Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thanks to my Hacker

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2006, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Who hacked my website and now not only can I not get in to update the tools, nobody can access the Progression Tool. Sorry guys...thank the jerk who decided to play with my stuff when I was trying to help out.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23266 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2006, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear it.  Since you're a Platinum member at Lottery Post, you have home page web space on the LP server.  Maybe you should just create your home page here.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2006, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Todd,

Thank you. Yes, I will probably do something like that. In the meantime, I hope my hosting company can refresh my site with the backup files and I can change around the passwords.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2006, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Who hacked my website and now not only can I not get in to update the tools, nobody can access the Progression Tool. Sorry guys...thank the jerk who decided to play with my stuff when I was trying to help out.

Sorry to hear that cps10.  I hope you get it straighen out.  My website have awesome security and state of the art everything, unfortunately I don't know how to use any of it.LOL  I've had it for months.

I bought the wrong kind of site for a beginner.  It comes with a control panel.  The kind where you almost have to be a programmer to do it.  I wish I had done the free site.  Didn't know any better.

takeemtothebank

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2006, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks Janet

I have the cpanel on mine as well...I know how to work it pretty well - even though I am a beginner. Obviously it could be a programmer. What baffles me is that my host can get into my cpanel and other LP Members can still access those files. I just cannot here. Could be a server glitch on my end, and if so, I apologize for whining on this thread :)

Stooges

Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2006, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks Janet

I have the cpanel on mine as well...I know how to work it pretty well - even though I am a beginner. Obviously it could be a programmer. What baffles me is that my host can get into my cpanel and other LP Members can still access those files. I just cannot here. Could be a server glitch on my end, and if so, I apologize for whining on this thread :)

What?Our fears always make us think the worst first.  Sometimes we can't help it, people are so mean.  I hope it's a server glitch and not some ahole.  Maybe if you have time you can walk me through a few things.  Guest book, forum etc.  Everytime I try, I mess up something.

"Point your browser threw me"LOL

takeemtothebank

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2006, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Would be glad to help you out anytime!

By the way - SC Midday Pick-4 Test using Emma Lou - +$808.25 for May 2006! On only a $135.50 drawdown. That's a 596% ROI!

Stooges

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2006, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Would be glad to help you out anytime!

By the way - SC Midday Pick-4 Test using Emma Lou - +$808.25 for May 2006! On only a $135.50 drawdown. That's a 596% ROI!

Congrat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  I've had a pretty good hit record this month as well.

takeemtothebank

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2006, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

The hits just keep rolling. I am really beginning to enjoy Pick-4. Although I still work my rear end off on Pick-3!

Stooges