Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Threat

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by c*aramel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
savannah, ga
United States
Member #37345
April 13, 2006
342 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2006, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I dreamed that some guy was bothering me. He would not let me alone so I told him if he did'nt leave me alone I would call the police, he kept on so I looked at him with the strongest emotion and told him I would kill him and there were people around when I said it. I even pointed at them with intent and said here are your witnesses. What does this mean. I think the keywords are -threat- and -witness-

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2006, 11:18 am - IP Logged

is that what stood out the most in your dream, did you see the face and did it look like anyone you may know?....

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
      OHIO
      United States
      Member #4164
      March 27, 2004
      14586 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2006, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I dreamed that some guy was bothering me. He would not let me alone so I told him if he did'nt leave me alone I would call the police, he kept on so I looked at him with the strongest emotion and told him I would kill him and there were people around when I said it. I even pointed at them with intent and said here are your witnesses. What does this mean. I think the keywords are -threat- and -witness-

this is what i have in my dream book: threat-*374*279, witness-*206*954

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

savannah, ga
        United States
        Member #37345
        April 13, 2006
        342 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2006, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Jani. I cannot remember who the man was or many details except for the fact that I was not going to stand for the harassment. I will try those numbers. I actually have been playing 374 and 954 . I would not be surprised that 279 will return since we had 111 last nite and that 279 could be a repeat number from a few days ago. Ga likes to repeat numbers around triples.