Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mum become a multi millionaire overnight

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #17096
June 11, 2005
225 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2006, 12:36 am - IP Logged

A 49-year-old mother of two from Monash in the ACT has become a multi millionaire overnight after picking up the entire Division One prize of $2 million in Monday night’s draw.

The woman had taped the draw and then watched it later but had not yet checked the numbers against her ticket so she had no idea when a NSW Lotteries official phoned this morning to deliver the good news.

The winner was so overcome with the news that words initially escaped her as she cried tears of joy.

“I’m so shocked and happy,” she told a NSW Lotteries official through the tears.

http://www.nswlotteries.com.au/news/newsindex.html?story=2027

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2006, 1:09 am - IP Logged

very good! i'm really proud for her......

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2006, 9:35 am - IP Logged

A 49-year-old mother of two from Monash in the ACT has become a multi millionaire overnight after picking up the entire Division One prize of $2 million in Monday night’s draw.

The woman had taped the draw and then watched it later but had not yet checked the numbers against her ticket so she had no idea when a NSW Lotteries official phoned this morning to deliver the good news.

The winner was so overcome with the news that words initially escaped her as she cried tears of joy.

“I’m so shocked and happy,” she told a NSW Lotteries official through the tears.

http://www.nswlotteries.com.au/news/newsindex.html?story=2027

I presume that's $2 million in Australian dollars. ACT is much like Washington, DC.