Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the best Software for 6/49 ?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

South Africa
Member #38201
April 25, 2006
2 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2006, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Could you guys plz recomend the software that you had the best results with for lottery 6/49

Thanks, guys, for your comments

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
    Member #3002
    December 11, 2003
    477 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2006, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I would have to say for me personally its got to be lottery cracker, but only when using the full selection feature.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
      Toronto
      Canada
      Member #5142
      June 20, 2004
      47 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2006, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howards' Smart Luck Advantage Plus. The absolute best program for stats and probability. I have used it every day since I purchased it. And you will too.

Some days I spell luck with an "F" ©2005

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5120 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2006, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Could you guys plz recomend the software that you had the best results with for lottery 6/49

cmarais...........you may try LottoArchitect & make a donation........as

it was talked about several months ago ...........somewhere on LP??

I did a download................could not get any numbers set-up in the

database?????? Wasted....an hour on try'n to get it going!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE.......!!!!!!!! others had a better experience........it was suppose

to be a "HOT" little piece of software for 6/49<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LOL

PSYKOMO 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2006, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

I've had the best luck with software I wrote myself, but it's for my personal use only.  I matched 5of6 once when Ohio had the SuperLotto game.  LottoPro comes in a close second.  There are my lottery programs (including LottoPro) available with a free trial period, I suggest you download a few and give them a trial.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3103 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2006, 1:13 am - IP Logged

I would suggest you take a look at Castle Lotto Software, they include your S.A. game and the weighted random might be more helpful then Quick Picks. There is a 15 day free trial so give it a workout and see for yourself how it does before putting any money on it.  You can find the link here in the Lottery Software Directory.  I haven't found any that predict worth a damn, though LottoSync often gets none or only one number correct often enough I can play its 10 picks for only a couple of bucks and play the 35 numbers it doesn't pick on a 2if7 (6 plus bonus) wheel for only 6 games more for insurance, hit 4 again that way Monday night. 

http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

BobP

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
              Member #2815
              November 18, 2003
              502 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2006, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I would suggest you take a look at Castle Lotto Software, they include your S.A. game and the weighted random might be more helpful then Quick Picks. There is a 15 day free trial so give it a workout and see for yourself how it does before putting any money on it. You can find the link here in the Lottery Software Directory. I haven't found any that predict worth a damn, though LottoSync often gets none or only one number correct often enough I can play its 10 picks for only a couple of bucks and play the 35 numbers it doesn't pick on a 2if7 (6 plus bonus) wheel for only 6 games more for insurance, hit 4 again that way Monday night.

http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottosoft.html

BobP

Sorry BobP, but do you consider this a success? 0 or 1 correct in 10 numbers then I'm missing something here. Just a quick run with Lotto Architect's HCD system picking 10 numbers for an 6/49 lottery gives 45% 1 correct number and 25% 2 correct numbers and 10% 3 correct numbers (20% 0 correct numbers); fine tuning this can provide even better results. Could this provide you a better tool to work with? Try balanced frequency & select last 100 draws with the default settings to get an idea. Of course unless if your target is to have only 0-1 correct numbers out of 10.

If you have something to do, at least do it well...

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2006, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Anastasios

He is using the predicted numbers as an exclude filter, in other words as a negative prediction, I talked about that kind of thing before once or twice, bad predictions have their uses also if they happen often enough.

Greece
                  Member #2815
                  November 18, 2003
                  502 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2006, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Anastasios

He is using the predicted numbers as an exclude filter, in other words as a negative prediction, I talked about that kind of thing before once or twice, bad predictions have their uses also if they happen often enough.

True, this is the concept of intelligent filtering I have introduced 2 years ago in Lotto Architect (bad number sets used in number groups). However consider that having 1-2 correct numbers selection is better to having 0-1 correct numbers. The problem here is to have the selection have the highest occurence % with the smallest possible range, transposed upwards to the hit range; this is the best selection of a number set to be used negatively when the selection does not provide an acceptable hit-rate alone. In my example I give 1-2 correct numbers 70% of the time. BobP's example says (I assume) 0-1 correct number 100% of the time. Tell me which is better to use the way it is presented by BobP Wink

Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3103 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2006, 1:45 am - IP Logged

LottoSync 1.7 tends to be a long famine of predictions with zero or only one number correct, then a sudden strike worth waiting for, so I have to find some use for the bad predictions.  I make a second (insurance) play without the 10 LottoSync numbers I'm playing independently and run the 35 numbers off on a 2if7 wheel as the game is Pick-6/45 with 2 bonus balls becomes 6/35 with 2 bonus balls.  Six lines with all the winning numbers among them and 8 balls drawn, the winning numbers have to fall somewhere.  If LottoSync kept getting two numbers correct, it wouldn't be as
                    useful as the current feast or famine. 

BobP

Greece
                      Member #2815
                      November 18, 2003
                      502 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2006, 8:10 am - IP Logged

LottoSync 1.7 tends to be a long famine of predictions with zero or only one number correct, then a sudden strike worth waiting for, so I have to find some use for the bad predictions.  I make a second (insurance) play without the 10 LottoSync numbers I'm playing independently and run the 35 numbers off on a 2if7 wheel as the game is Pick-6/45 with 2 bonus balls becomes 6/35 with 2 bonus balls.  Six lines with all the winning numbers among them and 8 balls drawn, the winning numbers have to fall somewhere.  If LottoSync kept getting two numbers correct, it wouldn't be as
                      useful as the current feast or famine. 

BobP

So what you say is you play two different bets, one based on the 10 predicted numbers hoping it will hit sometime the big one and the other based on a 2if7 wheel for the remaining 35 numbers because when the program performs bad (0-1 correct numbers) all the winning numbers will fall in the remaining 35. Ok, I thought you combine somehow these two number sets. So the 4-hit win you said earlier comes from the 2if7 wheel (the set of 35 numbers - 6 tickets)? Also how do you play the 10 initial picked numbers?

I was looking more in a way of combining the 10 numbers with the 35 ones in a single style of play (perhaps a banker wheel) since we know 1-2 correct numbers are within the 10 picked and have the remaining 3 to be covered from the set of 35 but this produces more tickets than the 2if7 wheel (amount depends on the way we mix the two number sets). Of course you would have to play the initial 10 numbers independently when you don't know if and when the big hit will occur. What is your overall cost (tickets) for every draw with your strategy?

Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3103 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2006, 12:31 am - IP Logged

This is the current 10 number wheel in 22 lines, cost is 50 cents
                        per line.  The game requires 2 lines per dollar.  I couldn't get
                        concurrent 4if4 and 5if6 coverage in 20 lines, no problem in 22,
                        multiple prize coverage is very good especially with 7 correct.   

1  2  3  4  8  9
                         1  2  3  5  6 10
                         1  2  3  6  7  8
                         1  2  4  5  6  7
                         1  2  4  5  8 10
                         1  2  4  6  8  9
                         1  2  5  7  9 10
                         1  2  6  7  8 10
                         1  2  6  7  9 10
                         1  3  4  5  7  8
                         1  3  4  6  7 10
                         1  3  5  6  8  9
                         1  3  7  8  9 10
                         1  4  5  7  9 10
                         2  3  4  5  7  9
                         2  3  4  6  9 10
                         2  3  5  7  8 10
                         2  4  7  8  9 10
                         2  5  6  8  9 10
                         3  4  5  6  8 10
                         3  5  6  7  9 10
                         4  5  6  7  8  9

This is the current 2if7 wheel for 35 numbers.

1  7 13 19 25 31
                         2  8 14 20 26 32
                         3  9 15 21 27 33
                         4 10 16 22 28 34
                         5 11 17 23 29 35
                         6 12 18 24 30 34

Notice the rotated matrix, the first line isn't 1-2-3-4-5-6. 

BobP

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5120 Posts
                          Posted: May 21, 2006, 1:34 am - IP Logged

BP & LA??????????????????????

Question.......does LA have a program??????? shown on Lottery POST????

Question.......LA trying to ask you how to use or compare his/her progam?

LOL

PSYKOMO 

rowdy117's avatar - image php?u=2413&dateline=1135265132
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #12466
                            March 14, 2005
                            29 Posts
                            Posted: May 21, 2006, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Lotwon632.  Go ahead Todd.  Delete my post.

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5120 Posts
                              Posted: May 21, 2006, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Lotwon632.  Go ahead Todd.  Delete my post.

THANKSSSSSSS..............for your Confession:

What year will "YOU"...get out ?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

CANNNNNNNNNN"""""""""""TTTTTTTTTTT say we KNOW WHAT you're??

in the PIN..........FOR!!!!!!!!!..................suggest you keep talking tooo

Lotwon632........whatever that is & taking your Medationnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Let Todd.......GO.........GO.......back to SLEEP,...SLeep,......,,,,,,<<<<<Sleep

Forever..........................................................SLEEPPP

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!