Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Type of Numbers

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dacman's avatar - Coyote
California
United States
Member #40563
June 4, 2006
39 Posts
Offline
Posted: June 19, 2006, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

My first post on LP.  I`ve scanned the forum but haven`t seen any comments on using the 'type' of number system to select number combinations.  Is there a software program that uses the 'type' system available?  Lottery America is one but I`m looking for a freebie here!

    RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Online
    Posted: June 19, 2006, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

    When it comes to lottery systems, you get very little when you're willing to pay and even less when you expect something for nothing.  Good luck to you.

     * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
       
                 Evil Looking       

      LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

      United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: June 19, 2006, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

      My first post on LP.  I`ve scanned the forum but haven`t seen any comments on using the 'type' of number system to select number combinations.  Is there a software program that uses the 'type' system available?  Lottery America is one but I`m looking for a freebie here!

      Please explain, what do you mean by type of number system? Thanks.

        dacman's avatar - Coyote
        California
        United States
        Member #40563
        June 4, 2006
        39 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: June 20, 2006, 2:11 am - IP Logged

        My first post on LP.  I`ve scanned the forum but haven`t seen any comments on using the 'type' of number system to select number combinations.  Is there a software program that uses the 'type' system available?  Lottery America is one but I`m looking for a freebie here!

        Please explain, what do you mean by type of number system? Thanks.

        Lottery America claims that:  In order to win the Jackpot, you must be playing the type of number combination which is drawn. When you do play the type of number combination which is drawn, not only do you then have a chance of winning the jackpot, but you increase your chances of winning the jackpot by no less than 85%. Why? Because you narrowed your odds to within 15% of all number combinations possible in the game.

        Of course they don`t tell you what the  type of numbers are,  you have to become a member first.  Anybody use  Lottery America  and what kind of results does it accomplish?

         


          United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: June 20, 2006, 2:44 am - IP Logged

          My first post on LP.  I`ve scanned the forum but haven`t seen any comments on using the 'type' of number system to select number combinations.  Is there a software program that uses the 'type' system available?  Lottery America is one but I`m looking for a freebie here!

          Please explain, what do you mean by type of number system? Thanks.

          Lottery America claims that:  In order to win the Jackpot, you must be playing the type of number combination which is drawn. When you do play the type of number combination which is drawn, not only do you then have a chance of winning the jackpot, but you increase your chances of winning the jackpot by no less than 85%. Why? Because you narrowed your odds to within 15% of all number combinations possible in the game.

          Of course they don`t tell you what the  type of numbers are,  you have to become a member first.  Anybody use  Lottery America  and what kind of results does it accomplish?

           

          The only problem is that the remaining 15 percent represents a certain amount of odds to still beat. If we use a game that has the median number wih an uneducated guess of let's say 20 million to one. 15 percent of 20 million is: 3 million odds to deal with.

          Sure, it's a good thing to reduce it tremendously from 20 to 3 million to one. But it's still 3 million. I have such a tough time beating the p-3 with a thousand to one, much less 3 million to one.

          They wouldn't be selling the system if it was profitable. They'd keep the Golden Goose very close to them with a hush hush.

          Believe me. I've learned the hard way.

            RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19903 Posts
            Online
            Posted: June 20, 2006, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

            My first post on LP.  I`ve scanned the forum but haven`t seen any comments on using the 'type' of number system to select number combinations.  Is there a software program that uses the 'type' system available?  Lottery America is one but I`m looking for a freebie here!

            Please explain, what do you mean by type of number system? Thanks.

            Lottery America claims that:  In order to win the Jackpot, you must be playing the type of number combination which is drawn. When you do play the type of number combination which is drawn, not only do you then have a chance of winning the jackpot, but you increase your chances of winning the jackpot by no less than 85%. Why? Because you narrowed your odds to within 15% of all number combinations possible in the game.

            Of course they don`t tell you what the  type of numbers are,  you have to become a member first.  Anybody use  Lottery America  and what kind of results does it accomplish?

             

            If you check most lottery programs, numbers are typed as hot/cold, odd/even, active/inactive and etc.  Many will offer a free trial period so for a short while they are freebie.  Many LP members have discussed how they are creating their own systems which might be helpful if you are creating your own, just do a search of the system threads.  Some LP members even have websites where you can go and down load their systems for free. 

            Lottery American claim is correct, if you don't play the right numbers you can't win.  If you don't find what you're want for free, you might consider joining Lottery America just long enough to learn their secrets and create your own system.  Good luck to you.

             * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
               
                         Evil Looking       

              LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: June 21, 2006, 2:36 am - IP Logged

              My first post on LP.  I`ve scanned the forum but haven`t seen any comments on using the 'type' of number system to select number combinations.  Is there a software program that uses the 'type' system available?  Lottery America is one but I`m looking for a freebie here!

              Please explain, what do you mean by type of number system? Thanks.

              Lottery America claims that:  In order to win the Jackpot, you must be playing the type of number combination which is drawn. When you do play the type of number combination which is drawn, not only do you then have a chance of winning the jackpot, but you increase your chances of winning the jackpot by no less than 85%. Why? Because you narrowed your odds to within 15% of all number combinations possible in the game.

              Of course they don`t tell you what the  type of numbers are,  you have to become a member first.  Anybody use  Lottery America  and what kind of results does it accomplish?

               

              It is a big claim to say that only 15% of all combinations for a game are really possible to come out.

              I know that some combinations are not as likely to come out as often as others, but there are fewer of those kinds of combinations, that is why they will not come out as often, by filtering those out, we are filtering out only a very small portion of the total ammount of combinations.

              Such as: All High, All Low, All Odd, All Even, All consecutives, Low Sums and High Sums and whatever else I might be forgetting.

              It seems to me that there are many types of numbers combinations which are drawn and not just one type.

              The past draws will show what types come out and which of them come out the most often.

              Most draws will have or should have middle sums and not lower or upper sums' extremes.

              Some kind of mix of Low, High, Even and Odd numbers.

              Some kind of a mix of numbers' Decades.

              Some kind of a mix of numbers Skips.

              And whatever else.

              BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

              "Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

                LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: June 21, 2006, 3:13 am - IP Logged

                6/49 game
                Sat, Jun 17, 2006 25-26-33-40-41-47
                 

                2 x 2(x) + 3 x 4(x) Decades, Mid + High Decades Only, but Mostly High Decades, 1 Past draw repeat, 3 High +3 Low numbers, 4 Odd + 2 Even numbers, 2 consecutive "Full" numbers (40-41 + 25-26), Consecutive Rth Digits 0-1, 5-6-7, Consecutive Decades 2-3-4, Lowest possible sum = 21, Highest possible sum = 279, Middle sum = 150, combos sum = 212 = in-between the Middle and the Highest sums and whatever else.


                Wed, Jun 14, 2006 04-07-10-33-35-49
                Sat, Jun 10, 2006 14-27-32-39-41-47
                Wed, Jun 07, 2006 06-09-11-14-33-48
                Sat, Jun 03, 2006 04-06-07-09-28-39
                Wed, May 31, 2006 04-16-32-34-35-37
                Sat, May 27, 2006 05-08-12-24-28-31
                Wed, May 24, 2006 01-17-25-29-41-46
                Sat, May 20, 2006 06-16-17-22-24-45
                Wed, May 17, 2006 03-10-19-33-35-38

                BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

                "Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."