Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CA Super Lotto Plus

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Just6ntlc.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Will it reach $100 million this year?

Yes [ 7 ]  [41.18%]
No [ 7 ]  [41.18%]
Won't guess [ 3 ]  [17.65%]
Total Valid Votes [ 17 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  

United States
Member #379
June 5, 2002
11296 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2006, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

California Super Lotto Plus is played the same way as Mega Millions and Powerball. It holds the record for the largest single-state jackpot: $193 million.

United States
    Member #16612
    June 2, 2005
    3493 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2006, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

My vote is yes only if it keeps rolling.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
      Member #12618
      March 18, 2005
      2060 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2006, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

It looks like it actually might reach that goal soon.

United States
        Member #16612
        June 2, 2005
        3493 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2006, 9:58 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, CA SLP has tied a new roll 14 low of 52 million for 6/3/06. I hope this game continues to roll and get above 100+ million.

United States
          Member #379
          June 5, 2002
          11296 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2006, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

CASH Only, CA SLP has tied a new roll 14 low of 52 million for 6/3/06. I hope this game continues to roll and get above 100+ million.

I'd like to see it keep rolling too. Only last year California stopped requiring SLP players to choose cash or annuity. Now the choice is made after winning.

United States
            Member #24696
            October 26, 2005
            11 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2006, 2:03 am - IP Logged

I'd like to see it keep rolling too. Only last year California stopped requiring SLP players to choose cash or annuity. Now the choice is made after winning.

which may be true, but if i remember right, CA was doing it how Ohio (SLP, not LoP) and GA (with mega millions) do where even if you picked annuity you could elect for Cash within 60 days (but if you elected cash that was irreversible), unlike some other states (NY, TX) where you're stuck with your choice.

United States
              Member #379
              June 5, 2002
              11296 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2006, 9:45 am - IP Logged

which may be true, but if i remember right, CA was doing it how Ohio (SLP, not LoP) and GA (with mega millions) do where even if you picked annuity you could elect for Cash within 60 days (but if you elected cash that was irreversible), unlike some other states (NY, TX) where you're stuck with your choice.

AFAIK California winners _could_not_ change their minds. If someone made the wrong choice, it was the same as NY and Texas. When I was in California in October, I played SLP using a betslip. It had the cash/annuity boxes. I chose lump sum to be safe. The ticket did not have the choice on it, which meant California had changed the rule.

United States
                Member #24696
                October 26, 2005
                11 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2006, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

AFAIK California winners _could_not_ change their minds. If someone made the wrong choice, it was the same as NY and Texas. When I was in California in October, I played SLP using a betslip. It had the cash/annuity boxes. I chose lump sum to be safe. The ticket did not have the choice on it, which meant California had changed the rule.

hell you could be right, you could be wrong, but at least CA thinks of its players and allows you to pick your pay after the win, instead of before.

United States
                  Member #379
                  June 5, 2002
                  11296 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2006, 9:49 am - IP Logged

hell you could be right, you could be wrong, but at least CA thinks of its players and allows you to pick your pay after the win, instead of before.

I said I was in California, so I know I'm right. I also was in Texas, and in fact I won with the Megaplier.

United States
                    Member #16612
                    June 2, 2005
                    3493 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2006, 12:18 am - IP Logged

CA SLP has reached $60 million for 6/10. I hope it rolls, but if it does roll, I would be surprised if it hit a new roll 17 roll. I predict $64 million if it rolls. However, PB Jackpot is highest jackpot in USA because it rolled also.

United States
                      Member #379
                      June 5, 2002
                      11296 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2006, 9:52 am - IP Logged

CA SLP has reached $60 million for 6/10. I hope it rolls, but if it does roll, I would be surprised if it hit a new roll 17 roll. I predict $64 million if it rolls. However, PB Jackpot is highest jackpot in USA because it rolled also.

You're right. 64m for the next drawing (6/14).

United States
                        Member #16612
                        June 2, 2005
                        3493 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2006, 11:57 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, MM did roll in last night's drawing, but still behind CA SLP. I hope that CA SLP continues to roll. If it rolls, there's a good chance it'll set new roll lows. 71 million is CA SLP low for roll #18. There's a 70% chance that if CA SLP rolls, it will roll 4 million.

United States
                          Member #379
                          June 5, 2002
                          11296 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2006, 11:25 am - IP Logged

CASH Only, MM did roll in last night's drawing, but still behind CA SLP. I hope that CA SLP continues to roll. If it rolls, there's a good chance it'll set new roll lows. 71 million is CA SLP low for roll #18. There's a 70% chance that if CA SLP rolls, it will roll 4 million.

6 million this time. Now at 70 million.

United States
                            Member #16612
                            June 2, 2005
                            3493 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2006, 2:30 am - IP Logged

I was wrong with my prediction of what the CA SLP will roll (increase) CASH Only. My prediction was CA SLP would roll 4 million. However, it still set a new roll 18 low of 70 million (gain of 6 million).

United States
                              Member #379
                              June 5, 2002
                              11296 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2006, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

No it won't go over $100 million, because in order to do that it would have to make it there on this run, It won't make it past Wednesday, its kinda crazy when it gets really high

It's been to almost $200 million. So 100m is very realistic.