|Posted: June 8, 2006, 11:18 pm - IP Logged|
If you have tried to install the program several times and have failed please do the following...
1. Go to your C:\ drive and delete "Emma Lou v1.0" installer
2. Go to your Add/Remove Programs shell from your control panel and uninstall "Emma Lou v1.0" if it is in the list.
3. Go to your Programs Files folder and delete "Emma Lou v1.0" folder if it exists.
4. If all of above items have been done and there are no longer files related to Emma Lou v1.0 on your computer, then you are ready to download once again.
5. If you are not running Windows XP or do not have a zip file extractor utility on your system, then you either need to get one or send me a PM with an email address.
I will gladly send you Duke and Emma Lou executables. These will install on Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista.