Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fibonacci System-

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 11 years ago by hitthe$.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
New York, NY
United States
Member #39471
May 16, 2006
2696 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2006, 9:59 am - IP Logged

New York testing for the last few days...My system is an update version of my brother Andy10475's famous grids. the secret to PICK3 (and pick4) is pairs. study pairs! Don't track 3 digit numbers alone---track pairs!

I am not going to post the long lists of numbers again. Here are the pairs that will determione both midday and evening numbers in NY. 

This list of 24 pairs will create a large list of 240 numbers! And I guarantee that more than 19 out of 20 games the pairs (updated daily) will determine the winning numbers for that day.

Now reduce the list further as follows:

1. Eliminate duplicates.. example "00"  will produce 004 and "40" pair will produce 400. You have to have a way to determine which of these should be eliminated. You can look to see which of these hit last and preserve the othger. More complex pair tracking can determine which should probably stay.

2. I don't recommend it but you might want to eliminate any number that came in the last 30 draws... 

3. Eliminate triples..they are too rare to bother with....(it's just ab few anyway so you may keep them)

4. Finally...where the pairs will be abolsutely helpful----100% of the time...use the pairs to validate any set of numbers you are going to play.

Example: I have followed WINSUMLOOSESUM and ClifDude's daily numbers and they have good tracking abilities... you canuse my pairing system for your state..to know whether CD and WS numbers are worth playing for that day!

I only mentione dthese 2 names because I have confidence in them and I do play their numbers when they fall within my pairs. 

Finally remember the above are pairs. Run them down in excel or some program to get the 240 numbers. then eliminate the duplicates to get your boxed hits! ONLYT THE NUMBERS THAT INCLUDE THE ABOVE PAIRS WILL COME UP IN Ny TODAY! gUARANTEED!!! DO NOT PLAY ANYTHING ELSE!

$$$

New York, NY
    United States
    Member #39471
    May 16, 2006
    2696 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2006, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Just in case anyone still ha sdifficulties.

test: can 179 come up in Ny...Very much so because the pair 17 is there and 97 is there and 91 is there. This is a hot number to play in NY today.

yesterday 456 and 749 came. can they come back today? 749 can absolutely come back because pairs 97 and 49 aare there. 456 can come back because the pair 64 is there.

Can 230 come? Unlikely to 98% accuracy! because there is no 23, 20 or 30 pair in the list!! 

the more pairs that a number is defined by the more likely it is to come up! 

$$$

New York, NY
      United States
      Member #39471
      May 16, 2006
      2696 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2006, 10:11 am - IP Logged

testing WSLS predictions for Ny against the Fibonacci Validator System.

New York         304     309     354     359     804     809     854     859

304 yes (40 pair)

309 yes (09 pair)

354 yes (43 pair)

359 NO (no pair defines this number today)

804 Yes (40 pair, 84 pair)--Hot number---Blazing hot number---COMBO

854 yes (84 pair, 85 pair)--great number for a double--845-584 straight

859 Yes (85 pair)

The more pairs that define a number in my FVS PairsList the more likely it is to hit...

BTW notice that the only way a triple can hit is if there is a double in my list. Example the possible triples today are 333 and 000...but triples are too rare to bother...track them in my updated daily list and you can know when to pounce!!!

$$$

Poway CA (San Diego County)
        United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2006, 10:12 am - IP Logged

New York testing for the last few days...My system is an update version of my brother Andy10475's famous grids. the secret to pick 4 is pairs. study pairs! Don't track 3 digit numbers alone---track pairs!

I am not going to post the long lists of numbers again. Here are the pairs that will determione both midday and evening numbers in NY.

00 68
        09 64
        17 67
        15 75
        22 85
        21 84
        36 82
        38 91
        33 96
        40 97

This list of 24 pairs will create a large list of 240 numbers! And I guarantee that more than 19 out of 20 games the pairs (updated daily) will determine the winning numbers for that day.

Now reduce the list further as follows:

1. Eliminate duplicates.. example "00"  will produce 004 and "40" pair will produce 400. You have to have a way to determine which of these should be eliminated. You can look to see which of these hit last and preserve the othger. More complex pair tracking can determine which should probably stay.

2. I don't recommend it but you might want to eliminate any number that came in the last 30 draws... 

3. Eliminate triples..they are too rare to bother with....(it's just ab few anyway so you may keep them)

4. Finally...where the pairs will be abolsutely helpful----100% of the time...use the pairs to validate any set of numbers you are going to play.

Example: I have followed WINSUMLOOSESUM and ClifDude's daily numbers and they have good tracking abilities... you canuse my pairing system for your state..to know whether CD and WS numbers are worth playing for that day!

I only mentione dthese 2 names because I have confidence in them and I do play their numbers when they fall within my pairs. 

Finally remember the above are pairs. Run them down in excel or some program to get the 240 numbers. then eliminate the duplicates to get your boxed hits! ONLYT THE NUMBERS THAT INCLUDE THE ABOVE PAIRS WILL COME UP IN Ny TODAY! gUARANTEED!!! DO NOT PLAY ANYTHING ELSE!

This should be in the Pick 4 Forum.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          The Carolinas - Charlotte
          United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2006, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Fibo

Are there any tools that can give us the most frequent pairs over the past 10 draws? That is what we are looking for, correct? The last ten draws, using the 24-most-frequent pairs?

Best,

Keith/cps10

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

paurths's avatar - underground
            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
            Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2006, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Fibo

Are there any tools that can give us the most frequent pairs over the past 10 draws? That is what we are looking for, correct? The last ten draws, using the 24-most-frequent pairs?

Best,

Keith/cps10

Look back further than 10 draws.

Look back for the pairs that have skips between 1 and 9 draws, and had several in a row, they are hot, or they can be on fire. In the worst case they can fade away again.
            I'm not talking about boxed pairs, i'm talking about straight pairs. XX_, X_X, _XX, e.g. pair 42 can be used as 24x to cover your bets, but use it 42x, 4x2, x42, you can only create so much numbers with them when you connect them.

Then you look for the connecting digit between those numbers with those frequent pairs.
            Sometimes you get some hits, i guess...

pairs are great, isn't it CD...

New York, NY
              United States
              Member #39471
              May 16, 2006
              2696 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2006, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Paurths I am glad you see this patteren too... In more than 2 of 3 times..pairs which repeat in exact order will hit....

Best way to get your pairs is to use Paurths Marvelous tool...the Pick3 Counter....I have posted too muich about that tyo repeat here.... 

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2006, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I haven't tried counting pairs for the Pick 4.  I'm still working on the Pick 3!

New York, NY
                  United States
                  Member #39471
                  May 16, 2006
                  2696 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2006, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Pairs Again...

There are altogether 100 pairs in the pick 3. That is Digits 0-9 by Digits 0--9 (10x10=100).

But unordered there are only 55. My system reduces the pairs to less than hald of tyhat. Amazing. Half of the pairs or more on any day just cannot hit for that day!!

Here is the list of all possible pairs boxed...

01 11         
                  02 12 22      
                  03 13 23 33   
                  04 14 24 34 44
                  05 15 25 35 45
                  06 16 26 36 46
                  07 17 27 37 47
                  08 18 28 38 48
                  09 19 29 39 49

55 66 77 88 99
                  56 67 78 89   
                  57 68 79      
                  58 69         

$$$

New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #39471
                    May 16, 2006
                    2696 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2006, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Someone claimed to have a system or method that generated 640 numbers...ie 64 pairs if all possible numbers are used. Yet in 1000 numbers (the pick 3 pool) there are only 55 pairs (unordered). Go figure!!! Sheer madness and waste of money.

You might as well use all the pairs in the full list ie 55 pairs and run them down to get 550 numbers then eliminate duplicates... 

Again madness but at least getting to sanity..

My system of knowing to 98% accuracy which pairs (less than hald of the 55 pairs) will come up on any day is the way to go! Yesterday I had only about 18 paires for Ny and they accurately preeicted both middya dn evening numbers...I will do for all states soon...

$$$

florida
                      United States
                      Member #2230
                      September 2, 2003
                      125 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2006, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Paurths,

Glad you're here.  Did you fix the p4 Counter Program?  Position 4 seems to have a problem.  Where can we download the corrected version?

Thanks

New York, NY
                        United States
                        Member #39471
                        May 16, 2006
                        2696 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2006, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Paurths fixed the problem after I pointed it out. Delete the old one...restart your computer and download the counter again....

$$$

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49689 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2006, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Interesting Pair Statistics in ProFilter-Pick3:

florida
                            United States
                            Member #2230
                            September 2, 2003
                            125 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2006, 11:35 am - IP Logged

But where is the download posted?  It isn't in Paurths' signature as it used to be.

Thank you

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49689 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2006, 11:39 am - IP Logged
                              But where is the download posted? It isn't in Paurths' signature as it used to be.

Thank you

-->Click Here<--