Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery Goal/wish...

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2006, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Some of us pursue millions in the lotto, some of us wish they could crack the lottery. My dream is to one day be able to contain the 6 winning numbers in a group of 16 or 18 consistently, like 50% of the time. i would settle with 25% of the time [not even that i can do], no less than that. But such a goal is so hard to accomplish. i am tire of people saying they wish they could hit the jackpot. EVeryone should aspire at the same goal i describe above. There should be Major research into figuring out a way to contain the 6 winning tickets in a group of 16 or 18, 25% of the time. I am talking about Kansas super Cash that's a pick5 1-32 + pick1, 1-25. At least for that lottery.....And 20% of the time for Win for life, IL little lotto and all pick6 1-39...

Such a goal is so hard to accomplish...

Anybody wants to opinate [opinion]?

"......Keno is "the demon who makes trophies of men".........you can't see it..........and it skins them.."                          from movie "Predator".....

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2006, 1:43 am - IP Logged

"......Keno is "the demon who makes trophies of men".........you can't see it..........and it skins them.."                       from movie "Predator".....

i might have to go rent that.i remember going to the movie and seeing this oh twenty years ago.couldn't tell you anything i remember about it now.i think it had arnold in it........

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2006, 2:39 am - IP Logged

Check out the Maddog PB and MM challenges.  Participants try to pick 15 white ball numbers and 5 bonus ball numbers that include all the winning numbers, no one has scored 5+1 yet but some have gotten close.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2006, 2:43 am - IP Logged

i've had six 4+0 in those challenges this year.that 5+0 and 5+1 is tough to crack........

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2006, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

LottoMike, yea that movie is with Arnold Schwarzzenegger.

RJOh Where can i find that Maddog PB & MM Challenges? Here on LP?

i don't want to crack the lotto, all i want is to be able to contain the winning ticket in a group of 16 or 18? that's all i ask for...

".....Keno is "the demon who makes trophies of men"..........you can't see it...........and it skins them......"                                      from movie "Predator"..........

United States
            Member #379
            June 5, 2002
            11296 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2006, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Some of us pursue millions in the lotto, some of us wish they could crack the lottery. My dream is to one day be able to contain the 6 winning numbers in a group of 16 or 18 consistently, like 50% of the time. i would settle with 25% of the time [not even that i can do], no less than that. But such a goal is so hard to accomplish. i am tire of people saying they wish they could hit the jackpot. EVeryone should aspire at the same goal i describe above. There should be Major research into figuring out a way to contain the 6 winning tickets in a group of 16 or 18, 25% of the time. I am talking about Kansas super Cash that's a pick5 1-32 + pick1, 1-25. At least for that lottery.....And 20% of the time for Win for life, IL little lotto and all pick6 1-39...

"......Keno is "the demon who makes trophies of men".........you can't see it..........and it skins them.."                          from movie "Predator".....

You don't want to hit Lose for Life unless you're in VA. Even the VA cash option ($520,000) is much lower than the "actual retail value".

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

LottoMike, yea that movie is with Arnold Schwarzzenegger.

RJOh Where can i find that Maddog PB & MM Challenges? Here on LP?

i don't want to crack the lotto, all i want is to be able to contain the winning ticket in a group of 16 or 18? that's all i ask for...

".....Keno is "the demon who makes trophies of men"..........you can't see it...........and it skins them......"                                      from movie "Predator"..........

It's featured in the Jackpot Games Forum.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                Stone Mountain, GA
                United States
                Member #3189
                January 1, 2004
                28231 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2006, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

"......Keno is "the demon who makes trophies of men".........you can't see it..........and it skins them.."                       from movie "Predator".....

i might have to go rent that.i remember going to the movie and seeing this oh twenty years ago.couldn't tell you anything i remember about it now.i think it had arnold in it........

Mike;

How could you forget Arnold, Jesse "The Body" Ventura, Action Jackson (Carl Weathers) & Bill Duke?  Arnold smearing mud all over himself to hide from the thermal vision, and telling the Predator, he was one ugly m...f...?  Great movie!

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                  Member #12618
                  March 18, 2005
                  2060 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2006, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Why are you tired of people saying their goal is to win a big jackpot? That is many peoples goals here at LP including mine. It doesn't seem silly at all. You have different goals and not everyone is going to want to achieve the same things as you, so why dismiss those who just want to win the big one?

Dance like no one is watching.

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2006, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Why are you tired of people saying their goal is to win a big jackpot? That is many peoples goals here at LP including mine. It doesn't seem silly at all. You have different goals and not everyone is going to want to achieve the same things as you, so why dismiss those who just want to win the big one?

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I just want to win a great old big one, have a lot of money and buy a lot of crap I've done without up until now and never much wanted.

But, failing that, I wouldn't mind winning a 50 pound back of chicken feed if I had some chickens. 

What I don't care much about winning is being awarded a subpoena of any kind, nor a traffic violation.  Those are not my lottery goals.

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser