Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Da' 3 Digit Teacher Straight Hitter's

Topic closed. 1881 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Lottery Queen.

Page 51 of 126
PrintE-mailLink
crookston MN
United States
Member #23229
October 9, 2005
297 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2006, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

thank you so much lottery queen, I do my homework and watch what i need but i minnesota is a challenge and nobody really does workouts for my state specifically so i'm on my own but i appreciate all you do thank you your the best!!

lattelotto2

Lottery Queen's avatar - Animation2
    Watch Blinking #
    United States
    Member #34411
    March 3, 2006
    11689 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2006, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

thank you so much lottery queen, I do my homework and watch what i need but i minnesota is a challenge and nobody really does workouts for my state specifically so i'm on my own but i appreciate all you do thank you your the best!!

lattelotto2

Thank You!

You are so welcome I don't see why the Pick 3 Forum don't do Minnesota they do all the others. Pick 3 is just that LOL and they should do all states there.

have you check there before?

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

bayshore ny
      United States
      Member #34739
      March 6, 2006
      153 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2006, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

queen ya tell me to play 604 what comes out 640  hit $2 box $160  thanks luv any more numbers for ya king  luv ya lots

Watch Blinking #
        United States
        Member #34411
        March 3, 2006
        11689 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2006, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

queen ya tell me to play 604 what comes out 640  hit $2 box $160  thanks luv any more numbers for ya king  luv ya lots

Not at this time :-) I am very happy for you :-)Smash

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
          Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
          Member #38062
          April 23, 2006
          12574 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2006, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi King! Congradulations!    wtg!  kING!

Party          Cheers

Watch Blinking #
            United States
            Member #34411
            March 3, 2006
            11689 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2006, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Millionaires to serve you burgers
            Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cardiff: A young couple working together in McDonald’s won a £1.3m Lotto jackpot on Monday — but pledged: “We’ll carry on serving burgers.”

Emma Cox, 28, and Luke Pittard, 23, were on the breadline because they couldn’t afford their own home on their McWages.

The lucky burger millionaires were celebrating striking it rich — but told their bosses they will keep their jobs. Lucky Luke said, “We both really enjoy working for McDonald’s. Like the slogan says. “We’re loving it.”

“We met in the same burger bar four years ago and we love being together — even though Emma is my boss now. “The money is fantastic but it won’t mean we will give up serving burgers and Happy Meals.”

Luke even popped in to a nearby McDonald’s for a Big Mac and chips before collecting the couple’s cheque for £1,369,847 (Rs 117,146,081).

Emma is a £16,000-a-year area manager for the American fast food giant — but she started off serving burgers over the counter at the age of 16.

She fell for Luke when he joined the company four years ago at their branch in Pontprennau, Cardiff.

He’s now a £12,000-a-year staff trainer with the company — but the pair couldn’t afford a house to buy on their wages despite having a two-year-old daughter Chloe.

Emma and Chloe had been living with her parents —while Luke lives with his mum and dad five miles away.

With their combined McDonald’s wages, they still couldn’t afford a suitable house in Cardiff where the average price is £180,000.

But the couple were already scouring estate agents for their first home of their own. Luke said, “I admit the McDonald’s wages aren’t great but we just enjoy it. Now we can afford a home of our home.

“But we won’t go mad — it will be something modest, like a three-bed semi with a nursery.”

The couple won with a lucky dip ticket in last Wednesday’s draw. The winning numbers were 18, 20, 26, 27, 28 and 39.

Emma said, “It’s funny because on the day I bought the ticket I went back to work at McDonald’s and there was a money spider on my hand.

“I said to one of the girls I was going to win the lottery that night — obviously never believing it would happen.

I’ve played the lottery since it started and I always dreamed this would happen. I think I’m a bit stunned but absolutely over the moon.

“We’re on cloud nine and can’t wait to start looking for a new house. “Chloe’s only two so she’s a bit young to understand what’s going on. “But I’m sure she will be suitably spoiled.”

Emma lives in Splott, Cardiff, with her parents while Luke lives in nearby St Mellons.

She checked her ticket on Thursday morning — and phone Luke at work to say she had the winning line.

Emma said, “He refused to believe me and carried on working his shift.

“It’s not many people who are served by millionaires when they pull up at McDonald’s.

“We are enjoying all the attention but are looking forward to getting back to work. We will take a holiday later in the year to go on a cruise - but then back to McDonald’s.”

Don't know if this was already

posted I didn't see it here

HeHe I Love Happy Stories :-)

bayshore ny
              United States
              Member #34739
              March 6, 2006
              153 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2006, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

my queen have any numbers for me  thankyou doll

Watch Blinking #
                United States
                Member #34411
                March 3, 2006
                11689 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2006, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

my queen have any numbers for me  thankyou doll

bayshore ny
                  United States
                  Member #34739
                  March 6, 2006
                  153 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2006, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

thats the time i goto work  hehehehehe

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                    BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3584 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2006, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

queen that was a box hit in Mass. front 3 yesterday(073) Like anything for thur?

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3584 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2006, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I understand you do not track Mass. but I will ask you what follows tonights number 6 0 3 7 anyway since you are kind enough look at other states periodically. Thanks if you do.

Watch Blinking #
                        United States
                        Member #34411
                        March 3, 2006
                        11689 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2006, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

queen that was a box hit in Mass. front 3 yesterday(073) Like anything for thur?

oh ok I seen that

Watch Blinking #
                          United States
                          Member #34411
                          March 3, 2006
                          11689 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2006, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I understand you do not track Mass. but I will ask you what follows tonights number 6 0 3 7 anyway since you are kind enough look at other states periodically. Thanks if you do.

Hi There Retxx Welcome to this thread

851 & 295 follows 073

United States
                            Member #38388
                            April 28, 2006
                            411 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2006, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

No queen did not have that one,I have been playing the 2361,62,63,ect. 604,530,been close, just the same,I am keeping them in they WILL hit,but that does figure the one set I am not on,hits.lol.  But clap,clap for you all your numbers are popping every which way,your a kind person to share your time,bless ya your the BEST.peace huppy

Watch Blinking #
                              United States
                              Member #34411
                              March 3, 2006
                              11689 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2006, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

No queen did not have that one,I have been playing the 2361,62,63,ect. 604,530,been close, just the same,I am keeping them in they WILL hit,but that does figure the one set I am not on,hits.lol.  But clap,clap for you all your numbers are popping every which way,your a kind person to share your time,bless ya your the BEST.peace huppy

Awwww ty ty ty LOL

Page 51 of 126