

capichi

renato 

Yes.....very well put, a progressive upward or downward single number coverage.....

BRAVO.........

In my opinion, no matter how good a sytem is, it is only put through the wringer by the coverage of numbers. I just came to realize this.

Imagine I had 10 really good numbers i thought, have a chance for tonight. It's only ten sets out of a hundred. The bigger the net, the more the fish....

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2006, 12:15 am - IP Logged

"Honestly Bad"

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Brechin
            United Kingdom
            Member #39077
            May 9, 2006
            8 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2006, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pacattack05

How are you doing mateyou have to laugh really i just read wot renato01 said, this method doesn't work either no one can tell wot numbers are going to come out no matter wot they say, can't convince me otherwise either and im'e going to prove it.

Anyone can predict lotto numbers, even a trained monkey lol,  this is my prediction for the Irish Lottery for Wed 17th May  15-19-30    15-20-30  15-19-20  19-22-28  i am not saying that these numbers will appear on the draw because i can't i am only predicting that they may appear on wed's draw these are the numbers that i am actually playing,  with a 50p bet £2.00 in total anybody reading this message can play them too. At your own risk,

Brechin
              United Kingdom
              Member #39077
              May 9, 2006
              8 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2006, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Hi pacattack05.

Not heard from you for a while hope your ok, all this talk about lottery numbers really,

wouldn't be so bad if someone had a idea how lotteries worked, like me for instance. No one don't care who they are can make a living playing the lottery. Take our uk national lottery they know where the winning ticket is but not who it is before the draw takes place, work it out yourselfs.

message for our bottle washer Tod,

Be nice if you had a little bit more to say with your replies, and be a little more specific, still waiting for a reply from you, afterall  you are supposed to be the main man no use if you ain't got anything to say you've eaten your own words, Honestley BAD.

Now for those who is interested, here are my predictions for the Irish Lottery tomorrow night.

2-10-28    15-20-22    19-22-30    2-22-27    3-20-25    11-33-20

11-20-30  2-11-40  1-25-33    15-19-20-28-30.

I don't use any form of lottery software as non of it works and they give inprecice readings,  our home computers weren't made to make us rich although 99% of the whole world, thinks diffferent, this is why 99% of the whole world keep losing badly.

Wellington, New Zealand
                New Zealand
                Member #3323
                January 11, 2004
                2 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2006, 6:40 am - IP Logged

Hi guy's

is their anybody out their willing to share their honest lotto pdf, so i don't have to waste my money. Bit of a cheek i know but i would do the same for anyone, we all can predict lotto numbers the problem is we can't tell what numbers are going to come out. I play the irish lottery which gives good money for having three numbers for the last 37 draws i have had two numbers out of three on the same ticket, so i cant be that bad of predicting numbers, i won it twice at the end of Jan £1,000 in total. so if you want me to predict some irish numbers for you i will trade it for the honest lotto system so i can find out what a cheating man he really is. Honestley who does he think he is the god of numbers.

Your proposal is illegal. My Honest Lotto System cannot be sold, swapped or distributed.

Ken Silver

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2006, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi pacattack05.

Not heard from you for a while hope your ok, all this talk about lottery numbers really,

wouldn't be so bad if someone had a idea how lotteries worked, like me for instance. No one don't care who they are can make a living playing the lottery. Take our uk national lottery they know where the winning ticket is but not who it is before the draw takes place, work it out yourselfs.

message for our bottle washer Tod,

Be nice if you had a little bit more to say with your replies, and be a little more specific, still waiting for a reply from you, afterall  you are supposed to be the main man no use if you ain't got anything to say you've eaten your own words, Honestley BAD.

Now for those who is interested, here are my predictions for the Irish Lottery tomorrow night.

2-10-28    15-20-22    19-22-30    2-22-27    3-20-25    11-33-20

11-20-30  2-11-40  1-25-33    15-19-20-28-30.

I don't use any form of lottery software as non of it works and they give inprecice readings,  our home computers weren't made to make us rich although 99% of the whole world, thinks diffferent, this is why 99% of the whole world keep losing badly.

Main man? I don't think so......LOL

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #30348
                    January 15, 2006
                    2009 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi guy's

Your proposal is illegal. My Honest Lotto System cannot be sold, swapped or distributed.

Ken Silver

If your system is as good as you claim it to be, then why don't you prove your system here and post the winning numbers for all lotteries in the US for the day of May 20, 2006. Any one can create their own website and post all of those stories you posted.

A non reply will only state the obvious... You are just another predator preying on hard working people to support your extravagant lifestyle.