Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Winning Strings Discovery

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 years ago by SirMetro.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2006, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all who have written and shown interest in my winning strings. We still need to get these fields of numbers down and I've been doing some research these past few days and thought I'd share my new findings out. Just as I've been suspecting,most of the winners come from the first string (S+1+2) and last one (+1+2+3). But here's even better news for those of us who have 37,38,39 and above in our pick 5 games----It  is  possible to reduce our original 20-25 numbers even lower now and still have 4 and 5 spot hits in our next 10 drawings!  I have mentioned this shortened version for games with a 31-36 number field but now ALL of us can concentrate on just these 2 formulas shortened from the original--(S+1) and (+1+2). Every number that we can eliminate counts!!

I am still working on trying to shorten the strings of you folks with the smaller field number games as well. Will let you know what I come up with soon!! 

SirMetro's avatar - center
    East of Atlanta
    United States
    Member #6191
    August 11, 2004
    1389 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2006, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Although the Mega-Million is technically considered a Jackpot game, if you back away and just look at the primary 5 numbers. Keep in mind, the last 5 numbers drawn rarely ever hits twice in a row. It does, but so rarely, you can afford to eliminate those 5 digits completely. This takes you from 56 to 51 numbers. The next to the last game will sometimes have 1 repeat, but a good many times, it too will also skip, reducing the number list to 46.

Now, you are working with 46 numbers instead of 56. Combine this knowledge with your favorite workout and help narrow in on the winning solution.

Good Luck to all

Sir Metro