Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

*NOTICE* ZEN's Singles Magic (revised)

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 11 years ago by FastCash.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
sfilippo's avatar - skull
Oklahoma
United States
Member #33770
February 24, 2006
3146 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2006, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

If you have a copy of ZEN's Singles Magic, please unistall it and  get the revised version from the link in my signature.

The revised version generates 100 picks as it should to cover all possibilities whereas the  earlier version that generates 60 picks does not cover all possibilities for a guaranteed win.

Please uninstall the first version BEFORE attempting to install the revised version.

Thanks to kayee for finding the error.

Smiley Steve

kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    missouri
    United States
    Member #34763
    March 7, 2006
    756 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2006, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31548 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2006, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

thanks steve

love to nibble those micey feet.

Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #33770
        February 24, 2006
        3146 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2006, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

not a problem...

Smiley Steve

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5906 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2006, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

well..I never could get any of them to work..so I am SOL as they say..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Houston, Texas
            United States
            Member #40954
            June 9, 2006
            25 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2006, 12:30 am - IP Logged

I want to first say A BIG THANKS TO YOU STEVE! for all your hard work and sharing it with the Lottery Post Members.

I love back testing using Emma Lou and now Zen. I want to let you know that I missed Ga pick 4 by one both ways. The draw came in at 0315 and I had 0314 and 0316 I don't know what happen to the 0315 the 3,5 was in the first five numbers and the 0,1 was in the last 5 numbers on the frequency list.  Just being that close excites me. Last nights draw was right on the money a box 8093. 

Just wanted to let you know that your system is powerful tool. I think I will continue to watch a few more outcomes to see if adding or subtracting 1 from the numbers will work and land some additional hits.

Hats Off To Zen's Magic! 

Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #33770
              February 24, 2006
              3146 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2006, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I want to first say A BIG THANKS TO YOU STEVE! for all your hard work and sharing it with the Lottery Post Members.

I love back testing using Emma Lou and now Zen. I want to let you know that I missed Ga pick 4 by one both ways. The draw came in at 0315 and I had 0314 and 0316 I don't know what happen to the 0315 the 3,5 was in the first five numbers and the 0,1 was in the last 5 numbers on the frequency list.  Just being that close excites me. Last nights draw was right on the money a box 8093. 

Just wanted to let you know that your system is powerful tool. I think I will continue to watch a few more outcomes to see if adding or subtracting 1 from the numbers will work and land some additional hits.

Hats Off To Zen's Magic! 

At first, I set up ZEN's Singles to generate the winner if you had 2 numbers in the first 5 and 2 numbers in the last 5, but the outcome was more unbalanced than that. Seems there were usually 3 of 5 and 1 of 5, so I changed it to match the unbalanced outcome.

If you attempt to get 2 of 5 and 2 of 5 you will probably end up with 3 of 5 and 1 of 5, so try that.

What I need to do is write a program that is a leading indicator which these other programs can be used with it. Then you can confirm one group of picks against another group using the deflate tool here at LP. That should help isolate which picks or digits or pairs are coming.

Smiley Steve

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                AL
                United States
                Member #29698
                January 5, 2006
                1147 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2006, 1:44 am - IP Logged

thanks from doing a back test on illinois it's hitting pretty darn good using the last 10 draws hot to cold from monday thru friday and playing them for a full week

Richmond/Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #14154
                  April 21, 2005
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2006, 6:23 am - IP Logged

Please explain, what game Zen's magic singles is used for, and how do you know what numbers to evaluate?

Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #33770
                    February 24, 2006
                    3146 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2006, 9:34 am - IP Logged

ZEN's programs are for pick 4 games.

You type in 10 digits 0 thru 9 in any order.

The order you chose can be derived from the frequency hit chart here at LP in the results pages.

Smiley Steve

Houston, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #40954
                      June 9, 2006
                      25 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2006, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Hats Off To Zen's Magic! 

At first, I set up ZEN's Singles to generate the winner if you had 2 numbers in the first 5 and 2 numbers in the last 5, but the outcome was more unbalanced than that. Seems there were usually 3 of 5 and 1 of 5, so I changed it to match the unbalanced outcome.

If you attempt to get 2 of 5 and 2 of 5 you will probably end up with 3 of 5 and 1 of 5, so try that.

What I need to do is write a program that is a leading indicator which these other programs can be used with it. Then you can confirm one group of picks against another group using the deflate tool here at LP. That should help isolate which picks or digits or pairs are coming.

Will do. Thanks for the suggestion. I will try the original version and see what the outcome will be.

Houston, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #40954
                        June 9, 2006
                        25 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2006, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Did a little playing around with the Hi-Lo frequency in Zen's Single Magic based on Steve's suggestion regarding 2 numbers of 5 on the Hi end and 2 numbers of 5 on the lo end since the new program is written to produce numbers based on 3of5 and 1of5.

In Ga's evening Pick 4 there were 2of5 on Hi and 2of5 on lo according to the frequency chart which didn't produce the pick for last night's drawing using the new version and old version.

However, when playing with the numbers I discovered that if I separated the first 5 frequency numbers and added 0123456789 and then the last five it produced the numbers drawn last night in Ga box 0135

Not only did it produce the numbers drawn for last night it also produced the winning numbers for the night before. 

Not sure if this method would be consistant regarding 2of5 Hi-End and 2of5 Lo-End I would have to test it a little longer, but I thought maybe this information would be helpful and additional testing with other states would prove if the method really works to produce winning numbers when the conditions are the same.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2006, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

How many numbers does the program read? Just the first 10?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Houston, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #40954
                            June 9, 2006
                            25 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2006, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure, Steve would have to answer that question. The frequency chart for Ga last night was 89253/47016. Ga's evening pick 4 was 0315 as you can see, the 3 and 5 was in the 1st five and the 0 and 1 was in the 2nd five listed.

However, when putting in the frequency chart as listed above the numbers that were produced were 4013, 0163 and 7013 no 0135 but the 5 was in the first 5 listed. So I'm assuming that it doesn't just read the 1st ten numbers because 5 in the 0123456789 imputted is the eleventh number.

We sould need Steve to confirm that.

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              AL
                              United States
                              Member #29698
                              January 5, 2006
                              1147 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2006, 12:44 am - IP Logged

the eleventh number became the the tenth it omitted number 10