Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ontario Payday...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2006, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Guys i just found out that canada's province, Ontario has a lotto game named: Payday, and it looks like a pick4 game from 1-68....Pick4 wheels 1-39 don't require lots of combinations..Even though i haven't seen a pick4 wheel, but i am willing to bet that they require less than a pick6 wheel, and perhaps less than pick5 wheels...A wheel at lotterywheels.com named: Y5-3T539 967  that guarantees 6, 3 of 5 wins minimum if 5 in 39. It cost 967 sets. I think that a pick4 wheel of that same size [39] will cost way much less and guaranteed lots and lots of 3 of 4 matches. HOwever each ticket cost 2.00...Now all you do is filter for 2 most predominant ratios and wait for either one of them to play.....The only place that has abbreviated pick4 wheels 1-39 is lotterywheels and they are not showing you anything [just wander why that is]...

Can anyone enlighten me about the game or about pick4 wheels? HOw much does a abbreviated pick4 wheel size 37 and guaranteeing lots of 3of4 will come up to...

However i can't figure out the payout, is kind of confusing..But i am sure if you match all 4 you get 1,000 a week for life...Anyone got opinions/expertise...

"..........Remember if a robot can't make it.....your mom can't make it............."Red Planet"..."

johnph77's avatar - avatar
    CA
    United States
    Member #2987
    December 10, 2003
    832 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2006, 5:38 am - IP Logged

Matrix and structure of the game is the same as Oregon's Win 4 Life - 4/77.  7 lines per ticket, 1 selectable, the others quick pick only. $2.00 per play.

http://lotteries.olgc.ca/consumer_hp_payday.jsp?game=payday

gl

j

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2006, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Guys i just found out that canada's province, Ontario has a lotto game named: Payday, and it looks like a pick4 game from 1-68....Pick4 wheels 1-39 don't require lots of combinations..Even though i haven't seen a pick4 wheel, but i am willing to bet that they require less than a pick6 wheel, and perhaps less than pick5 wheels...A wheel at lotterywheels.com named: Y5-3T539 967  that guarantees 6, 3 of 5 wins minimum if 5 in 39. It cost 967 sets. I think that a pick4 wheel of that same size [39] will cost way much less and guaranteed lots and lots of 3 of 4 matches. HOwever each ticket cost 2.00...Now all you do is filter for 2 most predominant ratios and wait for either one of them to play.....The only place that has abbreviated pick4 wheels 1-39 is lotterywheels and they are not showing you anything [just wander why that is]...

Can anyone enlighten me about the game or about pick4 wheels? HOw much does a abbreviated pick4 wheel size 37 and guaranteeing lots of 3of4 will come up to...

However i can't figure out the payout, is kind of confusing..But i am sure if you match all 4 you get 1,000 a week for life...Anyone got opinions/expertise...

"..........Remember if a robot can't make it.....your mom can't make it............."Red Planet"..."

Ontario PayDay has a C$675,000 cash option. OR Lose for Life has _no_ option.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23259 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2006, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Do you have any way of actually playing this game, or is this purely a philosophical question?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2006, 10:18 am - IP Logged

purely philosophical question...