Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Horse betting vs. Pick3

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Guys, the reason i am asking this question is because i do not know anything about horse racing/betting. Guys which one you think you will have better luck, horse betting or pick3?I think is horse betting but don't know that's why i ask. Can you like make money off of horse betting?I am not talking like betting every day but every once in a while provided you knew what you were doing? How will you do in major tracks, and how will you do in minor tracks?

pumpi76

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2006, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I make a lot more money at the track than with Pick 3 or Pick 4.  You have to know what you are doing.  Del Mar meet will start in July and end in September.  Last year I was one of the handicappers that posted on the Del Mar web site and I was one of the top 3.  So watch for me.  I don't know what name I will be using, but I will post it when I start handicapping. Last season I posted my picks here on Lottery Post also, but there didn't seem to be much interest so I quit. 

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2006, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Definately the track. Even in a trifecta with a 11-horse field, you have better odds (and better payout) than pick-3.

(insert signature here)

United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: May 21, 2006, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

The name I used for handicapping at Del Mar last year was JD's Picks.  I am probably still registered with them under that name, so look for that.

United States
          Member #34906
          March 9, 2006
          8 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2006, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

I make a lot more money at the track than with Pick 3 or Pick 4.  You have to know what you are doing.  Del Mar meet will start in July and end in September.  Last year I was one of the handicappers that posted on the Del Mar web site and I was one of the top 3.  So watch for me.  I don't know what name I will be using, but I will post it when I start handicapping. Last season I posted my picks here on Lottery Post also, but there didn't seem to be much interest so I quit. 

hi CalifDude,

By any chance you play California Daily Derby?  Do you have any tips or systems to share?

Here's the link to latest CA Daily Derby results:

http://www.lotterypost.com/results/ca

Thanks

United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2006, 12:55 am - IP Logged

hi CalifDude,

By any chance you play California Daily Derby?  Do you have any tips or systems to share?

Here's the link to latest CA Daily Derby results:

http://www.lotterypost.com/results/ca

Thanks

No.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10352 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2006, 2:31 am - IP Logged

The difference between the track and pick 3 is the pick 3 is on three up and up.

Watch some trotters of you think I'm kidding.