Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Understand the "Why"

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 years ago by allcash!.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2006, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

This is what you are after...it is the most fundamental question in any scientific research project..understand the Why..and what I mean is this..when a combination comes out..get nosey and dig around and try to understand why it came out..and what its doing..what is it effecting..

see this combination..567

what all is it effecting when it comes out?

every single set  of numbers that is in here 500-599

every single set of numbers that are in here x6x

every single set of numbers that are in here xx7

also sets of numbers in a series..etc.etc.etc.

so you see when a combination comes out its doing more than just coming out becasue you or me think it was time for it to..all of those other variables must be taken into consideration as well....try and understand the "Why" a little more and dont be in such a Mad Dash for the Cash(sfilippo)..sure we all can use extra money..but I think you will make more if you try and understand the "Why" a little more..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
    Member #30477
    January 17, 2006
    110 Posts
    Posted: May 20, 2006, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

This is what you are after...it is the most fundamental question in any scientific research project..understand the Why..and what I mean is this..when a combination comes out..get nosey and dig around and try to understand why it came out..and what its doing..what is it effecting..

see this combination..567

what all is it effecting when it comes out?

every single set  of numbers that is in here 500-599

every single set of numbers that are in here x6x

every single set of numbers that are in here xx7

also sets of numbers in a series..etc.etc.etc.

so you see when a combination comes out its doing more than just coming out becasue you or me think it was time for it to..all of those other variables must be taken into consideration as well....try and understand the "Why" a little more and dont be in such a Mad Dash for the Cash(sfilippo)..sure we all can use extra money..but I think you will make more if you try and understand the "Why" a little more..

great observation in thinking!