Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Deflator Tool

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
paymenow's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
United States
Member #4097
March 21, 2004
174 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2006, 3:05 am - IP Logged

I just wanted to say a quick "Thank you" again for the Deflator Tool. 

It has made my backtesting job so much easier.  I don't think that there is any other place that a lottery player can go to find such a resource. 

The easy access, extraction, and manipulation of historical data as well as other relevant data content makes having use of such a resource well worth the cost of belonging.

Platinum membership truly is the only way to go. 

Thank you! 

PayMeNow

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
    Fughedaboutit (NY)
    United States
    Member #8160
    October 26, 2004
    6777 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2006, 10:36 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  Platinum membership is a Lottery Player's best friend!

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2006, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  Platinum membership is a Lottery Player's best friend!

I agree and I don't have a clue about the deflator too.

Someday I figure on sitting down, just deflator and me, over a Jack Daniels Black, a lime, and me and that old deflator are going to talk some serious turkey.

Until then I'm going to violate Black Apple's admonishments and ENVY all you people who understand it.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8395 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2006, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Jack it isn't that big a deal it takes a large group of numbers and narrows them down. How useful it is depends on what you might be searching for. An example suppose you went to predictions page at the top ot the screen and chose your state. you can click on the tool and automatically it copies all the picks for your state to the deflator.

for me i look to see if any picks may have matched my picks either by one poster or a group of posters. I haven't applied the filters but i suppose that say your state last ten draws history had a variety of oee eeo oeo eoe and so on and you thought the next draw might have and eee number then you can filter out all the others and it will automatically deselect those groups you selected and leave only all the posters who have eee numbers listed.

to take it one step further you then copy those picks and toss them into the inspector. because you might be looking for some posters who have the sums you might be seeking.

It all depends on what your looking for and after practicing with it for a while you can find different things that might help to select posters whom predict numbers that win a lot and you might want to play their picks.

For instance suppose you have followed the prediction winners pages and found a group of people who constantly win. You could copy their picks individually and put them in note pad. then once you have finished with that chore. paste them in the deflator select and copy from that list the picks you like and run them thru the inspector.

Again it's all about what you might be looking for in a group of peoples picks or individuals or a group of numbers you might have of your own accord.

I suspect a bunch of people do this on a regular basis because for some reason there are individuals who consistently have the winning picks from draw to draw and day to day. So in saying that if you were an off shore better you could theoretically choose a few posters whose record reflects that and play there picks across states. And win some money.

this idea does require some fore thought before you try it out, and some trial and run practice sessions. until you find a method that works best. Those tools are great i suppose especially for posters who have the wherefore all to handle the task.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2006, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Excellent info Larry.

Gracias.

J

Egos don't count.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2006, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Inspector and Deflate ARE excellent tools. Definitely worth the price of admission.

Four4me, thanks for the interesting angles on how to use it.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
              Fughedaboutit (NY)
              United States
              Member #8160
              October 26, 2004
              6777 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2006, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Jack it isn't that big a deal it takes a large group of numbers and narrows them down. How useful it is depends on what you might be searching for. An example suppose you went to predictions page at the top ot the screen and chose your state. you can click on the tool and automatically it copies all the picks for your state to the deflator.

for me i look to see if any picks may have matched my picks either by one poster or a group of posters. I haven't applied the filters but i suppose that say your state last ten draws history had a variety of oee eeo oeo eoe and so on and you thought the next draw might have and eee number then you can filter out all the others and it will automatically deselect those groups you selected and leave only all the posters who have eee numbers listed.

to take it one step further you then copy those picks and toss them into the inspector. because you might be looking for some posters who have the sums you might be seeking.

It all depends on what your looking for and after practicing with it for a while you can find different things that might help to select posters whom predict numbers that win a lot and you might want to play their picks.

For instance suppose you have followed the prediction winners pages and found a group of people who constantly win. You could copy their picks individually and put them in note pad. then once you have finished with that chore. paste them in the deflator select and copy from that list the picks you like and run them thru the inspector.

Again it's all about what you might be looking for in a group of peoples picks or individuals or a group of numbers you might have of your own accord.

I suspect a bunch of people do this on a regular basis because for some reason there are individuals who consistently have the winning picks from draw to draw and day to day. So in saying that if you were an off shore better you could theoretically choose a few posters whose record reflects that and play there picks across states. And win some money.

this idea does require some fore thought before you try it out, and some trial and run practice sessions. until you find a method that works best. Those tools are great i suppose especially for posters who have the wherefore all to handle the task.

Wow, thanks for the info. You learn something new every day... Hyper

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2006, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I cannot believe I stayed a standard member so long..

It is like being at the fair and not going through the gates.. Instead a standard member is running blindly around the gate watching everyone do the activities..

Todd is very reasonable with the rates..

If you are a standard member, buy the ticket for one month.. I am sure you will not want to get off the ride..

I won't break you..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #5816
                  July 23, 2004
                  4355 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2006, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I never knew what I was missing until after I became A Platinum Member. There is money to be made from any state just by using inspector and deflation. Put that together with patience and time equal money$$, thanks to Todd!!!

Your present situation is not your final destination!
                  Good luck...5pennies Dance
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: July 1, 2006, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Larry:

I'm thinking that post of yours might be a good addition as a pop-up when anyone clicks 'Deflator'.

It clears up an awfully lot of questions in my mind.

Thanks again

Jack

Egos don't count.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8395 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2006, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Jack what i wrote was based on a theory i had back when Todd first started the prediction board. I noticed on a daily basis certain posters would have the same picks that were winning a lot of states. They were habitually doing this. (Many still are) Then Todd increased the amount of picks a person could post. It became more difficult for me to use the numbers from posters because there were more of them. (numbers) and a lot of posters will post the same numbers more than once so the deflator and inspector were needed to narrow down the picks without eliminating all the duplicates. It can be painstaking but once you get the hang of it it becomes easier.

On my end by the time i have gathered all the information and completed the assignments. i was numbers blind. Like walking in a field of numbers still not sure of which were the right picks to select and run to the store with. Since playing picks is basically a crap shoot. A person can still come away having used the tools with and idea of which numbers are hitting because after the draws you can see which posters did the job. And wether or not you selected right. Practicing can get the job done.

now i don't do it all the time any more because i am always working another angle to get at the picks i want to play. But there have been days i wish i had used the tools because the posters picks and the hits were there.

when you uses those tools you need a plan and enough time to complete the task. And you kinda have to stick to the plan or you might miss wins you woulda had an opportunity to play.

And of course there were good days and bad days when if you were playing your state that no one had the right numbers posted so it can be disheartening to go through all the work involved and still not win. But it is a rush to pick the posters who have it straight and you have played it.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                        Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2006, 11:12 am - IP Logged

The Deflator and the Inspector

Nice tools, when I come back I should get a 1 or 2 month gold or platinum membership and try them out and then maybe give some kind of tutorial on their use.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2006, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Lantern:

I'm betting everyone will appreciate it if you do.

J

Egos don't count.