Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Canadian Keno Lottery

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Rip Snorter.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
884 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2006, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone play the  Atlantic Canada keno lottery, and do you have success winning?

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2006, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I've never played it, but I studied it a while trying to figure out whether it could be cracked. 
    Actually had middling success predicting on it.

Seems to me it was AT CAN Keno Tntea predicted successfully for the whole ball of wax.  She might be able to tell you some ways to look at you haven't considered.

If you wish you might email me sometime..... I'm going to be bogged down on some things for a while, but I stumbled across a few things that might help you get 5, 6, or 7 out of 10 on it.  I don't recall ever doing better than that.

Good luck

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3584 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2006, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi I am interested as I play it in Mass. 1-80. Any help you can give would be appreciated as I don't go over 7 as the odds are too high.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2006, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi I am interested as I play it in Mass. 1-80. Any help you can give would be appreciated as I don't go over 7 as the odds are too high.

retxx:

You might contact tntea.

With AT CAN (10/70) it's relatively easy to achieve and maintain a 30 percent prize ratio...  which means your losing 60 percent and hoping for luck to fill in the gaps.

The trouble with that is that when you begin using a system such as I was trying to develop, luck pretty well goes out the window.  The process used to come up with a set of 14 numbers to get that 30 percent prize ratio assumes the numbers are behaving in a repeated, systematic way.

It also assumes the other three, four, or five numbers you didn't predict are also behaving that way.  I'm convinced there's a method for locating and sifting out those other numbers, but I never pursued it.  There's no real motivation to do so.

I studied what tntea was doing, had done for a while when she made her big hit.  She's never said so, that I'm aware of, but my thought is she was applying something along the lines of VTrac.

Good luck

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser