Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

take everything as a sign

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Tinker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bayshore ny
United States
Member #34739
March 6, 2006
153 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2006, 9:34 pm - IP Logged
does any1 believe  in taking everything as a sign  i really think 333 is going to come for ny tommorow some time
    nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
    TN
    United States
    Member #5094
    June 16, 2004
    1778 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2006, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

ive been playing it in TN all week i seen 333 on clock today

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2006, 2:33 am - IP Logged

I do that stuff, see signs everywhere, and it hasn't worked for me in a very long time.

Makes me believe more and more that knowledge aside, some people are indeed "born under the right star" and most other people aren't.  

Memphis, TN
        United States
        Member #39764
        May 21, 2006
        9 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2006, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Something like 10 years ago, I came upon a piece of paper with some numbers written on it.  They weren't lottery numbers, but I thought it was a sign.  I've used them as my "lucky" numbers ever since.  I don't think I've ever won a darn thing with them.  But, I always start my ticket with them and then fill the rest of  it with quick picks.  I had better luck using my parents birthdays.  At least they brought me a hundred bucks or so....once.  But, all you need is that one "big one" to make up for all the disappointment.  I just know my numbers are going to hit for me one day, if I'm just patient.

Another "sign" story....a bunch of us were having Chinese food one day.  One of the girls had brought her son with her.  Both of them got the same numbers on the back of their fortune cookie.  They decided that was a "sign" that they should play those numbers that night.  They did.  They lost.  Oh well....  :)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2006, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

This is what I mean....for some people finding such nubers would indeed work wonders, but for most, not, so it still all comes down to the luck factor.

Worse, all too often the lucky ones are unconscious about such things and someone else has to prod them into playing such numbers.

Where's the justice? 

bayshore ny
            United States
            Member #34739
            March 6, 2006
            153 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2006, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

sorry guys didnt hit for today

Memphis, TN
              United States
              Member #39764
              May 21, 2006
              9 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2006, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Sometimes I think people are just lucky or aren't.  Twice in my life I've known people who win things all the time....cars, trips, cash.  You name it.  One friend has won two cars, a trip to the Super Bowl, a trip to Hawaii and more cash prizes than I can even recall.  I once questioned her about it, and she said she didn't believe in luck...that she just enters everything - all the time.  I don't enter "everything" - that's for sure...but I do keep plugging along. 

SirMetro's avatar - center
                East of Atlanta
                United States
                Member #6191
                August 11, 2004
                1389 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2006, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Most of the time, instead of "seeing signs", I usually feel like I am wearing a sign that reads "You Know you do not have the right number, why are you playing?"

Oh well, like Jeff Foxworthy says "Here's ya sign"

Bang Head

Sir Metro

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
                  nashville
                  United States
                  Member #4990
                  June 8, 2004
                  1376 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2006, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Most of the time, instead of "seeing signs", I usually feel like I am wearing a sign that reads "You Know you do not have the right number, why are you playing?"

Oh well, like Jeff Foxworthy says "Here's ya sign"

Bang Head

Sir Metro

This made me laugh so hard, I fell like thats me some days, thanks,tooooo funny

United States
                    Member #31636
                    February 1, 2006
                    256 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2006, 11:42 am - IP Logged
                    V1
                    And the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply
                    So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why
                    He said you look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do
                    So I took off my hat I said imagine that, huh, me working for you

woah!

Chorus:

Sign Sign everywhere a sign
                    Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind
                    Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign

V2
                    And the sign said anybody caught trespassing would be shot on sight
                    So I jumped on the fence and yelled at the house, Hey! what gives you the right
                    To put up a fence to keep me out or to keep mother nature in
                    If God was here, he'd tell you to your face, man you're some kinda sinner

Repeat Chorus:

Bridge:

Now, hey you Mister! can't you read, you got to have a shirt and tie to get a seat
                    You can't even watch, no you can't eat, you ain't suppose to be here
                    Sign said you got to have a membership card to get inside Uh!

V3
                    And the sign said everybody welcome, come in, kneel down and pray
                    But when they passed around the plate at the end of it all,
                    I didn't have a penny to pay, so I got me a pen and a paper and I made up my own little sign
                    I said thank you Lord for thinking about me, I'm alive and doing fine

Repeat Chorus
                    Repeat Chorus