Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Cluster.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Brechin
United Kingdom
Member #39077
May 9, 2006
8 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2006, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pacattack05,

Ok mate no problem afterall all lotto programmes sugest playing this way, beacause they feel it covers them if anything goes wrong, and if we face facts playing any lotto game  depends basically on luck, i have tried almost every lotto programme out their and they all do the same thing.

That is non of them work, but their are too many gulable people out their that believe they will work, and this is the money that keeps lotto game developers pockets lined with money. I mean let's face it Einstien wasn't that good either. but thanks for replying so soon, and now we have another looney who's name i won't mention who thinks by playing delta numbers will win us a fortune , don,t think so i tried that kind of system years ago, didn't work for me.. Thanks Again Mate, TTFN........

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2006, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I've tried just about every system too.

I just thought I would spare you the pain.....

That honest lotto guy, in my honest opinion is bad, and should repay everyone who bought his system. Just one man's opinion.

As a matter of fact, Deltas don't do such a good job either, if it makes you feel better....LOL

Brechin
      United Kingdom
      Member #39077
      May 9, 2006
      8 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2006, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Do you play the irish lottery at all and would you like to see my predictions for next wed draw if so i will give you my predictions tommorow and you will see for yourself how i do compaired with lotto programmes. i don't use anyone elce's system only my own and it wont cost you a penny mate i don't believe in selling good luck or fortune i will give you prediction's for as long as you want them mate afterall what have you got to lose i don't want paying not even if you win. But it would be nice to know if i win so do you, my predictions for todays were 15-21-36        21-26-33  14-19-34  1-9-29  17-36-42, the numbers that came out were  21-23-26-29-34-36, as you can see i had two numbers on two tickets if i had three i would be picking up £500 on Monday morning.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2006, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Do you play the irish lottery at all and would you like to see my predictions for next wed draw if so i will give you my predictions tommorow and you will see for yourself how i do compaired with lotto programmes. i don't use anyone elce's system only my own and it wont cost you a penny mate i don't believe in selling good luck or fortune i will give you prediction's for as long as you want them mate afterall what have you got to lose i don't want paying not even if you win. But it would be nice to know if i win so do you, my predictions for todays were 15-21-36        21-26-33  14-19-34  1-9-29  17-36-42, the numbers that came out were  21-23-26-29-34-36, as you can see i had two numbers on two tickets if i had three i would be picking up £500 on Monday morning.

Sure Mate....LOL

I never say no to any ideas.....

Go for it. Prove me wrong......LOL

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2006, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Good to see a mate from England. I went there when I was a kid. My dad took me to visit my aunt.

Thanx for the link.

Brechin
            United Kingdom
            Member #39077
            May 9, 2006
            8 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2006, 7:27 am - IP Logged

My e:mail address is as follows

mrtn_sanderson@yahoo.co.uk

i would prefrer to send you my predictions by e:mail  mate if thats ok with you, you can however post them to others if you wish, i dont mind would it be possible for me to have your email address so i can send them directley to you it will be later on this evening for me to study the numbers so you should get them tonight some time, ok my friend i like helping others and making new friends and you don't make new friends by ripping them off like Ken Silver does.