Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I heard it...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by huppy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2006, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

This morning I woke to the ringing of my cell phone.  It quit ringing before I got up.  Later after hubby left to go to work, he tried calling.  He came back to see if something was wrong with my phone.  I told him that I didnt' hear it.. and was clueless to where it was. I looked the house over and couldn't find it.  I made a trip to play midday numbers and found it in the van.  Now I know I heard the phone this morning.. but there was no way I could have heard it if it were in the van..

The call was from my daughter.. I found the missed message.. She was in distress.. Her hubby was stuck on the interstate and she was at work.  She was able to leave work and take care of the problem before I got to store to get numbers..

Could my sleep have me hear the phone although it was in the van.. ?

what would be a number for this mistery? On The Phone 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #4272
    April 7, 2004
    13 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2006, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

you and your daughter have a very strong psychic connection, which is not that uncommon between mother and children.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2006, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I am like that with both my children..

Funny thing is.. My mother has connections with my inner thoughts and feelings..

She will call and ask.. how are you feeling.. ?  Or what's wrong?  I am like.. What?  how could you even know my thoughts like that...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
        Member #38388
        April 28, 2006
        411 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2006, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

you and your daughter have a very strong psychic connection, which is not that uncommon between mother and children.

I agree,and she was in distress..peace..huppy