Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Luck or an answered prayer?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by TGOOD7.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
felinelover's avatar - nw elf4.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #2118
August 19, 2003
39 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2006, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I was so thrilled to find out I won $910.50 in Mega Money on 5-23-06 in FL.  I threw out all the numbers on the floor and prayed I could pick the right ones. I got all 4 mega money numbers right and missed the megaball by 4. I prayed before I did it and I just had a strong feeling I had won SOMETHING all night. I work 11-7 in a retirement home for the elderly and when I saw in the paper they come give out in the morning that my only ticket had won I was so thrilled. Only one of 10 people to get that much that night in FL. I was told by the people at Publix that I had a real "system."  They laughed. I guess sometimes prayers are answered. The money is going to allow me to take care of all my pets, who are in need of vaccinations, one an operation, and another I recently took in that was a stray and had kittens before I even realized it. And then I will have some left over for whatever comes up. I am so thankful, however it happened. So really really thankful.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20124 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2006, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Well, good for you. Sometimes "will" can be much stronger than anything, but nonetheless I'm happy for your win.. continued good luck in the future, and keep praying...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
      Member #28409
      December 15, 2005
      1198 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2006, 10:12 am - IP Logged

I strongly believe in prayer. Prayer works. GOD also gave us a strong will. I believe that we can use it for good or bad. But using it for good works much better for me. CONGRATULATIONSParty

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2006, 10:13 am - IP Logged

I am happy for you too.. congrats..

Maddog..  where did the baby face come from?  I am use to the mean dog..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31367 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2006, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I was so thrilled to find out I won $910.50 in Mega Money on 5-23-06 in FL.  I threw out all the numbers on the floor and prayed I could pick the right ones. I got all 4 mega money numbers right and missed the megaball by 4. I prayed before I did it and I just had a strong feeling I had won SOMETHING all night. I work 11-7 in a retirement home for the elderly and when I saw in the paper they come give out in the morning that my only ticket had won I was so thrilled. Only one of 10 people to get that much that night in FL. I was told by the people at Publix that I had a real "system."  They laughed. I guess sometimes prayers are answered. The money is going to allow me to take care of all my pets, who are in need of vaccinations, one an operation, and another I recently took in that was a stray and had kittens before I even realized it. And then I will have some left over for whatever comes up. I am so thankful, however it happened. So really really thankful.

congratulations.  you have fl. covered and i have ga, covered with strays.  can't resist them.

Kitty 5 

love to nibble those micey feet.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20124 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2006, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I am happy for you too.. congrats..

Maddog..  where did the baby face come from?  I am use to the mean dog..

I don't know, but I'm going back.!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

TGOOD7's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
              HOUSTON
              United States
              Member #36807
              April 7, 2006
              40 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2006, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Iam very happy for you,i wish you many more wins.TGOOD7