Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2006, 6:56 am - IP Logged

The strangest thing happened yesterday while I was purchasing my tickets. I was gonna mention this yesterday, but forgot.

Here in Florida the winning number for 5/17 was 666.

I handed the cash 3 betslip to the liquor store clerk, playing all 5 sets on the slip. It only printed one set, which was the number125. She said that this never happened before, and soon both of us were scratching our heads. I told her to just put the slip in again, and that I don't mind buying a repeat number, so I got the number 125 twice.

She told me that this meant something. I was thinking it meant that 125 was gonna come in.

If i was a little more creative, I would have put two and two together, thinking the Devil was messing with the machine and thought of the number 666.

Oh well this is the second time I missed the red flag. This kind of thing happened to me many months ago with the same number, but there were 3 huge red flags, which were undeniably obvious. The red flag for yesterday was much more subtle.

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
    Cleveland, Ohio
    United States
    Member #11445
    February 13, 2005
    1303 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2006, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Funny you should mention that. The only number I played yesterday was 666 in Ohio. I just happened to see it in my workout and thought "that's it, tonights number." I didn't have any red flags go off though. Oh well, I had a hunch and played it. Too bad I wasn't in Florida.

Better luck next time bud.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2006, 7:18 am - IP Logged

Funny you should mention that. The only number I played yesterday was 666 in Ohio. I just happened to see it in my workout and thought "that's it, tonights number." I didn't have any red flags go off though. Oh well, I had a hunch and played it. Too bad I wasn't in Florida.

Better luck next time bud.

LOL....Maybe this is your red flag for tonight, in Ohio.....Evil Looking

It has been traveling you know. I saw it in another state, just a few weeks ago.

flag