Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing same combinations what do U think?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
harrisburg pa
United States
Member #4555
May 3, 2004
19 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2006, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello all.

Once you decide on your numbers from what ever stratagey you use, do you play them every day and if so how often,?  A week, a month , A year?  Or is it best to change them every day?  I actually had tried the same 10 combinations for about 8 years and never hit the 5/5/ so i changed my plan to looking at whats hot and not and play different combinations every day now since January and you guessed it still no luck on that 5/5.  Interested in hearing what you other pick 5 fans think......Type

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19898 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2006, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I play Ohio RC5 and MM and I pick my combinations pretty much the same way every time  but because my system is dynamic and is affected by the most recent numbers to be drawn, the combinations are different each time I play.  I track the numbers I play using my computer and have records of what I've played for the last year or longer.  Occasionally I have rechecked some of those records and I have never found any combinations that would have won the jackpot had I continued to play them. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
      Member #12618
      March 18, 2005
      2060 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2006, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Usually I play new numbers every draw because the numbers I choose tend to be based on recent draws.

Dance like no one is watching.

busmama's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
        Kissimmee, Florida
        United States
        Member #19605
        August 2, 2005
        2245 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2006, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi Mark,

My advise is to stick with the same numbers.  It worked for myself.  I was playing 2, 6, 7, 13, 22 for about 3 years faithfully, and on 12-7-03 I woke up, turned on the news, saw the numbers from the night before, and all five numbers had hit! I had only played that one set of numbers that night, but that is all it takes.  The payout was almost $65,000 ($50,000 after taxes).  I have new numbers that I play, and I'm staying with them.  I'm ready to do it again.  Good luck to you!

"No man is an island" "Thanks Lottery Post predictors"Sun Smiley 

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
          Member #12618
          March 18, 2005
          2060 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2006, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your win busmama!

Dance like no one is watching.

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
            Southeastern Ohio
            United States
            Member #13850
            April 16, 2005
            783 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2006, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

The numbers I play adjust themselves to their particular position in the pool by way of normal attrition. 1. a reduction or decrease in numbers, size, or strength. There are two common tier levels determined by attrition, the upper and lower tier's. Within these two levels exist certain numbers that rarely if ever leave their chosen tier group. Somewhere between these two extremes exists numbers that constantly battle with each other to occupy the opposite tier group. As this anomaly occurs, the two tier group's change in context. The system I use recognizes these changes, and also determines if the numbers are really kicking butt, (chaos), or if their just slapping each other around, (dormancy). Then, there is this phenomenon which occurs on a regular enough basis that it is actually significant and can't be dismissed. When 4 to 5 numbers appear in one tier group or the other, then 4 to 5 numbers often appear the very next drawing within either the same tier group, or the opposite tier group, (chaos). This is the primary alert that triggers my interest in actually wagering bets.  I have never had any significant results using static numbers.

LottoVantage

busmama's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
              Kissimmee, Florida
              United States
              Member #19605
              August 2, 2005
              2245 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2006, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your win busmama!

Thanks Bellyache!See Ya!

"No man is an island" "Thanks Lottery Post predictors"Sun Smiley 

dacman's avatar - Coyote
                California
                United States
                Member #40563
                June 4, 2006
                39 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2006, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

The problem with playing the same numbers is eventually one or more of the numbers will go Cold for 20,25,30 (or more!) draws and your chances of winning the jackpot will be ZERO during that time.  You would also be wasting your $$$.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2006, 7:44 am - IP Logged

i use the same numbers.........