Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to know just 2 numbers will play (instead of 3)

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Badger.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #40102
May 27, 2006
1 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2006, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi

I wanted to solicit the posters here for their thoughts on methods, strtegies, formulas, etc, on how one can know whether or not the coming draw in a Pick 3 game will be one with less than 3 numbers, i.e. 223 instead of 123, where one of the three numbers duplicate in the draw.

All ideas welcome.

Thanks

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
    Lotto City, Michigan
    United States
    Member #36256
    March 30, 2006
    1472 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2006, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

I don't think that even Einstein would have the answer to that! 

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
      Mid-Missouri
      United States
      Member #644
      August 31, 2002
      4271 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2006, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Howdy fineart,

There are some states that are fairly consistent with their doubles. On an average, I expect a double every 3 to 5 draws. Sometimes the average does float around abit but they always seem to come back to the average of 3 to 5 drawings.

Hope that helps some,

Bryan  :)

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
        Lotto City, Michigan
        United States
        Member #36256
        March 30, 2006
        1472 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2006, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Unlike modern astrophysicists, Einstein didn't believe that God plays dice.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #1303
          March 27, 2003
          1508 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2006, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi

I wanted to solicit the posters here for their thoughts on methods, strtegies, formulas, etc, on how one can know whether or not the coming draw in a Pick 3 game will be one with less than 3 numbers, i.e. 223 instead of 123, where one of the three numbers duplicate in the draw.

All ideas welcome.

Thanks

What you're calling "less than three numbers"  is referred to by the players as "doubles".

Doubles hit, statistically, about 27% of the time. But in the short term, they can show up as much as four or more draws in a row. There just isn't any way to tell when they will show or not for certain. Pick 3 just isn't that easy.

For instance, SO Carolina midday right now hasn't had a double drawn for something ike the last 13 draws. That means a double is quite "overdue".  But whether it will fall on Monday or not (they don't play their game on Sunday middays) is always just a "guess".  Once one does fall there, yo ucan probably expect more than its share of doubles falling over the following week, as generally the game usually tries to do some "catching up" statistically.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.