Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Da' 3 Digit Teacher Straight Hitter's

Topic closed. 1881 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Lottery Queen.

Page 101 of 126
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery Queen's avatar - 487
Watch Blinking #
United States
Member #34411
March 3, 2006
11792 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2006, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

hello queen

my last 3 drawing were a miss whats looking good for florida oh by the way sometimes people will post a flame with out understanding whats going on i had one last week when i was asking a question about a wheel

Hi There oneiwilly Welcome Back

It look likes Michigan and FL is following eachother

keep and eye on 509 & 506 because your state do not

have either number.

And everyone should be on

749 HOT!!!

Good Luck

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Watch Blinking #
    United States
    Member #34411
    March 3, 2006
    11792 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2006, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

What’s on Page 147?,*Lottogloria reply from the ,*Queen On Straight Back Bonus

*Texas Major Update. What’s on Page? 148,*Numbers That Have Hit All States,*Attitude gurl reply from Da’ Queen,Another *Texas Update,*Da’ Queen Weekly Best,*Reply for lesonook From Da’ Queen.,*Comments made by Thoth.

What’s on Page 149? Reply to Thoth by other Students, *update pairs Ohio, *update pairs Missouri,*Update Texas Lottery,*More replys to Thoth by other Students,

What’s on Page 150? *More replys

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Watch Blinking #
      United States
      Member #34411
      March 3, 2006
      11792 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2006, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Why is this Number Heating up?

Because Indiana Is the Only State Need it!

09/02/2006 467
      09/04/2006 647
      09/04/2006 647

What could Indiana get 774

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Detroit, MI
        United States
        Member #43946
        July 27, 2006
        365 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2006, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

It was never really my intention to disrespect Lottery Queen or to start any arguements.  My only intention was to bring to light the mathematical facts behind the winning numbers she posts.

I've thought about posting that for several months now and I finally gave in I guess.  What prompted me to post is the ego in the way she presents herself versus what it is that she is actually posting.  There is nothing at all wrong with the info she offers but she touts herself as the best - the teacher - who gives you more info, etc.  This bothers me because I dont think most of her readers understand that the way she predicts the numbers is a no brainer, which is almost fail proof due to the math involved.

Its just my opinion, but if someone is going to boast of themselves on this site then they should be doing something that truly defies the odds—not just playing them out and calling themselves the best. 

In theory Thoth, there is some truth to what you said. There are people who do the math and predict just as well as Queen I'm sure of it. Heck, there are others like that on this website.

But, Lets look at the masssive amounts of hits people have had from her predictions. How? As ordinary and obvious some of these numbers might seem 2 you or anybody else you can't deny that she has this certain kind of talent that draws people in to drive them and push them to hit more often then say someone who has "just the skills". Queen's personality and own persistence to success is what I believe draws people in to get in on the bandwagon.

basically what I'm getting at is that...it's much more to it then "the way she predicts the numbers".

Now, The whole boasting thing. Who doesn't do it? lol, It's what keeps people intrested and wanting "more" (nobody wants to play someone's #'s who aren't confident in their own). I do it sometimes, Im sure you've done it sometimes, I know everyone do it sometimes. But believe me, she dosn't go out of her way to try and prove that she's great at what she does, her actions speak for itself.

Let's be realistic, no one can actually predict winning numbers on a consistent basis, if that were the case we wouldn't have a lottery to begin with. If I've done my research right, even psychics aren't given the capabilities to accurately predict constant hits. I play dream numbers and even those don't come out constantly, but they come out enough as to where i can make a profit from them...that is how LQ's picks are.

well, anyways, i think you get the idea. Not an argument, just a response to the statement raised. Hopefully I've made my point here.

Seacrest out!

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
          Member #39406
          May 15, 2006
          287 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2006, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I have a question. Is 506 and 509 and 749 still good for florida and if so, are they for midday or eve.

Also, I don't mean to be a dum dum, but I found that post on Indiana above to be a mite cryptic. Now what number does Indiana need/midday? Eve? Sorry, but this lotto lingo is hard for me to decode. 

Jimiam 

Watch Blinking #
            United States
            Member #34411
            March 3, 2006
            11792 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2006, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I have a question. Is 506 and 509 and 749 still good for florida and if so, are they for midday or eve.

Also, I don't mean to be a dum dum, but I found that post on Indiana above to be a mite cryptic. Now what number does Indiana need/midday? Eve? Sorry, but this lotto lingo is hard for me to decode. 

Jimiam 

Yes There good And FL Only has Evening Good Luck!

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
              Member #39406
              May 15, 2006
              287 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Yea, Your right, Florida only has one drawing. I realized that after I had already hit the enter key on my computer.

Watch Blinking #
                United States
                Member #34411
                March 3, 2006
                11792 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2006, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Yea, Your right, Florida only has one drawing. I realized that after I had already hit the enter key on my computer.

No Problem

Watch Blinking #
                  United States
                  Member #34411
                  March 3, 2006
                  11792 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2006, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
                    Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                    Member #38062
                    April 23, 2006
                    12655 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2006, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ben, Well done! U r a very nice guy Ben, taking the time to explain in a very mature & nice way.  God loves u!   Isn't today your B-day  b/c if it is?  

Happy Birthday!

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                      Detroit, MI
                      United States
                      Member #43946
                      July 27, 2006
                      365 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2006, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

awww, thanks alot, I had to defend someone who does so much good for sooo many people including myself. It's not an attack on him/her, just a different point of view. In actuality, my birthday is next Friday :).

I really like the baby sylvester and that micky and minnie mouse picture LQ put up, I want to draw those, scan it and make it my signature...is there a way you 2 can send me those pics?

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Watch Blinking #
                        United States
                        Member #34411
                        March 3, 2006
                        11792 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2006, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

What’s on Page 147?,*Lottogloria reply from the ,*Queen On Straight Back Bonus

*Texas Major Update. What’s on Page? 148,*Numbers That Have Hit All States,*Attitude gurl reply from Da’ Queen,Another *Texas Update,*Da’ Queen Weekly Best,*Reply for lesonook From Da’ Queen.,*Comments made by Thoth.

What’s on Page 149? Reply to Thoth by other Students, *update pairs Ohio, *update pairs Missouri,*Update Texas Lottery,*More replys to Thoth by other Students,

What’s on Page 150? *More replys

What’s on Page 151?

Reply for OneiWilly from Da’ Queen,*,More replys to Thoth, *What Number heating up around the state. *Facts About Number Rundowns,*More replys from Students.

Watch Blinking #
                          United States
                          Member #34411
                          March 3, 2006
                          11792 Posts
                          Posted: September 5, 2006, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

awww, thanks alot, I had to defend someone who does so much good for sooo many people including myself. It's not an attack on him/her, just a different point of view. In actuality, my birthday is next Friday :).

I really like the baby sylvester and that micky and minnie mouse picture LQ put up, I want to draw those, scan it and make it my signature...is there a way you 2 can send me those pics?

Sure Signon to yahoo I will send you pic :-)

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
                            Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                            Member #38062
                            April 23, 2006
                            12655 Posts
                            Posted: September 5, 2006, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Ben, try it out, click on the picture & then click on " save as" & it should go right into your picture album. 

Watch Blinking #
                              United States
                              Member #34411
                              March 3, 2006
                              11792 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2006, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Night

Good Luck!

Page 101 of 126