Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

About Pick-3 Systems

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Badger.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Alhambra
United States
Member #42429
July 3, 2006
1 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2006, 3:50 am - IP Logged

I hate to be the newbie, but this is my first visit to LP after ordering a pick-3 system off ebay and I have to say, two hours of reading through posts and blog and I don't have a clue as to what people are saying.  I'm trying to understand whats going on but its just too hard, though i already appreciate the efforts of people like kola, jap, paurths, amilby30.  im hoping to be able to pay a few bucks in the morning and make some money in the afternoon each day, if possible.  i think this site should just have a section with just systems that arnt buried by pages of chat so itd be easier to learn.  if someone could help id really appreciate it, i didnt mean to be a loser...thanks!

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2006, 5:56 am - IP Logged

Greetings, Huber,

There's little way around it. If you intend to be successful playing the lottery, yuo'll have to be prepared to spend a lot of time studying the games themselves. Many members here have been playing for years, and they are still learning and searching for new "tweaks".

If you are willing to spend the time, LP here is a wealth of information. Be advised that there is no one "system" that is going to work all the time for you.  All you can try and do is to try and reduce the odds against you to something manageable; you will never get the odds over into your favor.

Also, most of the systems that are advertised out there (Ebay etc) you can likely find here for free with a bit of searching of the posts. But you will have to read and spend the time. It isn't feasible to have threads where someone puts up a system and there is no dicsussion of it in the thread, since there will always be questions on the system from the members. Those posts are as big a help as the system itself.

Good fortune to you, should you choose to pursue the games.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.