Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone ever had this problem?

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 10 years ago by spy153.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CASH3FTW's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Georgia USA
United States
Member #39686
May 20, 2006
103 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2006, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Something is very fishy here with click2pay ( what betslips uses )  I deposited $54 into click2pay along with making a new account.  Earlier this week.  I proceded to use the account with betslips and made several bets.  Well as of 2 days ago my account got locked.  I sent an email the next day explaining the above and asked if they can suggest how I fix my problem.  Its been 2 days sinse then and I havent received an email.  I just called 20 minutes ago and spoke to a woman.  She said my account had been locked because I entered in wrong bank information.  Then she changed the story and said she had made a mistake and for some reason it got locked because of a deposit or something the woman was foreign speaking and I could barley understand what she was talking about. Someting about they make 2 small deposits into my account to verify it or something and something went wrong there. She gave me 3 different storys. She said my $54 USD will be returned at the end of JUNE !  I already used my money lol and I should have like $15 left in the account !  She then told me at the end of June I can start back using my account and there will be a damn $20 processing fee.  What the hell?  Something sure sounds fishy and I let her know right quick that I thought it had.  In the morning im pulling every dime but $10 out of the account im not sure I can trust them.  I made my account June 2nd and June 5th $50 was taken out of my account but not $54 hmmmm.  Well has anyone had any experiences like the above with www.click2pay.com???

loves2lotto's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #36131
    March 28, 2006
    50 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2006, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

I think that when you first open your account with click2pay you can only deposit up to 50.00 that first week. They do have to make a small deposit into your account in order to verify it. I didn't have any problems. I hope this helps.

Georgia USA
      United States
      Member #39686
      May 20, 2006
      103 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2006, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I did deposit $50 ( and $4 for the instant deposit ) .  But they didnt make any small deposits

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
        Chicago, IL
        United States
        Member #8354
        November 2, 2004
        1580 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2006, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

They should have made a small deposit to your bank account to verify you are who you say you are.  You should see it on your statement or go to your bank account online if you can.  You should see a deposit of less than $1.00 posted to your account.

Georgia USA
          United States
          Member #39686
          May 20, 2006
          103 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2006, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

nah I just called the bank.  I can call and check my account deposits, withdraws, atm withdraws etc etc.  Only deposit with in the past 2 weeks was $300.00 .  And no $54 was taken out.  $50 was but I forgot I took that out at the atm.  I deposited my $54 on June 3rd.  It all would of shown up by now.  If they give me $54 and it hasnt been taken out of my account that will be cool lol. 

sfilippo's avatar - skull
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #33770
            February 24, 2006
            3146 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2006, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Click2Pay deposited $0.43 into my account the same day my C2P account was activated.

Using the ACH check transfer method, it took six days just as C2P said it would.

I haven't had any problems with either C2P or BetSlips.

Smiley Steve

Georgia USA
              United States
              Member #39686
              May 20, 2006
              103 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2006, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Update- Still no email from click2pay. I just called again. Spoke to another person. THey said there was a problem with my transaction and they are gonna refund my money of $54. So they want me to send them an email to tell them when I want my money.  Hmmmm.  I want it now DUH lol.  Im gonna try to make another account as soon as my money is refunded.  I wish I could use other means of funding betslips other than click2pay.

Georgia USA
                United States
                Member #39686
                May 20, 2006
                103 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2006, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Another update.

Click2pay says they dont accept debit cards reason why my account was locked.  Also they said I owe them $54 + a 20 fee.  The $20 was suposed to be some kind of pre-funded fee?  WTF.  I can understand the $54 but the $20 for prefunding.  I dont even know what prefunding is.  I sent them back an email.  Which will probably take another 4 days.  Worst costomer service ever and im taking my business else where.  Never had a trouble with any type of service like click2pay until now.  Im going with netteller and 5 d i m e s.   Hope no one has any trouble cause they will take there time in helping via email.  

Also im gonna upgrade my membership to gold here in a couple days.  Cant wait to get those extra features I think it might come in handy.  Thanks 

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                  Member #28409
                  December 15, 2005
                  1198 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2006, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

steve, do you know of any good deflate programs I can get my hands on?

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2006, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

steve, do you know of any good deflate programs I can get my hands on?

The best is here at LP..  Upgrade your membership and you will have lots of valuable tools to choose from..

The only thing you have to lose is a losing streak..

Go for it..  Thumbs Up 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2006, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Another update.

Click2pay says they dont accept debit cards reason why my account was locked.  Also they said I owe them $54 + a 20 fee.  The $20 was suposed to be some kind of pre-funded fee?  WTF.  I can understand the $54 but the $20 for prefunding.  I dont even know what prefunding is.  I sent them back an email.  Which will probably take another 4 days.  Worst costomer service ever and im taking my business else where.  Never had a trouble with any type of service like click2pay until now.  Im going with netteller and 5 d i m e s.   Hope no one has any trouble cause they will take there time in helping via email.  

Also im gonna upgrade my membership to gold here in a couple days.  Cant wait to get those extra features I think it might come in handy.  Thanks 

Sorry you are having so much trouble.  I signed up but heard nothing from them.. Oh well..

Upgrading your membership is a very wise move.. You will   Kisses Love it..  Take care..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                        Member #28409
                        December 15, 2005
                        1198 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2006, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

thanx tntea. I guess that is the only one available on the net. I did a search on google and found nothing.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool