Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's best way to choose numbers for pick 5 & powerball?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
stephi's avatar - winifrid
rural lowcountry, south carolina
United States
Member #31677
February 2, 2006
196 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2006, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Just wondering what are best ways to pick numbers for larger games. This site has many good wheels. Just would like to find something on number selection. Many people recommend Steve Player primeline. Wonder if Gail Howard's $20 lottery master guide would be same as Steve's $100 primeline. Wonder if picking hot, cold, and transitional numbers as used for pick34 can be used for larger games? Thank you very much for any ideas. I appreciate everything.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
    Member #12618
    March 18, 2005
    2060 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2006, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

It all depends really on what you like. There are so many people here with many methods so I don't think there is one that is the best. I guess the best system is the one that ends up winning. lol.

However I like wheels and this site has the best wheels around.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5120 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2006, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Just wondering what are best ways to pick numbers for larger games. This site has many good wheels. Just would like to find something on number selection. Many people recommend Steve Player primeline. Wonder if Gail Howard's $20 lottery master guide would be same as Steve's $100 primeline. Wonder if picking hot, cold, and transitional numbers as used for pick34 can be used for larger games? Thank you very much for any ideas. I appreciate everything.

Good question stephi:

Many poster's ask the same as "you" .........when they sign on  with LP.....

and believe---------------------------------------"ME".....PSYKOMO ..The Fabric!!

knows you have found the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!....LOTTERY SITE in the WORLD. 

PSYKO has tried, software at first..............then, QuickPicks.......................

Now, playing arounr with............Excel.......in a spreadsheet, chasing, HOT

& COLD numberssssssss & how many times they hit & when last......HIT?

It takes............me a lot of time............and most........I would think...........

too,..................really answer your question.......PSYKO has not found<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<.................................................."ANY SHORT????//////CUTS

LOL

PSYKOMO