Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

prediction page

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20108 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2006, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone else having a problem with their predictions being posted in some states and not in others. I pm'd Todd after i had a problem last night, now I can see I'm having the same problem again. Just wanted to know if I'm the only one...! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Myrtle Beach, SC
    United States
    Member #18457
    July 12, 2005
    3433 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2006, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm having the same problem also. Last week. Did not show in SC until the next day, but did show the rest in other states.

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8360 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2006, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone else having a problem with their predictions being posted in some states and not in others. I pm'd Todd after i had a problem last night, now I can see I'm having the same problem again. Just wanted to know if I'm the only one...! 

i have had this problem before and i asked Todd about it.... it has something to do with a timeout feature.

I have noticed when it happens to me that more than one poster is trying to post predictions at the same time.