Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Duke v1.0 - Q & A

Topic closed. 73 replies. Last post 11 years ago by sfilippo.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
Member #173
April 8, 2002
6110 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2006, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Sfilippo, any suggestions on generating

numbers from 993119359? This is the

first row forTX Eve.

Thanks

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

sfilippo's avatar - skull
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #33770
    February 24, 2006
    3146 Posts
    Posted: May 15, 2006, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I'm  not sure where you got your numbers. I don't see them in Texas' history.

But to be a little creative here, I'm running the mid and eve together and counting to the 15th, 16th, and 17th, in that order to get these. The 2 and the 7 aren't being played. Will check back and see if the top row has a hit.

845 - 398 - 656 - 865 - 563 - 384 - 458 - 596 - 698

345 - 898 - 156 - 365 - 063 - 884 - 958 - 096 - 198

895 - 348 - 606 - 815 - 513 - 334 - 408 - 546 - 648

840 - 393 - 651 - 860 - 568 - 389 - 453 - 591 - 693

Smiley Steve

United States
      Member #173
      April 8, 2002
      6110 Posts
      Posted: May 15, 2006, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Sfilippo, does Duke generate the 36 numbers you have listed above? 

I entered the Mid & Eve 836495586

and Duke produced :

7 - 5 - 5 - 9 - 6
      5 - 4 - 2 - 8

4 - 9 - 6 - 8 - 5
      7 - 2 - 9 - 9

2 - 9 - 8 - 6 - 5
      4 - 9 - 5 - 7

I must be doing something wrong.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: May 15, 2006, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

txpolo

You type in 9 digits and then click on "Get'em Duke"

You don't click until you have typed in all 9 digits.  No spaces between the digits.

You can use any 9 digits.  You can go back and get the 3 digit winner from 17 days ago and the 3 digit winner from 9 days ago and the 3 digit winner from yesterday.  That adds up to 9 digits.

You can experiment with some other combination of 9 digits.

Duke will spit out 9 sets of 3 digit numbers.

If you use the other "Sniff" buttons in addition to "Get'em Duke" button, each button will produce 9 sets of 3 digit numbers.  If you get anything other than 3 digit numbers, you haven't entered 9 digits all at once.

For an example, try putting in 123456789 for a test.

The output should be:

741 - 852 - 963 - 236 - 698 - 874 - 412 - 159 - 357

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31334 Posts
          Posted: May 15, 2006, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

WTG Banana DUKE

BOX hit VA  268!!!! 

wtg duke    box hit ga. 792

Puppy 1 

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #173
            April 8, 2002
            6110 Posts
            Posted: May 15, 2006, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks truecritc,

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #22395
              September 24, 2005
              1583 Posts
              Posted: May 15, 2006, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Hampton,VA
                United States
                Member #32721
                February 15, 2006
                88 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2006, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Another box hit for VA middayParty

Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #33770
                  February 24, 2006
                  3146 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2006, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

WTG payne!!!Banana

Smiley Steve

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1527 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2006, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sflippo,

Thanks very much for your tool.

I also think that 'things fall' in a spherical fashion, more like a torus shape- think

apple, snail, heart or even our helical DNA. Kind of poetically appropiate that 

the mechanical lotto drawings are wheeled or 'spiralized'. No accident at all.

Everything in the natural  universe is shaped in one of the five platonic solids, with

the sphere and the cube being the most dominant. Have you tried using the cube or

tetrahedron as your formula template?

I have been thinking along the lines you have, about phase shift, and trying to

determine what the degree phase shift is from mid-day to evening, evening to

midday or mid to mid and evening to evening. Also thinking that it had to do with the

last draw, and both of the draws before the last. Can't put it all together though, but

I will.  Concerning The Duke, what do you think about adding 1+1+1 or 1-1-1 to your

final results to account for human error and game mechanics that interfere when the

numbers fall? After all it doesn't take place in a vacuum.

Lastly get the book, ANCIENT SECRETS OF THE FLOWER OF LIFE- BOOK 1 AND BOOK

2. They are by Drunvalo Melchizedek. You will be wowed, and they will certainly help

to very possibly provide most of the missing pieces. I promise you, you will not be

dissapointed. He will address human DNA, pi, fibbionaci, vesica pesci, etc... Its

erudite, accesible, and coherently thorough.  For example he demonstrates how

scholars mistake the Golden Mean Spiral for the Fibbonaci Series. Although

similar,The Golden Mean Spiral is infinite, and Fibbonaci Series is finite. The Golden

Mean Spiral is perfect and would go on forever if it could play out in nature. Nature

though has a hard time grappling with the concept of forever (Somehow when things

play out in nature its a little different. On a side note maybe thats why it might work

to slightly-just slightly-tweak results from the Duke).

What fibbonaci observed was nature's approximation or solution to the Golden Mean

Spiral conundrum. That's just a slight tidbit of what the book offers. he also provides

a lot of proof. What I also like about the book is that one he can't provide proof, he

will call his theory 'speculation' or 'my feeling is that...' Got to read Book 1 first

though. You will water at the mouth. Anyway... again, thanks for your program

Kola

Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #33770
                      February 24, 2006
                      3146 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2006, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Kola,

Thanks for that insightful reply! It surely is food for thought.

Duke has the tweak feature with the 3 sniff buttons. Mirroring is done to the primary results if the player chooses to use them.

I'm a litte hesitant to make any further changes to Duke at this point because the results are pretty good, but I'm open to improvements if that is possible.

Smiley Steve

Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #33770
                        February 24, 2006
                        3146 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2006, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

You can download it right now by clicking on the link in my signature at the bottom of any of my posts including this one!

I don't see why Duke won't work in California's pick 3 game. Try it out for a couple weeks and see what you get.

I have backtested California using different skip spacing and as of yet ... no hits.  I am looking forward to seeing some good results in ANY state and the person letting us know what spacing they used.

Sflippo, when you say most hits come from the top row, do you mean before sniffing left, center, or right?

The 9, 5, and 1 skip seems to work more than the other skips for California.

I'm just looking for hits in the top row from pressing the 'Git 'em Duke' button.

I combined the midday with the evening draws for my counts.

Today's evening 388 was a straight hit from using 9, 5, and 1 counting from today's Midday and backward.

Smiley Steve

CASH3FTW's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                          Georgia USA
                          United States
                          Member #39686
                          May 20, 2006
                          103 Posts
                          Posted: May 20, 2006, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Hello all. I been following this program for like a week. I cannot  get the correct numbers. I tryed the 17-9-1 and all the others on dukes website. Only one that comes close is the 17-9-1. I am in GA. The numbers are all over from hitting it. For example I figure up everything and the winning number is 585. On duke it will have 485, 385 685, 859, etc etc but will not have the 585. I am starting from the top of the 17th number ( yesterdays number) and counting downward to the 9th number then down to the first number ( oldest number ). What could I be doing wrong. I have got Duke to work maybe 4 times out of 20 attempts. I dont know what im doing wrong. Please help me. I love the program and I really appreciate what it has done to help.

Also I been playing cash 3 for 2 years and have never WON ! Hopefully with this program it will net me my first win. Also I got another question. When betting the numbers do I play all the numbers or just one row or all 36 or half? Whats recomended. Shall I play them str/box or str or just box $.50 ??? Thanks again for any info/help

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31334 Posts
                            Posted: May 20, 2006, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Hello all. I been following this program for like a week. I cannot  get the correct numbers. I tryed the 17-9-1 and all the others on dukes website. Only one that comes close is the 17-9-1. I am in GA. The numbers are all over from hitting it. For example I figure up everything and the winning number is 585. On duke it will have 485, 385 685, 859, etc etc but will not have the 585. I am starting from the top of the 17th number ( yesterdays number) and counting downward to the 9th number then down to the first number ( oldest number ). What could I be doing wrong. I have got Duke to work maybe 4 times out of 20 attempts. I dont know what im doing wrong. Please help me. I love the program and I really appreciate what it has done to help.

Also I been playing cash 3 for 2 years and have never WON ! Hopefully with this program it will net me my first win. Also I got another question. When betting the numbers do I play all the numbers or just one row or all 36 or half? Whats recomended. Shall I play them str/box or str or just box $.50 ??? Thanks again for any info/help

check out New system software coming soon thread

love to nibble those micey feet.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                              United States
                              Member #3489
                              January 25, 2004
                              14120 Posts
                              Posted: May 20, 2006, 2:48 am - IP Logged

You can download it right now by clicking on the link in my signature at the bottom of any of my posts including this one!

I don't see why Duke won't work in California's pick 3 game. Try it out for a couple weeks and see what you get.

I have backtested California using different skip spacing and as of yet ... no hits.  I am looking forward to seeing some good results in ANY state and the person letting us know what spacing they used.

Sflippo, when you say most hits come from the top row, do you mean before sniffing left, center, or right?

The 9, 5, and 1 skip seems to work more than the other skips for California.

I'm just looking for hits in the top row from pressing the 'Git 'em Duke' button.

I combined the midday with the evening draws for my counts.

Today's evening 388 was a straight hit from using 9, 5, and 1 counting from today's Midday and backward.

I see you are using a combined database.  I was using a seperate database because it is so much easier on Lottery Post.  Thank you for clearing that up.