Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

AMX Pick 3

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 11 years ago by payne.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2006, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone heard of this company or its "Lucky Pick 3"? Got a sales letter today, suppodssedely all you have to do is get one digit correctly and you hit, also it says it doesn't matter hwere that digit is poisitioned (ok, that has to mean box or straight box) and it's an $18 to $36 play. So that must mean it's a wheel.

I know people here on the board are doing things like this, I'm just wondering if anyone is familiar with this particular system and company. It's AMX, Lincoln Park, NJ...

Thanks in advance.  

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2006, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone heard of this company or its "Lucky Pick 3"? Got a sales letter today, suppodssedely all you have to do is get one digit correctly and you hit, also it says it doesn't matter hwere that digit is poisitioned (ok, that has to mean box or straight box) and it's an $18 to $36 play. So that must mean it's a wheel.

I know people here on the board are doing things like this, I'm just wondering if anyone is familiar with this particular system and company. It's AMX, Lincoln Park, NJ...

Thanks in advance.  

I have heard of the system.  Got the paperwork on it.  However, you must be certain that digit will fall or you will lose...

I really don't care for that system..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

GeorgiaPlayer's avatar - disney21
      Albany,Georgia
      United States
      Member #21201
      September 4, 2005
      375 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2006, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

stay a way from this

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
        If you don't like it, spit it out!
        United States
        Member #4756
        May 23, 2004
        3433 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2006, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2006, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

It's a key number system which cost either 18 bucks or 36. 50cent/1.00

Like tntea says, you have to pray the KEY number is the right one. I bought the system, which falls under many guises. I did the math, and it was deplorable.

Hint: A way to see through the cloaking device, is when you are presented with the following 2 figures: And they are 18 and 36. That immediately tells you it's a key number system.

Avoid it like the plague.......LOL

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2006, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance.  

Coin toss, there are systems like that for free. But they are not profitable.  Think hard if I were you before you do anything.  I wouldn't personally play such a system.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2006, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

That is Win D's very old and free system, it is in the same kind as the 8 combos get 2 digits right most of the time, useless, unless you can get 1 digit right most of the time, Can you?
              A lot of people pay for free systems and a lot of people come here to LP digging for free info to later sale somewhere in one form or another, take a look at LotWin and Expert Lotto, some people do read my posts and or befriend me and later make a profit out of the free info that they get, but not just from me.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10351 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2006, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone, I just wanted to make sure my suspicions were right.  

I'm actually a little surprised they didn't take the ad copy a little further and say something like this:

The odds against hitting a Pick 3 are 999:1. With this system all you have to do is get one digit right, in any position, and you get paid. A Pick 3 is drawn in three tubes of balls each numbered 0 to 9. The odds of guessing any one of those numbers is 9:1. Which sounds better? 

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3103 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2006, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

I find it annoying because the system ignores doubles which the Lotto-Logix system doesn't.  It does work as far as a wheel goes.  If you can pick that one digit you will win 100% guaranteed.  Most ads including Steve Player's version gloss over the fact the profit margin is so slim you can't make a profit if you use the system twice and only one of those two tries is correct, let alone playing the system 10 times, once for each possible digit with 3 wins, though because of the overlap things could get close playing online.  Someone should do a workout with the actual system on hand for playing all the digits boxed.  Still we have people thinking they almost always get one digit correct, they just don't know which of the three it will be.  Doesn't hurt to have the free copy of the system even if it's just to avoid buying the same thing on ebay, etc.  BobP

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2006, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

That is Win D's very old and free system, it is in the same kind as the 8 combos get 2 digits right most of the time, useless, unless you can get 1 digit right most of the time, Can you?
                    A lot of people pay for free systems and a lot of people come here to LP digging for free info to later sale somewhere in one form or another, take a look at LotWin and Expert Lotto, some people do read my posts and or befriend me and later make a profit out of the free info that they get, but not just from me.

hmmm

never thought about that..  Will think seriously about printing anything that someone could claim as their own to make a profit..  Hmmmm  thanks for the warning..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Hampton,VA
                      United States
                      Member #32721
                      February 15, 2006
                      88 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2006, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I think it is bad that someone does that. Like the saying goes it one takes one to ruin it for everyone else. My hope here is to not only find a way to make some extra money to save for my kids education but to also help a couple of folks that I know work at least 2 jobs and are decent people but just haven't had some of the support and advantages that I grew up with. I hope if those people who abuse all the hard work and kindness that many of you have shown here are reading this maybe they will think twice about what they are doing and preying on innocent people.